Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest whiteheaven81

while I was searching about 1n2d, I found something.

This is ... cutie style!

tumblr_m8wikdUN3r1qk4epyo1_250.gif

tumblr_m8qt17hDHD1rwvcwyo2_r2_500.gif

And thank the one who has made this photo.

tumblr_m85ypt1xSG1rp0rhyo1_500.jpg

@stearly ... Woaa how can he be so hot ! I'm shocked he didn't know he was sexy before. Come on baby, how can you don't know that !! I had a nosebleed while watching this ... but also at looking all these pictures.   *ç*

Does anyone know how to download videos from youku ?? I want this vid in my phone ! >.<
-- edit --
it's okey .. I found it on youtube 

Guest sunshine4ever

Guys, sorry I cannot tag you all for your pictures, but thanks so much for all those pictures of him especially in the new magazines. Wow, I'm going to go to a Korean bookstore today and ask to see if they have those magazines available. I want to buy them since his pictures look so awesome. Will tell you the result if I found any at all. :)

Here are the Youtube links that coolreborn requested from DC:

For the YT link below, there are more videos coming along with it, but I only have one. You can go to this link to watch the whole thing. If someone could kindly upload it via YT that would be awesome. I won't be back until another 12 hours or so.

stearly said:

@coolreborn
thank you so much for those awesome photos. I realise something when I saw the video and these photos. When Cutie is in front of the camera, acting as a character like for this photospread and video, his HOTNESS is out of this world. And he is so so charismatic. After I see this, I can totally imagine him playing some mercenary or character who is all badass. Reminds me of the Korean "cowboy" like movie, The Good, The Weird and the Ugly. Whatever, damn.....this boy can act as any character. Joo Won, You Rock!

Although i don't like to see him smoking, I think this fashion spread is one of the best. It brings out a different side of him. So manly, so hot, so sexy. 
Now we have different Joo Wons in every sphere.Real Life, Variety Show, Drama, CFs, Stage, Modelling. 

In the Garden.........
mrdimples: mojobobo..*whimper* I am so scared! the Moaties are shouting six! 
mojobobo: SEX! they are getting from bad to worse
mrdimples: no, mojobobo, they want part six. as in 6 of my writing.
mojobobo: why didn't you say so....whatever.....what's this sex part... I mean sixth part
mrdimples: It's about the Anatomy of a Man
mojobobo: you'd better let me see first .....
mrdimples: don't worry, mojobobo, I am very Garden minded now. It's all green, lush and growing.
mojobobo: just pass it to me......*takes from mrdimples*
Minutes passed...............................
mrdimples: mojobobo....mojobobo.......are you ok? is it that bad....why are you sitting there, reading and closing your eyes now and then?
mojobobo: ahem.....ok......let me see....what's this line here? What's it leading to? 
mrdimples: It's the path of Happiness....
mojobobo: what's that? 
mrdimples: eh....it's the future. 
mojobobo: you are not making sense......you'd better trim it down.
mrdimples: YES mojobobo
mojobobo: Hmmmm.....and this one....what's this part? It's sticking out like a sore thumb. Get rid of it. 
mrdimples: I'll rein it in *giggles*
mojobobo: Your writing is quite flat...
mrdimples: I tried to vary it a bit....see there are 2 peaks here.........eh.......mojobobo.....are you listening?
mojobobo: *clears throat* don't be daft, of course I am.....ok......now you just got to end it in a climax. 
mrdimples: OOOOOOOOOOOOO........mojobobo! you are so good....you are the expert! 

mrdimples said: In the Garden.........
mrdimples: mojobobo..*whimper* I am so scared! the Moaties are shouting six! 
mojobobo: SEX! they are getting from bad to worse
mrdimples: no, mojobobo, they want part six. as in 6 of my writing.
mojobobo: why didn't you say so....whatever.....what's this sex part... I mean sixth part
mrdimples: It's about the Anatomy of a Man
mojobobo: you'd better let me see first .....
mrdimples: don't worry, mojobobo, I am very Garden minded now. It's all green, lush and growing.
mojobobo: just pass it to me......*takes from mrdimples*
Minutes passed...............................
mrdimples: mojobobo....mojobobo.......are you ok? is it that bad....why are you sitting there, reading and closing your eyes now and then?
mojobobo: ahem.....ok......let me see....what's this line here? What's it leading to? 
mrdimples: It's the path of Happiness....
mojobobo: what's that? 
mrdimples: eh....it's the future. 
mojobobo: you are not making sense......you'd better trim it down.
mrdimples: YES mojobobo
mojobobo: Hmmmm.....and this one....what's this part? It's sticking out like a sore thumb. Get rid of it. 
mrdimples: I'll rein it in *giggles*
mojobobo: Your writing is quite flat...
mrdimples: I tried to vary it a bit....see there are 2 peaks here.........eh.......mojobobo.....are you listening?
mojobobo: *clears throat* don't be daft, of course I am.....ok......now you just got to end it in a climax. 
mrdimples: OOOOOOOOOOOOO........mojobobo! you are so good....you are the expert! 

Oh GOD!!!! Those videos especially in HD heaven. I really really love it.

The one where he is in bed.... And that sexy bubble butt.. and that unbuttoned buttons... and how he holds the wine bottle...

358nkno.gif

I can only bite on my fingers.... drooling at him...

im2x3l.gif

He looks heavenly in white shirts.... now I'm biting my whole hand.

And when I see him in that red sweater with a single unbuttoned button...

dvlo5v.gif

And that look that he gave looking down that made something go down...

aa7gw4.gif
Nothing is left of my ovaries...

*the replay button is now totally destroyed**