Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

then my broken heart was mended and revived when they reunited :\"> :x Look at JWonnie's acting is remarkable in this scene where he was on his way to "claim" his Ja-eun aft he settled their "problem".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtN4T2vBCBY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

BTW, everytime I see tat car on the road, I feel my heart suddenly beats very fast like I am expecting to see Tae-hee in it. Oso I call it 「Tae-hee's car」

Guest septmoon16

his height is just so sexy - pair that with his charming smile, good manners, melodic voice, mad talent and you got one hell of a package.

not that his 'package' is anything to sneeze at. :-\"

Guest septmoon16

wah i'm bored, where did everyone go?

check in on caves.... empty :(

checks moat ..... lots of sleepyheads in there

tries to peak into garden...  scaling the walls... dammnit ladder too short (ANYONE THERE???)

-- can i tempt you out with some sexy black and white photos? Lurkers I'm looking at you! :D

joowonblackandwhite.jpg

@septmoon16  Awesome, fabulous fanart there. 
I am not in the cave. I am hugging my tree stump in the garden. I don't know where's mojobobo.....can't see her around. I am trying to come up with a comic script because mojobobo didn't like my last one. I don't understand...isn't national building something all citizens, be it moat or garden or rockies can identify with? Hmmmmm....... 

Omo. What happened here that @mrdimples is now in the garden and not at the moat?!

Btw I do have to thank you for all the translations of the interviews and the wonderful images of cutie that you've posted! Can't wait for the next part and most especially part 6! :D

Hi to everyone! I'll try to post lots too to reach our target and not to lurk too much. I can't guarantee though as seeing Joo Won's pictures shock the hell out of me, and leaves me breathless and speechless! :D But I'm not complaining!! Like a true addict, more Joo Won goodies please?!