Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

1 hour ago, rionae said:

hc_zpsivtsbnxh.png

Looking forward to what other acting he will continue to show us.

Thank you for the remainder. It puts things into perspective. 

When I looked at past winners of awards, be it in Korea or elsewhere, I realized that winning awards is no indication of future success. It's even more depressing when you see that quite a few have 'disappeared' into oblivion. They are still in the industry but they never went on to achieve greater things(and by that, I don't mean only awards). It's a marathon, not a sprint. And for Joo Won, it will be the people he meets, the people he works with, lessons learned, milestones achieved and his growth and evolution as an actor which makes the journey worth living. 

• Like 4

Oh my gosh!!! He's soooooo gorgeous!!! Ahhhhhh!!! 

I actually don't mind if he won't win Daesang this time around. I want him to win it without anyone questioning why. You know like when he was supposed to win it for Gaksital #bitter. But I wish he would get lots of awards, which I am sure he would based on Yongpal's daebak ratings! ^^ 

• Like 4

Aarghh...can't watch. 

Anyway just sneak in to say, I commend his hairstylist for doing a great job. I always like his hair swept up but it's been quite stale. However, I can't imagine the alternatives. Just read recently that 'comma' hairstyles are the vogue among male celebs now and then when I saw Park Seo Joon's hair at the MBC awards, I burst out laughing. I think that sort of heavily slicked, sculpted hairdo is also in these days? But it looks horrendous! I was afraid that Joo Won might get that huge tub of cream on his crown to make it look like a table. The hair he's sporting tonight has a little twist from the usual swept back style. Instead of a stiffly coiffed with no strand astray look, there were wisp of hair on the crown which made it different. And of course, with such a face and body in tux, what can go wrong? Nothing. 

• Like 6

91353e7adab44aedafa3e2cbb41c8701a08bfbd9

baidu fans are getting nervous...they say the camera hasn't been on Joo Won much and apparently Yong Pal table, where Joo Won is seated with Jung Woong In and Kim Tae Hee, is at one side. They are comparing this with last year's KBS awards where JW didn't win a major award but wasn't given a lot of screen time and seated in prime spot. Aaarhh well....let's see how it goes. 

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, Ma OO said:

Wait...Did Joo Won nominated for Daesang? 

wasn't he? 

Baidu fans are dissing the show right now. Somehow they reached the conclusion that SBS will give the Daesang to Kim Hyun Joo. I dont' know why.

My expectations are zilch. I just hope he gets Top Excellence or something. Whatever. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, sagaseed said:

Sigh, I'm getting bored watching the awards show.. the cameraman seems to like YAI very much. Is it because his drama is still airing? I want to see more shots of handsome JW in his tux! 

Happy new year everyone!

Seems like it. No wonder baidu fans are upset

Coming up is Excellence Award...if he gets this one, Imma flippin tables! 

so much for being nonchalant. 

-edit- confusing....now they jump to Top Excellence? I am lost. 

Yoo Ah In wins for long drama category. 

• Like 1