Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@koreantiti @exile18 Not u too... itz too crowded down in the caves. come join me and @mojobobo in the Gardens.

I hav decided to stay there for now and help my bunny friend with her chores in the gardens and field. Itz not easy to do a gardener's or farmer's job u know. no rest day. we gotta clear the weeds, water the plants and harvest the fruits, vegetables and pick the flowers among other things tat need to be keep this place beautiful and habitable. Esp now most of her garden folks hav migrated to the caves :(( I hav to leave our Moat Abyss bcoz of the same reason. din wan to stay there alone with @coolreborn's pet least i get eaten coz it is getting very angry bcoz itz mistress has left it behind at the bottom of the abyss. coolreborn, did u feed your pet bef u left?

@ctfrsgp it seems fun in the caves! Haha but I will go to the garden soon once Jan comes!

koreantiti said:

@ctfrsgp  already the morning to you ?... it's just 30 minutes after midnight where I live ... I just finish my homework so I have to go to dreamland now >.

Oooppsss... @mojobobo coolreborn caught me with my binoculars :D

@coolreborn I hav shredded your CV when i left the moat to go into the gardens tat day, dun u rem? Your status as my potential SIL has been stripped >:):D

Guest sunshine4ever

koreantiti said:

How can I didn't think about that !! We just have to buy the magazines with Gmarket :

( it's a little expensive for me because I live in France... but definitly much cheaper in Gmarket ) ( and I already order the cosmopolitan in ebay T.T )

the Marie Claire November issue : 

http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=318942486

Cosmopolitan November 2012 :

http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=318935854&pos_shop_cd=EN&pos_class_cd=90000001&pos_class_kind=T&keyword_order=cosmopolitan

Céci November 2012 :

http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=294258530&pos_shop_cd=EN&pos_class_cd=90000001&pos_class_kind=T&keyword_order=cosmopolitan#prw_list_link

Aréna Homme + November 2012:

http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=319650105&pos_shop_cd=EN&pos_class_cd=90000001&pos_class_kind=T&keyword_order=arena+homme

Singles Novermber 2012 :

http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=318943051&pos_shop_cd=EN&pos_class_cd=90000001&pos_class_kind=T&keyword_order=singles

Gaksital parody

kt1.jpg

Life is really tough at the police station.

kt2.jpg

In order to catch these Koreans I often have to grit my teeth and shoot at them. Luckily I use Colgate's anti- cavity and enamel repair toothpaste. Not only does it effectively prevent cavities, it is also able to repair the damage done to my teeth due to my excessive gritting of teeth and so my teeth get strengthened all round. 

kt3.jpg

Occasionally, I have to scream myself hoarse. That's why I always carry a box of lozenges with me all the time. I heard that too much of it is not good for the body, but you think I have it easy?!!?

kt4.jpg

Not only do I have to scream myself hoarse, I also have to frequently act evil and stare my eyes out at the Koreans to scare them! No one knows how many bottles of eye drops I've finished using because of this! No one knows that deep down inside, I really don't want to act evil like that and the struggles that I face. 

kt5.jpg

Everyday, I have to sit up straight and ride on a pretty horse to patrol. On the surface, I look really powerful and cool. 

kt6.jpg

But in fact, it's nothing like that. See, in front of my superiors I have to be humble and submissive to the point of near grovelling. And this superior is someone high up and influential in the government circle. See that pimple on my chin? This is all because of my frustration from having to throw away my pride and act humble like a dog! Unfortunately, I don't know which anti pimple product is the best. Having to throw away my pride like that, even  if I know which anti pimple product is the best, it's only curing the symptom and not the cause!

kt7.jpg'

The most unfortunate thing is, I had to run into the girl of my dreams on that day. I used what I thought was my killer smile and said to her "May I know what your name is and how old you are?"

kt8.jpg

But that girl looked at me with fear-filled eyes. Her eyes were also full of disgust and I know she was thinking "I'll never tell you even if I have to die!" You all can't see her expression when she said this, it was really hurtful. But I thought to myself, decent ladies are not so easily conquered. So, I held myself back and continued to ask "Why? do you not think that oppa is very handsome?" I admit that this line of questioning really isn't of too good a standard but I was panicking at that time! Never had there been any woman who rejected me so forcefully! At the very least, I am Angel Club's top modern guy!

