Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

oooohhhh you are all going to buy the magazines ??? where ??? I also want to buy them !Kino ? what is kino ?

@koreantiti dear dongsaeng... seems like your other unnis are too busy to notice your question abt wat is Kino****** (a japanese bookstore chain). itz curently the biggest bookstore here in S'pore tat sells Eng, Japanese, Chinese books and mags, and a small collections of other foreign language. Itz my fav haunt and i can spent the whole afternoon buried in the midst of the different varieties of brain food.

aisling said:

koreantiti said:

@aisling unni, I have a favor to ask you ........ I love a scene in ojakgyo brothers with our cutie. Can you do this scene as a gif please ?but I don't know what episode it is .... it's when uee and joo won are in a bookstore and uee is upset because she think that joo won  don't want to get married.I want the moment when uee is about to leave the bookstore... when joo won bites his finger. ( I remember that I was shocked by how beautiful his hands are ♡ )

thank youuu ♥

Dear, I can make those gifs, but you have to find in which episode was this scene. I don't have all episodes of OB, so I have to download that particular episode first and then I can make gifs for you :)

I have all eps of OB (and now I am short on diskspace) but I don't know where is that... Is that before or after the Basketball sweaty scenes? (what a point of reference >:))

@coolreborn @koreantiti U can find tat bookstore scene here in tiz vid. see fr 8:58.

I'll go with Cosmopolitan.... Coz that's where the pic where he is looking down at you and everything just falls down... 8->

@coolreborn dun forget... your application for the position of my potential SIL aka spouse of my baby bro the secret agent is still being reviewed. so plzzz dun keep dropping pieces of clothings whenever u see kiddo's pics no matter how hot and smexy he is... >:):D

Guest rynhanna

He is going to his university with UEE today! 
class="js-timeline-title" style="margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 18px; line-height: 20px; "Tweets2m주원주원 ‏@Moonjunwon

오늘 성균관대학교에 간식들구 갑니다^^ 맛나게 드세요~~ 그럼 이따 뵙겠습니다~~~~굿모닝^^

Expand

He is going to his university with UEE today! 

Tweets2m주원 ‏@Moonjunwon오늘 성균관대학교에 간식들구 갑니다^^ 맛나게 드세요~~ 그럼 이따 뵙겠습니다~~~~굿모닝^^Expand

@rynhanna Dunno wat he said in his tweet but can sense tat hez in a good mood tdy ^^ :)

Guest rynhanna

@ctfrsgp
I believe that is the program of giving away snacks to students who are going to have their exam soon. It was in news few days ago. 

Guest septmoon16

@coolreborn - ahhh you're a dear. i'll take you up on that tunnel...

on second thought, you should charge RENT.

i'm pretty sure we're about to have many cave dwellers

think of how much money can be made - then use that money - fly to korea - and kidnap joo won - i'll meet you at a secure destination. :D

Guest alysanne

So we have like underwater cave apartments now?  ;)  I'll be drinking some alcohol-laced beverage in my little corner of the Garden while trying to prune the rose bushes.  :P

Guest alysanne

@coolreborn: Okay, just don't DRINK AND THEN SWIM.  ;)  Wait, I should tell myself to not drink and prune the rose bushes.  Haha!
Today's mantra is:
proxy.jpg
People who watch The Big Bang Theory will understand.  ;)