Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Father's Day with Joo Won  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most fun father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  2. 2. Who is the strictest father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  3. 3. In which drama do you wish that Joo Won’s character should be closer to his dad? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice
    • My Sassy Girl
    • Yong Pal
    • Naeil’s Cantabile
    • Good Doctor
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant
    • Bridal Mask
    • Ojakgyo Family
    • King of Baking, Kim Takgu

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 06/23/2021 at 11:41 AM

ctfrsgp said:

chicann7

wrote:

»

mrdimples said:<br />

Gosh! do you gals sleep? this thread is amazing!  my mailbox busted. and more posts....<br />

I  don't know what came over me. I went to the men's dept last night because I figured all the men should be out there dating on a Friday night  and not hang around the men's  section to select a piece with their girlfriend. I am learning things I never knew. <br />

Lest the moat pals get too excited, I am sacrificing doing this for the sake of my research on writing part 6. The draft will be vetted by Garden mate mojobobo before release, she is however taking a very long time reading it. I can't even find her in the garden......mojobobo, mojobobo....where are you? Maybe she doesn't want to be disturb......<br />

checking out......<br />

<br />

<br />

maybe mojobobo went to take a dip in the moat? hehehe!

• Replies 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

Quiz 2

Source:    

Below is a brief translation

YSY & JW:       Yoon Si Yoon’s and Joo Won’s “Baker King KTG” (Choice of 3) Quiz

Narrator:           Both of these two actors played the main roles in Baker King KTG.  Through their private walk, you will be able to find hint to answer the quiz.

Q:                    What was the impression when you both met each other in the first time?

YSY:                We both first met at the TV broadcast station.   I was surprised to see how ?? (quiz) he is.

Look at JW’s reaction.

JW:                  You finished ?

YSY:                At that time, all actors and actresses were in the studio doing the poster photoshooting.  That was where we first met.   I was actually very nervous on that day. 

JW:                  It was very awkward. (both laughed).   His eyes showed he was full of motivation.  So I thought for sure he must be good at acting.  For me, in order to express Ma Jun’s character, I had to stare at hyung (YSY) like that. (showing his unique Ma Jun’s stare) So when we first met, I stared at him like that and we looked at each other.  The feeling was very strange.

YSY:                Only that ?

JW:                  I thought I stared at you for a longer time.

YSY:                Was it ?

Narrator:           Time for the quiz.  What was YSY’s first impression of JW ?

(1)     skin is fair and handsome

(2)     face is small and handsome

(3)     tall and handsome

We will present the prize to a winner from the draw.  Answer will be announced after the program.

Narrator:           We are going to announce the correct answer.

YSY & JW:       The answer is ……

YSY:                We both first met  at the TV broadcast station.  I surprised to see how tall and handsome he is.

mrdimples said: Gosh! do you gals sleep? this thread is amazing!  my mailbox busted. and more posts....
I  don't know what came over me. I went to the men's dept last night because I figured all the men should be out there dating on a Friday night  and not hang around the men's  section to select a piece with their girlfriend. I am learning things I never knew. 
Lest the moat pals get too excited, I am sacrificing doing this for the sake of my research on writing part 6. The draft will be vetted by Garden mate mojobobo before release, she is however taking a very long time reading it. I can't even find her in the garden......mojobobo, mojobobo....where are you? Maybe she doesn't want to be disturb......
checking out......

Quiz 3

The Q&A of quiz 3 do not interest me at all because I am more interested to know what reactions you ladies will have instead.    I won’t be surprised if some of you want to swap seat with YSY or leave the “garden” temporarily to go swimming in the “lake” for a while.

Ladies, are you ready ? 

Source:    

Below is a brief translation

YSY & JW:       Yoon Si Yoon’s and Joo Won’s “Baker King KTG” (Choice of 3) Quiz

Narrator:           Both of these actors played the main roles in Baker King KTG.  Through their private walk, you will be able to find out hint to answer the quiz.

Q:                    When will you get excited ?

YSY:                When I am eating delicious food and also when I go to see baseball.  I like baseball so much that I can raise my voice to cheer for the teams for 2-3 hours.  These are all the things which get me excited.

JW:                  For me, it is when ….

YSY:                He feels at ease when he is with me.  This is what he told me yesterday.

Look at JW’s hand  !!!

JW:                  Actually, I don’t get deeply affected by emotions easily because I am a quiet person.  But I will get excited when I go to ?? (quiz).  When I go to  ?? (quiz), I will get excited.

YSY:                It seems he really likes singing.

Narractor:         Time for the quiz.  What makes JW getting excited?

(1)                                        concert

(2)                                        club

(3)                                        karaoke

YSY & JW:       The answer is ……

JW:                  I get excited when I go to karaoke.

Guest umbanana

Oh my cheese! Those 'bedroom party' photos are glorious. I feel like I should re-introduce myself since I've not been here in sooooo long (was sent somewhere with the worst reception ever). I'm Cathy and I'm a garden dweller (most of the time). I probably won't be able to post much in the coming month as I'm jetting off to Sri Lanka! But just wanted to ask if anyone knows anything about Joo wonie's November schedule? I'll be going to Korea for a week and it'd just be amazing to see him! Slightly off topic but saw posters for Spring Awakening here in Edinburgh and thought of our cutie. If only I could see him on stage *sigh*

umbanana said: Oh my cheese! Those 'bedroom party' photos are glorious. I feel like I should re-introduce myself since I've not been here in sooooo long (was sent somewhere with the worst reception ever). I'm Cathy and I'm a garden dweller (most of the time). I probably won't be able to post much in the coming month as I'm jetting off to Sri Lanka! But just wanted to ask if anyone knows anything about Joo wonie's November schedule? I'll be going to Korea for a week and it'd just be amazing to see him! Slightly off topic but saw posters for Spring Awakening here in Edinburgh and thought of our cutie. If only I could see him on stage *sigh*

Guest umbanana

@coolreborn Trying to convert me eh? Haha. I'm a bad swimmer so safer to stay on land! I can admire his sexiness without getting wet and cold (and drowning...unless cutie is proficient in CPR)!

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic