Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest jsubmarine

manyearsago said: ctfrsgp said:
@manyearsago yes dear. tatz my fav bookstore too. itz probably the only one here where we can get the latest chinese and jap mags (recently korean ones though the selection is very small).

nope, I'm not working part-time writing k showbiz news. I'm jus a normal OL who has to deal with tons of paperwork and keep myself busy at work by "fighting and putting out fires" in the office :)) Like mrdimples I got my supply of the korean and sometimes Jap showbiz news and gossips fr the internet. Oso i like to read those entetainment news in mags and watch them on cable tv. I oso like JYJ and started paying attention them aft PYC's debut on the small screen in SKKS. I prefer JYJ over the current TVXQ and PYC when he is in his singer role.

Guest septmoon16

@jsubmarine:

Oh man where was this explanation when my dad started yelling at my credit card bill for magazines hahahaha

National Geographic.......its for the places you may never get to visit. <----------------- best line ever!

--------------------------------------------------
when you open the centerfold .........and Joo Won comes............spilling out............of those pages......
those inviting eyes.......the unmade bed........the rumpled hair......those lips.......
WHOA! joo won + centerfold + spilling out + bed + rumpled hair all together is like a chocolate coma.
I need coffee and a heavy dose to reality to go with right now. :P

Guest jsubmarine

coolreborn said: jsubmarine said: aisling said: I'm thinking about buying November issue of Cosmopolitan too. But I'm afraid my roommate will think I went crazy - spending nearly 20 USD for a magazine in the language I can't even read :D :D 
Hmmm... but I want to stare at his photos all day... NO! Aisling, you can't!!! Resist!!!

Guest jsubmarine

septmoon16 said: @jsubmarine:

Oh man where was this explanation when my dad started yelling at my credit card bill for magazines hahahaha

National Geographic.......its for the places you may never get to visit. <----------------- best line ever!

--------------------------------------------------
when you open the centerfold .........and Joo Won comes............spilling out............of those pages......
those inviting eyes.......the unmade bed........the rumpled hair......those lips.......
WHOA! joo won + centerfold + spilling out + bed + rumpled hair all together is like a chocolate coma.
I need coffee and a heavy dose to reality to go with right now. :P

Guest jsubmarine

aisling said: Oh man.... I have hard time deciding whether to buy Cosmpolitan or not. I want Ceci too. What if I end up like a crazy person sleeping with that magazine in my arms? =)) =))

You have to be careful .. the first link that @jsubmarine gaves ... they only gave amber and exo-k page but not joo won's.

( http://www.ebay.com/itm/EXO-K-f-x-Krystal-Amber-k-pop-Magazine-clips-Cosmopolitan-KOREA-november-2012-/170927175434?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27cc0db70a&afsrc=1 )

I decided .. I will buy the cosmopolitan ... ( marie claire??? it's the november issue right ? )

What is Kino ?? T.T

http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/10/joo-wons-dapper-photo-shoot-for-arena/
Joo-won’s dapper photo shoot for Arenaby javabeans | October 22, 2012 | 7 Comments

joowon_arena1.jpg

Why hello there, hot stuff. Joo-won is in an upcoming spread for Arena Homme Plus magazine, and he’s looking dashing and debonair. Definitely my preferred version of Joo-won, aegyo adorability notwithstanding. It’s just awkward drooling over a guy who looks 26 and acts 5. At least in these photos, I can pretend he isn’t the guy who freaks out over moths, or bees.

There’s also an interview in the magazine, where he admits to not really paying much attention to fashions. He has read comments online about how he’s perhaps not a good dresser since he’s seen wearing lots of casualwear and sweats (what, like he’s gonna dress up fancy-like for 1N2D?), and said, “If I start thinking about styling and everything, I feel like my head will burst.” Ha. It’s okay, honey. That’s what coordi-noonas are there for.

Joo-won was also asked about his pattern of picking intense characters (as we saw inGaksital and Baker King Kim Tak-gu). He says he’s “currently in the process of leaving the role of [Gaksital's] Lee Kang-to behind for my next project,” which will be the rom-com secret-agent series Secret Agent War. That drama should be a hoot as the main couple have a Mr. and Mrs. Smith-like exchange of hiding their spy identities from each other (while on the job on opposing sides). Just… as long as they cast a good heroine. I’m just crossing my fingers they pick someone other than Choi Kang-hee. She’s not bad, but the thought of them together just makes me seize up and reject the idea. Is there some kind of rain dance or deity I can appeal to?

Secret Agent War is in pre-production and is currently casting its female lead. It aims to premiere in January 2013. Joo-won’s interview and photo spread for Arena will be in its November issue.

joowon_arena2.jpg

Via Osen

Guest jsubmarine

Thanks Koreantiti....for noticing it.
How come no one mention Singles November 2012 issue?....He looked rather heavenly...
I'd get that....