Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

koreantiti said:

ctfrsgp said:

koreantiti wrote:

oooohhhh you are all going to buy the magazines ??? where ??? I also want to buy them !Kino ? what is kino ?

@koreantiti dear dongsaeng... seems like your other unnis are too busy to notice your question abt wat is Kino****** (a japanese bookstore chain). itz curently the biggest bookstore here in S'pore tat sells Eng, Japanese, Chinese books and mags, and a small collections of other foreign language. Itz my fav haunt and i can spent the whole afternoon buried in the midst of the different varieties of brain food.

@ctfrsgp thank you unni for your answer ♥  is this japanese bookstore have a website or it's just a bookstore that we can go in Singapore ? 

Anyway, I already buy the cosmopolitan november issue, but I also want the marie claire one ... what to do ?? T.T the person that sell the magazines in ebay say me that they will have the marie claire november issue tomorrow T.T

I went to Kino and couldn't find a single thing, maybe I went to the wrong one? Was at Bugis. Should have gone to the one at Taka? 

Btw, I am clueless when it comes to this cuz I never buy magazines. Yes, read it here..I am cheapskate. Should I be looking for it in the Chinese section? or English ones? 

@koreantiti Kino is a store, i dun think they hav an online store.

@mrdimples u shld go to the one at Taka. itz in the chinese section. the korean mags (which is a patheticly small collection) are displayed on the shelves right at end of the wall towards the left side near the windows. but i hav never seen korean edition of cosmopolitan, marie claire. Cant rem of therez Ceci. but u might wan to check out the china editions instead.

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

koreantiti said:

ctfrsgp said:

koreantiti wrote:

oooohhhh you are all going to buy the magazines ??? where ??? I also want to buy them !Kino ? what is kino ?

@koreantiti

dear dongsaeng... seems like your other unnis are too busy to notice your question abt wat is Kino****** (a japanese bookstore chain). itz curently the biggest bookstore here in S'pore tat sells Eng, Japanese, Chinese books and mags, and a small collections of other foreign language. Itz my fav haunt and i can spent the whole afternoon buried in the midst of the different varieties of brain food.

@ctfrsgp

thank you unni for your answer ♥  is this japanese bookstore have a website or it's just a bookstore that we can go in Singapore ? 

Anyway, I already buy the cosmopolitan november issue, but I also want the marie claire one ... what to do ?? T.T the person that sell the magazines in ebay say me that they will have the marie claire november issue tomorrow T.T

I went to Kino and couldn't find a single thing, maybe I went to the wrong one? Was at Bugis. Should have gone to the one at Taka? 

Btw, I am clueless when it comes to this cuz I never buy magazines. Yes, read it here..I am cheapskate. Should I be looking for it in the Chinese section? or English ones? 

Awww really really glad to see them together after a long time!! That queue of students is not a joke!! OMMO Joo Won really seems jealous in that pic!! JW don't worry Uee is all yours LOL.. Thanks everyone for sharing pics and video!! I am loving it!! Bring on more videos of them hehe

@mrdimples, try the Taka one, you go in via the main entrance then there's a whole load of magazines. That's the English one I think. If not there then try the Chinese one which is nearer the manga section. 
@coolreborn, what does catsital mean?

Looking at today's pics of Uee and Joo Won makes me miss them so much. While trying to psych myself up by watching Protect Your Boss videos, I strayed to Ojakgyo Brothers. I need to say this out loud. I am totally totally impressed with Uee's acting. For someone who is considered more of a kpop idol and not having done many dramas, she is really good. And I was and  I am not even a fan of her in After School. For someone her age and experience, I think she really deserved that Baeksang Award. 
She was near perfect in OB. When it came to happy scenes, she was totally the Sunshine girl. She can bring laughter without camping up too much. Few girls have a natural ability to do comic and I was surprised she could. She can goof without irritating me as many actresses have. And when it comes to emotional scenes, she was so surprising natural. No histronics, just heart felt all the way. 
This girl is to watch out for in years to come

coolreborn said: ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

koreantiti said:

ctfrsgp said:

koreantiti wrote:

@koreantiti

dear dongsaeng... seems like your other unnis are too busy to notice your question abt wat is Kino****** (a japanese bookstore chain). itz curently the biggest bookstore here in S'pore tat sells Eng, Japanese, Chinese books and mags, and a small collections of other foreign language. Itz my fav haunt and i can spent the whole afternoon buried in the midst of the different varieties of brain food.

@ctfrsgp

thank you unni for your answer ♥  is this japanese bookstore have a website or it's just a bookstore that we can go in Singapore ? 

Looking at today's pics of Uee and Joo Won makes me miss them so much. While trying to psych myself up by watching Protect Your Boss videos, I strayed to Ojakgyo Brothers. I need to say this out loud. I am totally totally impressed with Uee's acting. For someone who is considered more of a kpop idol and not having done many dramas, she is really good. And I was and  I am not even a fan of her in After School. For someone her age and experience, I think she really deserved that Baeksang Award. 

She was near perfect in OB. When it came to happy scenes, she was totally the Sunshine girl. She can bring laughter without camping up too much. Few girls have a natural ability to do comic and I was surprised she could. She can goof without irritating me as many actresses have. And when it comes to emotional scenes, she was so surprising natural. No histronics, just heart felt all the way.

This girl is to watch out for in years to come

@mrdimples I used to dislike Uie after I watched You're Beautiful. ( I wld not use the word "hate" coz itz a very very strong bad word and sweet Uie is not my enemy. ) I fell in love with her alongside with Tae-hee :x if I'm a guy I definitely choose her as my dream girl but it wil not b becoz of her sexy image in After School. itz her cute and thoughtful character in OB. In real life (from i wat i read and seen in mag, BTS vids and interviews on tv) Uie is a caring sunbae to her younger group members, respectful to and well-liked by her fellow actors and actresses esp those older than her, and she is too a very filial daughter. Uie had on various occasions showed up at the baseball games to show support for her dad's team. He is the coach of one of korea's prof baseball teams, Nexen.

http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/9451050.html

I really think tat cutie and Uie r very compatible and think tat Uie is THE ONE for our JWonnie. :x

@ctfrsgp It's was the same for me ... but contrary to you .. I just disliked Uee in the beginning of You're Beautiful... but then I though that she was funny ( probably because it was not a real rival.. because Jang Geun Suk ( don't know his name in the dramas) hated her ) and seems like I really liked her instead of dislike her seeing that I watched Ojakgyo brothers because she was in even if I didn't wanted to watch a long dramas like this one. And the romance between Uee and Joo Won was so simple and seems so real !   

......and then I falled for Joo Won ♥  ( Thanks to Uee ^^ )

@coolreborn ... Is there Light Coke in your cave ?? I also want to rent one >.< !