Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@aisling ... You want to make gifs ?? okey  !! XD 

In Gaksital, episode 11, the moment when Shunji ask Kang to to whip Mok Dan ... the moment when he takes off his jacket ( My God sooo Smexy  :\"> ), and....... when he whips her  ! >.<      I'm not crazy, it's just that I love his arms gesture  and his clothes :))  

episode 11:  37 min  ^^

@septmoon16 @koreantitiGuys, please reupload gifs I made for you (the one you're using as your signature) on your own account or other image hosting server. If you use my link I'll just get  "bandwidth limit exceeded" message and then I won't be able to upload other pics. Thanks!

Hi guy^^
I have not posted anything else in this thread for a long time. Just seeing you guy having fun talking about JW is way over enough, 'cause it's totally hilarious and i love it.
Just wanna share that our Vietnamese KDrama - Kites opens the first OB thread and subbing this drama, we are really excited.
And also me myself want to share my drawings that were inspired by cutie couple Eun - Hee
Hope u guy like it

jw9PLe3EPOFBM.jpg
jFVthzcxCnARs.jpg
jAohCLrAAWLvx.jpg
jbvJeFsFMrYgrg.jpg
jCY8aCqI062u1.jpg
jOecKiK42W6s1.jpg

jw9PLe3EPOFBM.jpg

jkdNBtnNdO8n.jpg
jDubH8SB7RSXU.jpg
j9v585a32lMHw.jpg

By me

Guest septmoon16

@aisling - sorry! was too excited I just grabbed and plugged it into my siggie :P - reuploaded :D

OMO OMO - why so sexy Kang To ah?!
I esp love it when he rolls up his sleeves - RAWR!

*yawn* (:| Arrggggghhhhhh...... Good morning gals! (:| (:|

Arrr...wwwwhhheeeewwww... watz tat stench in here... @-) @-)

Yah... #%%@**!!!!!! U gals hav been drinking soju down in the caves whole night while me & mojobobo r having a bunny party on the moon with Cutie Bunny. And u even got my fav Tae-hee drunk too... X( on 2nd totz, its ok to let Tae-hee drink a bit as long as he can still get home to Mrs Hwang while she will b waiting in their tent to "punish" him... good business for me and @mojobobo coz everytime she does tat she needs to stock up on the fruits and vegetables. we r her supplier :))

Now back to wat I was saying earlier... mojobobo and i are having a wonderful and healthy get-together with our Cutie Bunny on the moon :) we hav suspected mrdimples to be down in the caves with u gals when we cldnt find her up on the moon lurking behind the tree. And Cutie Bunny cant be with u since he doesnt drink, dont u rem? U wldnt do wat u r hav done to KT, to our sweet JWonnie right? anyway mojobobo presented our best lemons tat we hav harvested to cutie and also treated him to a sumptous feast with all his fav food...bbq korean beef, seafood in particularly clams, abolone, fish.... etc... we hav such a wonderful night :)

@koreantiti @exile18 Not u too... itz too crowded down in the caves. come join me and @mojobobo in the Gardens.

I hav decided to stay there for now and help my bunny friend with her chores in the gardens and field. Itz not easy to do a gardener's or farmer's job u know. no rest day. we gotta clear the weeds, water the plants and harvest the fruits, vegetables and pick the flowers among other things tat need to be keep this place beautiful and habitable. Esp now most of her garden folks hav migrated to the caves :(( I hav to leave our Moat Abyss bcoz of the same reason. din wan to stay there alone with @coolreborn's pet least i get eaten coz it is getting very angry bcoz itz mistress has left it behind at the bottom of the abyss. coolreborn, did u feed your pet bef u left?

Herez a treat for th Garden Folks and those who r still on the beach/rockies... forget abt the cave dwellers they r too drunk now...

An interview with Cutie Bunny last year which was our Year for Rabbits :x :x

@mrdimples I rem Softy has done the translation for tis vid over at one of her OBession rooms. But cant rem where. when u r sober later, can you let us know where to find it?

hav to prepare for work now. I'll pop in here again whenever i can but has to be quick coz one of the work bees in office is on leave these 2 days & i hav cover duties on top of my own daily activities *sigh* not easy to make a living these days :((

-edit-

hhhmmm... i shldnt b complaining coz tat fellow work bee covered my duties for 2 weeks when i was on sick leav... *sigh* hav to pay back my "debt" now :-< :(

@ctfrsgp  already the morning to you ?... it's just 30 minutes after midnight where I live ... I just finish my homework so I have to go to dreamland now >.<
and don't have to worry..  you convinced me, I will stay in the garden  ! but I'm a little lost sometimes so you have to help me ^^ and even if you think that the gif a requested is a moat category .... I don't have maots thoughts (this time )  .... I really love his arms gesture and hiw clothes ... and his expression, nothing to do with the whip. really ! XD  good night to @aisling unni and to me ( I will meet you in our dreamland thread ) and good morning everyone ! 

Guest jsubmarine

Wahhhhhhhaaaa!!..........Wahhhhhhhhh.......Wahhhhhhhhhhh! *CRYING*
*sobzz....*
those gifs!.......of  a tortured Kangto....with the whip......
I..........I ......can't have them..........cos my Big Mac cannot animate them!

Heartstoppingly gorgeous .......A huge impression of it .....always loved that scene..........

Looking Into his eyes........we fell into an abyss ............. the darkness......... that is in his heart........

surrendering his soul.....he summoned the devil that dwells within.......

............like an out of body experience,

he becomes strangely detached............breathes......drawing to full height.........he prepares himself... 
slowly........deliberately......unbuttoning.........the clothes that is suffocating him in that torture chamber...

He faces Boon Yi, his eyes telling her...."I'm doing this"..................
Boon Yi .....for the first time....felt the terror striking her heart.....
Unflinchingly............he struck............and again..........

With tat............any doubt you ever had of Lee Kangto......was wiped away forever...His loyalty. Unquestionable.His humanity. Zero.

The situation ended abruptly.
Sitting at his desk...............
Guilt ridden.......and in disbelief of what had just happened...
of what he had done.....
of where .....he found that kind of courage.....
Then it struck him................it wasn't courage.......
it was cowardice.......
it was an act of cowardice........
To remain unmasked...........
He whipped her....
He whipped her to save his own skin.....

He groans...
It stops here.....

like I said......... I loved this scene........and there is nothing remotely moaty here......

it was about his transaction with his soul....

koreantiti said: @ctfrsgp  already the morning to you ?... it's just 30 minutes after midnight where I live ... I just finish my homework so I have to go to dreamland now >.<
and don't have to worry..  you convinced me, I will stay in the garden  ! but I'm a little lost sometimes so you have to help me ^^ and even if you think that the gif a requested is a moat category .... I don't have maots thoughts (this time )  .... I really love his arms gesture and hiw clothes ... and his expression, nothing to do with the whip. really ! XD  good night to @aisling unni and to me ( I will meet you in our dreamland thread ) and good morning everyone !