Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@coolreborn :\">

「 JW Altar Boyz 」(credit: wanida99 on YT)

I assume the missing eps do not hav cutie in them and hence the creator of the vids did not upload them

※ Ep 2 ※

※ Ep 3 ※

My eyes widen when I saw our cutie in tis 2nd vid :)) he comes on screen now & then thru'out the whole vid and gets to introduce himself at ard 5:05

※ Ep 5 ※

U gotta pay attention to catch a glimpse of the bb :)) here

※ Ep 6 ※

Cutie's the one wearing cream coloured sweater and dark sweat pants + grey beanie hat

※ Ep 9 ※

※ Birthday celebration with AB cast & crew ※

※ Merry Xmas AB ※

Guest jsubmarine

OK............after the sizzling Cosmopolitan Spread......
I decided..........I am going up the Garden Path
Simply put...........I prefer Cutie as Cutie......
Sweet......adorkable..........with such an amazing talent to breathe life to so many interesting characters.
I can respect that.

Guest nhatkhanh

hi guys, I see the fanart that was posted by @stearly, so I think I should show you guys another.
haha... it's drawn by smile^^pyong from kites.vn 
jd27d2idQEpIl.JPG

Guest septmoon16

aw man, joo won's gonna make that university visit with uee. i wanna be a student at sungkyunkwan - just for one day :P

they are so gorgeous together. wonder if they talk about her upcoming drama with his 1n2d day hyung :D
class="entry-title"Joo Won & Uee Will Make An Appearance ojak2.jpg?w=827&h=551

Joo Won and Uee will visit their alma mater next week. Both studied at the same university – Sungkhunkwan.

Besides meeting the students, they will also bring along some snacks for them. Not too sure if they will make the visit together or separately. But if they did together then this will be their first appearance (besides the awards show) since Ojakgyo Brothers ended.

news pulled from: http://hallyufling.wordpress.com

One last vid bef I go to zzzzzland. I hav previously posted a shorter version. tis is the complete version (with chinese sub) which the creator 果果玄玄 has jus uploaded on Baidu.

男人哭吧不是罪 by 劉德華 Andy Lau

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDY0NDQzMDIw.html

This song by Andy Lai really fits the vid. It makes me wan to cry along with cutie.

I hope some kind soul will upload it onto YT so tat more ppl can see tat cutie is a really remarkable actor despite his young age.

I'm not really concerned about him smoking in real life. I can't imagine his parents would let him smoke... from what we know how they raised him up.
BTW have you seen those pics before? Not really digging that hairstyle on him, but he still look handsome... 

1714383717631_zps88c43c1f.jpg
1714383740771_zpse50a1abb.jpg
1714391292771_zps2b90224b.jpg
17143837102121_zps14ffa474.jpg 

Guest loriloya

aisling said: I'm not really concerned about him smoking in real life. I can't imagine his parents would let him smoke... from what we know how they raised him up.
BTW have you seen those pics before? Not really digging that hairstyle on him, but he still look handsome..

@ctfrsgp wa the videos of KDW show the uncannily resemblance hahaha. Can we get them both on a drama as brothers???? And those CFs must have been super long ago. Look at the handphone models!!! 

@mojobobo Good morning!! Arghhhh... i so want to "Gaksitaaaaaaal!" my neighbour upstairs. Itz not even 9am on a Sun morning and they hav been drilling on something since almost 1 hr ago... Dun they know Sun r sleep-in day for OLs like us? X( ~X(

Yah lor... I was digging for cutie's vid on YT and those 3 vids jus popped up. For the 2 CFs, i almost believed tat was cutie in them esp the 1st one with the cute puppy. Until i rem tat these days koreans use smart phones. And in the 3rd vid, KDW looked so dorky in 1% of Anything which was made back in 2003. After seeing KDW's "Jackie Chan" hair in tat drama, i feel so glad tat JWonnie has better hairdos as compared to his senior. I shall never complain abt his hairstylist anymore =)) =))

I checked out his biodata (see http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kang_Dong-Won#section_2). He is only 6 yrs older than cutie and he only acted in 4 dramas at the start of his acting career bef he moved on to movies ever since and has never appear in a drama again. I hav seen KDW in Temptation of the Wolves and Jeon Woo Chi, and saw trailer of Haunters which he starred in with Ko Soo. I think he is a remarkable actor and i hope cutie can be like him. It will be interesting to see both our cutie and his senior "look-alike" in the same show, be it a drama or movie). Do u think cutie will take on a movie in the near future? :-? ;;)

-edit-

I think JYJ's Jaejoong is currently filming the remake of Temptation of the Wolves, if I'm not wrong.

I was reading tis post on baidu abt the fans choosing who they want as their secret lover: Ma Joon, Tae-hee and Kang-to (see http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1905282465?fr=wap).

Sorry to my fellow shippers who cant read chinese but some of the comments r so funny tat i hav to share. Most of them chose Tae-hee bcoz he is the "safest" choice. One said tat although Tae-hee is a taciturn man, he is trainable. I wonder trainable in wat???? :)) =))

-edit-

i hav translated some of the comments though not word-for-word.

¤ one said itz easier to control a honest man >:)

¤ another does not want to fight over Kang-to, Ma Joon and Tae-hee so she wants Sato Hiroshi :)

¤ not choose Kang-to coz u never know when u will become a widow and when u will lose your life :))

¤ not want Ma Joon the playboy bcoz u will hav to deal with mistress affairs aft marrying him :((

¤ one chose Gaksital bcoz he is a serious committed man when he works but he is actually a cutie underneath the mask :x

¤ chose Ma Joon bcoz she likes bad men (男人不坏,女人不爱 ) >:)

¤ chose Tae-hee bcoz he brings out her maternal instinct (wat???????) :-??

¤ Ma Joon coz fewer competitors \m/

¤ bcoz his mother-in-law wil like him :D

Guest loriloya

ctfrsgp said: I was reading tis post on baidu abt the fans choosing who they want as their secret lover: Ma Joon, Tae-hee and Kang-to (see http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1905282465?fr=wap).

Sorry to my fellow shippers who cant read chinese but some of the comments r so funny tat i hav to share. Most of them chose Tae-hee. One said tat although Tae-hee is a taciturn man, he is trainable. I wonder trainable in wat???? :))=))

-edit-
another said itz easier to control a honest man and one other does not want to fight over Kang-to, Ma Joon and Tae-hee so she wants Sato Hiroshi :)

@manyearsago
thank you for translating YSY and JW's interviews. Baker King was really big in Japan then and I have seen many videos of their interviews and activities but no translation so this is really new to me. JW and YSY looked so close at that time. I have always wondered what happened to them thereafter? I thought I read in one interview where JW was asked if he still kept in touch with YSY and he said something like they were both busy. 
YSY was more popular than Joo Won after Baker King but then after the show, he didn't seem to appear much except Me too, Flower which I did not watch but heard he improved a lot. If you asked me right after Baker King ended, I would have thought YSY would become more popular than Joo Won but now it does not seem so, unless it still is in Korea