kt9.jpg

But her next answer shattered my heart to bits. I could no longer pretend to smile anymore. Her expression showed that she couldn't wait to spit a few mouths of saliva at her and she stared hard at me, saying "Haven't you seen your own face? Someone with pimples dares to call himself handsome?" 
You guys heard? She thinks I'm not good enough because of my pimple! This is the reason why she refuses to give me her name?? You guys see any pimple? No right? I already rested as much as I could, trying to maintain a positive mood already. My pimple has vanished a long time ago! In the end, my downfall was because of a vanished pimple...

kt10.jpg

I was so angry my legs turned to jelly and I hated myself for not being able to stand up again with a straight back. I know the real reason why she hates me. It's the same as everyone else. They all hate me for being a "traitor". So, even if my looks were enough to charm and devastate a whole nation, she won't even spare me one look would she...
Who can understand the pain that I feel? This lousy police life...

kt11.jpg

I'm really really tired...so so tired...maybe only my omoni and my hyung won't hate me like the rest of them. I really miss them so much and I really want to get off work soon. I miss my omoni's cooking...that's probably the only reason why I still have strength and motivation to carry on...for them, what does it matter even if the whole world hates me? What does it matter that even the girl I like hates me? Lee Kangto! You can do it! A few more hours and you can go off work!

kt12.jpg

Maybe the blow which that lady dealt me was a really really big one...When I reached home I ran into the embrace of my omoni who was resting. I hugged her and cried pitifully but because I didn't want my omoni to worry, I just said I was hungry, so hungry till I was about to die...of course, I was really hungry too...

kt13.jpg 

Because my heart was so painful, and I couldn't find anything to vent on, I unwittingly hugged my omoni with too much strength until she couldn't breathe so I quickly let go. 

kt14.jpg

I patted her on her back to help her catch her breath and she coughed and said: "Kangto yah, the food is all prepared. It's your favourite bibimbap. Hurry go eat."
The moment I heard bibimbap, all my energy returned and I didn't feel as sad anymore. Before I even dried my manly tears, I ran towards the dinner table. 

kt15.jpg

See, my omoni's cooking is the best! So full of love! I suddenly felt like I was alive again and no matter how tough life at the police station is I will have the strength to carry on. I can always find another girl that I like. Lee Kangto! You can do it! Fighting!
photos and Chinese translation by 麦田的那只狐狸 @ Joo Won Baidu TiebaEnglish translation by mojobobo @ soompi forums 

Guest jsubmarine

Somehow......watching Kangto with the whip......
reminds me of Joo Won saying  "I am neither amiable nor lenient"....
*ouch* that is Sunbae Joo Won...

Guest sunshine4ever

sorry if this was posted before...

Joo Won on Singles: “I Like Nice, Bear-Like Women”

5aoz6d.jpg

translated by lee23j  on October 23, 2012

Joo Won recently participated in a photo shoot and interview with fashion magazine Singles‘ November issue. During the photo shoot, Joo Won looked natural and down to earth as if he really was home, lounging and relaxing. He matched a comfortable looking t-shirt with knitted cardigan. He gently looked into the camera from the bed as if he had just woken up from sleep, looking like a prince charming from a romance movie.

During the interview that was conducted along with the photo shoot, Joo Won referred to himself as “love-starved.” When asked about his secrets to being highly successful in TV drama, musical theatre, and movies, Joo Won responded, “I just don’t try to stand out by myself. I always want to be seen as my character is supposed to be in a certain piece.” 

Singles also asked Joo Won about his ideal type of woman. He picked “a bear-like nice woman” as his ideal type. He explained, “I just want someone who I feel comfortable and content when I’m with her. I don’t want to be all nervous and antsy with her even after getting married. Rather than playing games, I prefer being honest to each other.”

More pictures and detailed interview will be available in Singles’ November issue.

