Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

47 minutes ago, Ma OO said:

Great Job Korea,I will throw stones at you all.

I might watch it with the anticipation of a train wreck but I won't throw stones. Everyone is entitled to do their adaptation whether the end result is crap or not. 

Except for thinking it's nice to see Kang Haneul and Joo Won work together(since they are friends) and I like what KHN has been showing so far, I think nothing else is right about the remake. Those idol actors aren't actually that crucial to the drama's success. I just don't think it will work. And I am glad Joo Won isn't in it because that will stress me out. 

29 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

I could do with 50 episodes of Joo Won...

Me too except I would like to see Joo Won in say 3 or 5 dramas, 50 episodes altogether, LOL. 

• Like 5

On 1/8/2016 at 4:16 AM, farbarri said:

Bottom-right. This is the BEST picture I've seen out there for Daesang announcement. Just look at the emotion in his face... I cried~ :tears:

Cr to kmjw30 via IG

Bottom right may be from this video?  Or really similar angle at least.  If anyone didn't see it already.  I haven't paid attention to what's been posted here or not for the SBS awards.  It's right at the beginning.

credit: teresaaub

• Like 4

2 hours ago, gilaswan said:

Any new updates on Wonnie? (Copy Kim TaeHee, ah? ;)) Reply 1988 is good, but I need Joo Won on my screen, yo.

I don't think so. I check DC almost daily, they are posting mostly old pictures. Of course, I can't read those posts with just text because google translate is so useful. 

I tried the current SBS melodrama and have nothing good to say about it. The acting makes me rant so I thought I'd go crazy if JW doesn't appear on my screen soon. Then I discovered Cheese in The Trap, the acting is delightful. It makes me realized that I am really so fanatic about JW primarily because of his acting. Because I also find him good looking and attractive , I couldn't really tell if his looks had a part to play in it. In CITT, I am loving Kim Go Eun's performance in it. She looks nothing like the typical Korean actress but she's awesome. Similarly, I totally fell for KIm Seul Gi in Splash Splash Love. I have a very low tolerance for girls acting cute but she's just so cute without being annoying. It's a feat. Yoon Doo Joon is probably the only guy I find attractive in a top knot. I suspect it's his acting skills that makes him look attractive. 

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, mrdimples said:

I don't think so. I check DC almost daily, they are posting mostly old pictures. Of course, I can't read those posts with just text because google translate is so useful. 

I tried the current SBS melodrama and have nothing good to say about it. The acting makes me rant so I thought I'd go crazy if JW doesn't appear on my screen soon. Then I discovered Cheese in The Trap, the acting is delightful. It makes me realized that I am really so fanatic about JW primarily because of his acting. Because I also find him good looking and attractive , I couldn't really tell if his looks had a part to play in it. In CITT, I am loving Kim Go Eun's performance in it. She looks nothing like the typical Korean actress but she's awesome. Similarly, I totally fell for KIm Seul Gi in Splash Splash Love. I have a very low tolerance for girls acting cute but she's just so cute without being annoying. It's a feat. Yoon Doo Joon is probably the only guy I find attractive in a top knot. I suspect it's his acting skills that makes him look attractive. 

I shall consider checking those out too... Was intending to watch Cheese in The Trap cos of the manga... it's basically P&P isn't it? That's what I was told though I never read P&P. Hahaha...

Has to come in a complete package for me. I mean, if you are in the acting industry, isn't it primary that you can act? Kekeke... which is why I absolutely loathe you-know-who. Hahaha... Watch Reply 1988. :) I've been wondering if Joo Won could've taken up a role in it, but I guess not... this time round, it's an age thing - too young to be the parents, too old to be the kids... And honestly in my opinion, too big to be in a show with so many roles. He's gotta be THE main or not at all. hehehe...

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

I shall consider checking those out too... Was intending to watch Cheese in The Trap cos of the manga... it's basically P&P isn't it? That's what I was told though I never read P&P. Hahaha...

