Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

If they can do an M. Shyamalan I-see-dead-people on the movie, I might watch it. 

She didnt see dead people a.k.a ghosts, if that's what you mean. Haha! She sees the process of them being killed, and despite all her efforts to stop the murder, it happens anyway. I like this prospect of not being able to change fate. What is fated to happen will happen.

What's sad is that Joowon's character comes from a poor family. He only has his sister left. So I guess he must feel like he's got nothing to lose, thus chases after the suspect with everything he has. Such a strong determination.

• Like 1

If they can do an M. Shyamalan I-see-dead-people on the movie, I might watch it. 

She didnt see dead people a.k.a ghosts, if that's what you mean. Haha! She sees the process of them being killed, and despite all her efforts to stop the murder, it happens anyway. I like this prospect of not being able to change fate. What is fated to happen will happen.

What's sad is that Joowon's character comes from a poor family. He only has his sister left. So I guess he must feel like he's got nothing to lose, thus chases after the suspect with everything he has. Such a strong determination.

nah... That's not what I meant. I mean if the writer and director can do plot twists like how Shyamalan does it for his movies, then I might watch it.

• Like 4

Previously at Yong Pal thread, @gilaswan did an awesome job in laying out the timeline for the drama. A number of viewers did wonder how much time elapse between certain events. Sometimes, these issues became source of rants on blogs like Dramabeans. For example, people thought it was ridiculous that Tae Hyun forgotten about his sister once he got Yeo Jin saved. 

I put up the timeline on the blog

fe09b099a9014c084630cfa90c7b02087bf4f464

by @gilaswan

Preface by mrdimples

@gilaswan created a fantastic timeline of events in Yong Pal which might help you in watching Yong Pal. Some viewers have a problem understanding the amount of time that passed between events. For example, one rant was that Tae Hyun was so absorbed with Yeo Jin that he plain forgotten about his sister Seo Hyun. The timeline will show that 3 days elapsed from when Tae Hyun got up from hospital bed to him going back to settle Seo Hyun's overseas treatment.

to continue, read here >>> https://joowoncutie.wordpress.com/2015/10/16/yong-pal-timeline/

• Like 9

Ya know Joowon is always gorgeous but this particular shot from Yongpal has bewitched me. :wub:

can you tell us why? 

btw didn't know he has a cleft chin, it's quite prominent from this pic but I seldom see it. 

I like everything about it. XD Hm let's see. I love how pronounced his high cheekbones are. His pose; it's so ordinary-looking that it gives off an eerily calming aura. The color scheme! But as usual, his eyes and facial expression are what make me go delulu. I honestly don't know how to describe it, so just look at his eyes! Captivating~

• Like 5

Here's a snap of the 103 pis that SBS suddenly released today! @farbarri post all of them on Yong Pal thread. 

6a3c38d4ad6eddc453bec8613fdbb6fd53663313

The SBS staff left a note to say that he/she had meant to post these earlier but she was held up posting for Village. And he/she said there are more but cannot promise if they will be posted. 

This staff also said something to the effect that he/she will never forget Yong Pal...aaaawwwwww.......

*the above is a rough translation from Baidu

• Like 11

Oh my! I hope the SBS staff post them all! Thanks for sharing @mrdimples and @farbarri!  ^^ were they posting it using IG or FB? Or main site? So we could ask for them to keep posting the bts and stills? Teehee! 

That Nothing Better sure captured how we fangirl over Cutie, although I didn't see anyone crying or getting teary-eyed looking at him, or fainting or nose bleeding. Teehee!! 

So many things to look forward to! I can't wait for the eng subbed bts and Healing Camp and Guerilla Date! Wiiii! ♥ TIA! ♥ 

• Like 7

I miss Joo Won! T.T

I was browsing pics of Cutie in Instagram and I came across fanvids of Cutie's filming of Guerilla Date. There's this one particular fanvid that caught my attention and I don't know how to share it here, so I just took a screencap of it and either someone else post it here or you guys check it out for yourself. Kekekeke.

Screenshot_2015-10-17-06-52-04_zpsder46mthis fanvid captured Cutie's concern over the fans and asking them to be careful, with him trying to talk to them to be careful and to keep calm I guess? When he should be worrying for his safety, he was worrying about others' safety instead. 

• Like 10

I miss Joo Won! T.T

I was browsing pics of Cutie in Instagram and I came across fanvids of Cutie's filming of Guerilla Date. There's this one particular fanvid that caught my attention and I don't know how to share it here, so I just took a screencap of it and either someone else post it here or you guys check it out for yourself. Kekekeke.

This fanvid captured Cutie's concern over the fans and asking them to be careful, with him trying to talk to them to be careful and to keep calm I guess? When he should be worrying for his safety, he was worrying about others' safety instead. 

Yes. JW is always like that.Always worrying about fans. The first thing he said in SG "fan meeting" was about safety.Also,look at this.

Cr as tagged.

He is actually standing at the edge of stage so that fans from behind could see him more clearly. At least,he tried and never worried about himself falling off stage.

Edited by Ma OO
  • Like 11

I miss Joo Won! T.T

Screenshot_2015-10-17-06-52-04_zpsder46mthis fanvid captured Cutie's concern over the fans and asking them to be careful, with him trying to talk to them to be careful and to keep calm I guess? When he should be worrying for his safety, he was worrying about others' safety instead. 

Sweetie,.copy url from IG and paste like you would a picture 

• Like 4

thank you everyone for the pictures!!! CUTIE IS SO GORGEOUS OMG :wub: 

i still can't believe it was a week ago that us lucky indo and sg fans got to see him in person! would relive that half an hour any day, in slowmo, watch him do his cute waving thing again hehehehe. ahhhhhh really wish we can see him again soooonnnnnnn.

• Like 7