Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@ctfrsgp i would have to agree with them. 

Tae-hee all the way for me.  

Kang-to and ma-jun have such a history of terrible sins against their women. Kang-to was the absolute worst to Mok-dan at the beginning, but made up for it by equal measure, although he HAD to in order for the audience to be able to forgive him.

Ma-jun....while pretty to look at, i dont think he was all that redeeming at the end. maybe they should have given him like 4 more episodes worth of 'good ma-jun' instead of just like the last two to convince me.  

the worst Tae-hee ever did was get a little drunk a few times and have too many feelings.  he was awesome.  most of the time i just wanted to hug him.  the other two, i would've punched them on more than one occasion...

@loriloya Hahahaha... good choice. I wld hav chosen sweetie pie Tae-hee if he is not alrdy a married man. I luv Mrs Hwang too so I do not wan to upset her by snatching her hubby :x Neither wil I choose Ma Joon and Kang-to for all same reasons as abovememtioned. Definitely not Gaksital coz I like to look at my man's face and not a Mask. Not Sato Hiroshi coz tat is not the real identity though i dun mind the white uniform >:) As for JWonnie cutie is jus a kiddo brother to me whom I wil pamper like a baby :\"> Wat the heck! Geez... tat leaves me with no one :(( :(( Well, I will make a reservation for JW the sauve dashing but sometimes dorky secret agent even though I still dunno how he looks like... hhmmm tat sounds like I'm going for a blind date... Gals, pls get in line... no jumping of queue, ok? [-X [-( :D

@manyearsago

thank you for translating YSY and JW's interviews. Baker King was really big in Japan then and I have seen many videos of their interviews and activities but no translation so this is really new to me. JW and YSY looked so close at that time. I have always wondered what happened to them thereafter? I thought I read in one interview where JW was asked if he still kept in touch with YSY and he said something like they were both busy. 

YSY was more popular than Joo Won after Baker King but then after the show, he didn't seem to appear much except Me too, Flower which I did not watch but heard he improved a lot. If you asked me right after Baker King ended, I would have thought YSY would become more popular than Joo Won but now it does not seem so, unless it still is in Korea

@mrdimples I think YSY has gone into movies. the last time i heard abt him is he was filming a horror movie. I dunno which one coz I dun watch scary shows. As for Me too, Flower - he is ok only. I didnt finish watching it coz i dun really like the female lead.

Guest septmoon16

@ctfrsgp
thanks for sharing! lol, its interesting the reason each person gave.

these two answers where hilarious:
¤ not choose Kang-to coz u never know when u will become a widow and when u will lose your life
¤ not want Ma Joon the playboy bcoz u will hav to deal with mistress affairs aft marrying him

for me its LEE KANG TO. that man needs lots of loving. even when the show just started, i couldn't help but love him for playing the villain to feed his family, and suffering quietly because even his mother was against him. instead of someone who is insensitive, i think kang to felt too much and puts up a mask to hide this vulnerability from the rest of the world. last but definitely not least, he redefines sexy in his uniform. :x

@ctfrsgp

¤ not choose Kang-to coz u never know when u will become a widow and when u will lose your life

¤ not want Ma Joon the playboy bcoz u will hav to deal with mistress affairs aft marrying him

for me its LEE KANG TO. that man needs lots of loving. even when the show just started, i couldn't help but love him for playing the villain to feed his family, and suffering quietly because even his mother was against him. instead of someone who is insensitive, i think kang to felt too much and puts up a mask to hide this vulnerability from the rest of the world. last but definitely not least, he redefines sexy in his uniform. :x

@septmoon16 I agree with u tat Kang-to needs lots of love but it will be hard to be with a person like him who has a lot of emotional baggage and further more u hav to constantly be compared to his first love. I prefer a man who can make me laugh and not the other way round :)

Guest septmoon16

ctfrsgp said:

septmoon16

wrote:

»

@ctfrsgp

<br />

thanks for sharing! lol, its interesting the reason each person gave. <br />

<br />

these two answers where hilarious:<br />

¤ not choose Kang-to coz u never know when u will become a widow and when u will lose your life<br />

<br />

¤ not want Ma Joon the playboy bcoz u will hav to deal with mistress affairs aft marrying him <br />

<br />

for me its LEE KANG TO. that man needs lots of loving. even when the show just started, i couldn't help but love him for playing the villain to feed his family, and suffering quietly because even his mother was against him. instead of someone who is insensitive, i think kang to felt too much and puts up a mask to hide this vulnerability from the rest of the world. last but definitely not least, he redefines sexy in his uniform.