Has to come in a complete package for me. I mean, if you are in the acting industry, isn't it primary that you can act? Kekeke... which is why I absolutely loathe you-know-who. Hahaha... Watch Reply 1988. :) I've been wondering if Joo Won could've taken up a role in it, but I guess not... this time round, it's an age thing - too young to be the parents, too old to be the kids... And honestly in my opinion, too big to be in a show with so many roles. He's gotta be THE main or not at all. hehehe...

I don't usually enjoy shows like CITT. I am not into manga, anime and avoid high school/college romance. If someone told me the male lead is Creepy, Possibly Psychotic, Stalker and Handsome & Rich, I will drop it like a hot potato. One Kim Tan in drama universe is one too many. To Park Hae Jin's credit, I realized such a character is actually watchable. In fact, very watchable. See, it all boils down to acting. Yes, the story in CITT is probably far more superbly written than Kim Eun Sook's nightmare but if I take out all the lines and dialogues and just focus on the acting, you can see the difference an actor makes. Park Hae Jin and Kim Go Eun aren't the only good actors in CITT, Seo Kang Joon is playing his character to a tee. I don't know anything about this chap. And yes, watching PHJ and SKJ, I did wonder how Joo Won would fare in such roles. I can't tell because he hasn't really played a typical youngster, has he? Cha Yoo Jin wasn't a typical youngster but he is the closest I can think of. I think I would like JW to play someone who has a dark side like PHJ's character in CITT although I have no idea how dark the character is(No Spoilers Please). 

and btw, what's P&P? Pride and Prejudice? You never read that??? oh oh....that's a bit of a spoiler.....but not your fault. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kate Jolie said:

Is Joo Won still in Shanghai? Is his Chinese drama still in the middle of shooting? 

Hmm... we dont know where he is exactly unless he IGed. But even so, he can IG pictures of himself from a different day too, unless he inserts a location of himself.

He hasnt IGed for a couple days now. But yes, he is still in the midst of filming his Chinese drama which will end in mid-February, then he will have Thai FM.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, gilaswan said:

Any new updates on Wonnie? (Copy Kim TaeHee, ah? ;)) Reply 1988 is good, but I need Joo Won on my screen, yo.

Agreed. I need him to go home after China and gimme something to watch in the summer, or late spring if he's being generous. After Reply 1988 I won't have anything to watch anymore. *sigh* And when he goes off to the army... *SIGH* 2 friggin' years. OMG. How? 

Spoiler

@tokkimoon and I are watching R1988 too. Are you Team Jung Hwan too?

Lucky Thai fans. *sigh* Will I ever get to see him in the flesh?

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, callmegiggles said:

Agreed. I need him to go home after China and gimme something to watch in the summer, or late spring if he's being generous. After Reply 1988 I won't have anything to watch anymore. *sigh* And when he goes off to the army... *SIGH* 2 friggin' years. OMG. How? 

Hide contents

@tokkimoon and I are watching R1988 too. Are you Team Jung Hwan too?

Lucky Thai fans. *sigh* Will I ever get to see him in the flesh?

Sigh... come back to Singapore, Wonnie...

In response to your question:

Spoiler

아니요. 팀택. ;) Can't see how it is otherwise with how things are progressing, actually. But the Reply 1988 MT is a vicious place. I'm staying clear of it. Hahaha... I feel like Wonnie's fans are a lot more sane and a lot more respectful. Maybe we're well trained by the types of shows Joo Won picks, and we expect good plots to be controversial. Kekeke...

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, callmegiggles said:

Lucky Thai fans

I am now wondering if he has a fan in some Thai princess. 

@yonaomi123 just curious.....you watching Mars? The TW drama? or is this something else? It was one of my crack TW drama, kinda different and dark. And just the other day, I had a mental pic of Joo Won in a racing bike. 

• Like 5