2upepfq.jpg

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2012/10/23/joo-won-on-singles-i-like-nice-bear-like-women

jsubmarine said: Wahhhhhhhaaaa!!..........Wahhhhhhhhh.......Wahhhhhhhhhhh! *CRYING*
*sobzz....*
those gifs!.......of  a tortured Kangto....with the whip......
I..........I ......can't have them..........cos my Big Mac cannot animate them!

Heartstoppingly gorgeous .......A huge impression of it .....always loved that scene..........

Looking Into his eyes........we fell into an abyss ............. the darkness......... that is in his heart........

surrendering his soul.....he summoned the devil that dwells within.......

............like an out of body experience,

he becomes strangely detached............breathes......drawing to full height.........he prepares himself... 
slowly........deliberately......unbuttoning.........the clothes that is suffocating him in that torture chamber...

He faces Boon Yi, his eyes telling her...."I'm doing this"..................
Boon Yi .....for the first time....felt the terror striking her heart.....
Unflinchingly............he struck............and again..........

With tat............any doubt you ever had of Lee Kangto......was wiped away forever...His loyalty. Unquestionable.His humanity. Zero.

The situation ended abruptly.
Sitting at his desk...............
Guilt ridden.......and in disbelief of what had just happened...
of what he had done.....
of where .....he found that kind of courage.....
Then it struck him................it wasn't courage.......
it was cowardice.......
it was an act of cowardice........
To remain unmasked...........
He whipped her....
He whipped her to save his own skin.....

He groans...
It stops here.....

like I said......... I loved this scene........and there is nothing remotely moaty here......

it was about his transaction with his soul....

Mind if I post a fan fic of Joo Won and Uee that I made previously for their Cantata Coffee CF? 

Joo Won Uee Fanfic (covers first 2 minutes of video)

The morning light streams into the lovebirds' nest. 

JW: You want coffee?
Uee: Yes, thanks…..Hmmmmm very nice

JW: You don’t have to work so hard.. quit after this case and let me work hard for our future.

Uee: Really?

JW: Of course! Why else do you think I wear that silly looking mask, suffer all these injuries and shouting Gaksital!!! It’s giving me headache.

JW leaning close towards Uee, touching his lips : Baby, I didn’t kiss you this morning? there’s coffee grounds on your lips.

Uee: Huh?

JW: Yes! This is it!

Courtroom scene:
Lawyer Kim: heard that Cantata Coffee is different from other coffee. Very good…but where is the evidence?

Uee: Evidence? This coffee cup is our cuppa of love. My husband and I used to love caramel macchiato, we always licked the foam from each other’s lips. Now, we are too busy every night(clears throat), so we switch to Cantata coffee which is convenient but doesnt compromise the taste…

JW interjects : Best of all, it leaves remnants of coffee grounds on our lips which we kissed…(looks lovingly at Uee)
Lawyer Kim: This is a court! How dare you spin this kind of steamy stuff here!
Judge: Quiet! Order!

JW: Reel life couples will not be able to have the kind of chemistry that we have. Likewise, ordinary coffee does not have the kick like Cantata coffee which is made of real coffee beans.

Lawyer Kim: Objection!

Lawyer Kim to his partner: Really? Is what they say true?

His partner: I wasn’t listening to his argument..I was too distracted by how HOT the courtroom became. Plus, I had this recurring image of exploding beans in my head. Oh look at them kissing now! I think I need to get out of here!

@mojobobo: You're late in your protest. All this things had happened while you slept... now remember to stay awake when the moat pals are busy doing their things. LOL. >:)

@coolreborn i think u r still not sober yet from last night... Didnt u read my 1st msg this morning? @mojobobo & I had a bunny get-together party with cutie. he was with us whole night enjoying the feast we laid out for him. Unlike u gals down in the caves, we din not drink any alcohols, only pure fresh iced lemonade we made fr the lemons harvested fr our fruit orchard within our Gardens. U were all too drunk and high last night, tatz why u dun rem. So whoz tat man u gals let into your caves last night if itz not cutie? >:)