:x

septmoon16 said: @ctfrsgp

Guest septmoon16

mrdimples said: septmoon16 said: @ctfrsgp

Guest septmoon16

@loriloya: I wanted to be asked to visit the garden for good behavior, but after seeing those photos (RAWR!) forget it. i'm forever a resident of the moat!
>:)

i destroyed the replay button when i first saw his shaving scene. our kang to is King of Sex(y)

i'm a sucker for bad boys with hurt eyes. there's just no power of resistance. :D

its interesting that you bring up first love. in korean dramas - first love usually = epic love of a lifetime. but in life, its really just the first taste. the first time emotions are awakened between a boy and a girl. sometimes ending in lingering sweetness or more likely a bittersweet experience in our memory.

compared to that, i prefer the love between a man and a woman, passionate and mature. like wine instead of soda. :D

it must be personal taste cause i like dry wit and snark more than cheerfulness. heh heh.

but hey, i'm not complaining, you may have cutie (just remember to share him) and i'll take kang to, heavy burdens and all. B-)

@septmoon16 I like bad boys too but a diff kind from yours. I prefer those who look scholarly with bad attitudes (and i'm not referring to those bullies who pick on ppl who r weaker or smaller than themselves). I like Jiang Zhi-shu in thr Taiwanese drama It Started With A Kiss and They Kiss Again (tatz the same role of Kim Hyun Jong in Mischevious Kiss), Chiaki Shinichi in the J-dorama Nodame Catabile and Oguri Shun's characters in Jui Dolittle and Rich Man, Poor Woman.

mrdimples said: @manyearsago
thank you for translating YSY and JW's interviews. Baker King was really big in Japan then and I have seen many videos of their interviews and activities but no translation so this is really new to me. JW and YSY looked so close at that time. I have always wondered what happened to them thereafter? I thought I read in one interview where JW was asked if he still kept in touch with YSY and he said something like they were both busy. 
YSY was more popular than Joo Won after Baker King but then after the show, he didn't seem to appear much except Me too, Flower which I did not watch but heard he improved a lot. If you asked me right after Baker King ended, I would have thought YSY would become more popular than Joo Won but now it does not seem so, unless it still is in Korea

@septmoon16 said:last but definitely not least, he redefines sexy in his uniform. :x

and out of it too....

and by that OF COURSE i am referring to the fancy suits he wears instead of the uniform.

like this:

and this

of course that is what i mean.....

in NO WAY do i mean this: 

or this:

and certainly not this:

oohhhh my gosh.....i'm drooling all over my mphone again =P~ =P~

Guest sunshine4ever

ctfrsgp said: I was reading tis post on baidu abt the fans choosing who they want as their secret lover: Ma Joon, Tae-hee and Kang-to (see http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1905282465?fr=wap).

Sorry to my fellow shippers who cant read chinese but some of the comments r so funny tat i hav to share. Most of them chose Tae-hee bcoz he is the "safest" choice. One said tat although Tae-hee is a taciturn man, he is trainable. I wonder trainable in wat???? :))=))

-edit-
i hav translated some of the comments though not word-for-word.

¤ one said itz easier to control a honest man >:)
¤ another does not want to fight over Kang-to, Ma Joon and Tae-hee so she wants Sato Hiroshi :)
¤ not choose Kang-to coz u never know when u will become a widow and when u will lose your life :))
¤ not want Ma Joon the playboy bcoz u will hav to deal with mistress affairs aft marrying him :((
¤ one chose Gaksital bcoz he is a serious committed man when he works but he is actually a cutie underneath the mask :x
¤ chose Ma Joon bcoz she likes bad men (男人不坏,女人不爱 ) >:)
¤ chose Tae-hee bcoz he brings out her maternal instinct (wat???????) :-??
¤ Ma Joon coz fewer competitors \m/
¤ bcoz his mother-in-law wil like him :D