• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

Is it possible to make Joo Won's voice my ring tone? 

I kind of forgot he spoke English in Tomorrow Cantabile. But I cannot forget his voice in the SG fanmeet. When he spoke English, I think "my soul drifted" out - Korean has a phrase for this :D

He has got such a beautiful voice, so manly. Now, I revisit TC and boy, other than the unqiue way Korean end words with "t", his English sounds much better than those I have heard of other others. I just love his voice. 

Alamak,,,,,i am supposed to go for a meeting and here i am in dreamland

Did he speak English in SG fanmeet? I only heard him say "Hello~" but speaks Korean all other time. kekeke! Or maybe I was too busy staring at him to notice anything else.

@Ma OO can you imagine him wear the tight black pants in the fanmeeting? How do you think we will react is he does? Oh gosh... Just the thought of his assets in tight black pants is making me go funny... :D

Edited by farbarri
  • Like 5

Joo Won Guerilla's Date at Sungshin Women's University 

He's there to promote his movie 'That Man'

a1d05a66d01609244dfa438cd20735fae7cd3473

Look at the crowd! 

web_3696274309_ad0c0300_IMG_20151015_145

b32243fbfbedab64ffe8ac57f136afc378311eb8a59ad8a20cf431adb05fa5ae4d36acaf2fdd9841

I am laughing at the hands. Doesn't everyone wants to touch him? 

152573f40ad162d9dcf9848b17dfa9ec8a13cd3b

c675c4bf6c81800aac366e99b73533fa838b4707

So cute!

2d0425f5e0fe99251eb78fc732a85edf8cb1719f

Edited by mrdimples
  • Like 14

Wah. How can the people behind even catch a glimpse of him?!?

He has an awesome back, wide and strong. I tend to drool whenever I look at his nape. I was staring at it as he walked past me on his way to the car at Suntec,The girth is huge, as big as can be for someone who doesn't pump iron. That's why I think he has a perfect combination. He's really beautiful yet his is not the metrosexual look or Flower Boy type. Masculine and beautiful in one package. 

And have I mentioned his thighs? Unlike some Korean guys, Joo Won doesn't have chicken legs, skinny type ewwww. His thighs look strong and powerful. 

web_3745434743_a890367f_image_zpswsr5dcf

I can't make up my mind, whether to hug it or stroke the inside. 

Edited by mrdimples
  • Like 10

Ahw he's always giving hugs. I want one too. Someone may have to pull me away though. :D

In all seriousness though I have to say Joowon is really endearing. I have another bias that I've followed for years, but if I had to choose I'd say Joowon is someone I'd feel more comfortable with. The way he expresses himself and the things he says fall so close to my own ideas. The Win Win episode was especially an epiphany for me. I kept thinking "wow this guy is really sincere." It's just an aura I get from him that I can't get from other actors or even my other bias. Plus, like @mrdimples mentioned, he has a more masculine build. Hehehe. Flower boys are cute (ok yeah sometimes a bit too flowery for my liking) but I don't find them in anyway as attractive as guys like Joowon. :wub: I too want my own Joowon. Pleaseee~

• Like 13

More~ Gosh, I love his side-profile

CRWklpkVAAAxyz2.png

CRWkl48UEAEhfoA.png

CRWkyT7VEAE4L-E.jpg CRWk2ufUwAA1s48.png

CRWk3cFVEAAWAfm.png

CRWIXXCUkAAxDmL.jpg

CRWIDURUYAAVSd6.jpg

cr. to jiwanseo, do.it.chu and via oo JW DC

I love this! He shakes fan's hand and listened to them talking for a while

Joowon's black car~

And JW going to classroom or exiting

• Like 15

When I was in DC earlier, looking for photos of Joo Won at SungShin University, in one particular post, the person wrote a lengthy comment. Curious, I google translate, expecting some account but it wasn't. From what I can make out, it seems like DC fans are taking action against antis or rather they are imploring Sim to do something. 

Joo Won is sought after in Korea now after the success of Yong Pal and his awesome performance in the drama. As I have mentioned, KBS did a program on him and SBS is 'in love' with him. Antis have been trying to attack him as Yong Pal's ratings soared. They couldn't attack him for his acting so they accused him of being disrespectful and that he and Kim Tae Hee didn't get along. I believe that might be the reason why on Healing Camp, he had to explain himself regarding use of banmal and that he is not an impertinent person. However, the antis have found a new area to attack - his comments in Healing Camp. 

DC fans want Sim to do more to protect Joo Won. In all honesty, I know little of what an agency can or cannot do. Apparently, I was told by a few people that some agencies are so powerful that they can block antis and do all kinds of damage control. Of course, they go to great lengths to create positive things, media exposure etc. 

When I was watching Healing Camp, Joo Won mentioned that he had always bore everything quietly, thinking that it would turn out alright in the end. But it got to the point where he wonders if he was being taken advantage of just because he kept silent and never protested. Do you know that the first thing that came to my mind wasn't Yong Pal production? 

• Like 7

When I was in DC earlier, looking for photos of Joo Won at SungShin University, in one particular post, the person wrote a lengthy comment. Curious, I google translate, expecting some account but it wasn't. From what I can make out, it seems like DC fans are taking action against antis or rather they are imploring Sim to do something. 

Joo Won is sought after in Korea now after the success of Yong Pal and his awesome performance in the drama. As I have mentioned, KBS did a program on him and SBS is 'in love' with him. Antis have been trying to attack him as Yong Pal's ratings soared. They couldn't attack him for his acting so they accused him of being disrespectful and that he and Kim Tae Hee didn't get along. I believe that might be the reason why on Healing Camp, he had to explain himself regarding use of banmal and that he is not an impertinent person. However, the antis have found a new area to attack - his comments in Healing Camp. 

DC fans want Sim to do more to protect Joo Won. In all honesty, I know little of what an agency can or cannot do. Apparently, I was told by a few people that some agencies are so powerful that they can block antis and do all kinds of damage control. Of course, they go to great lengths to create positive things, media exposure etc. 

When I was watching Healing Camp, Joo Won mentioned that he had always bore everything quietly, thinking that it would turn out alright in the end. But it got to the point where he wonders if he was being taken advantage of just because he kept silent and never protested. Do you know that the first thing that came to my mind wasn't Yong Pal production? 

Antis... They cant attack his acting, so they attack his personality instead. How could they say Joowon-Taehee relationship is bad? We see the BTS (of course they know there are cameras around), but we caught long glimpses of their close friendship. I am with the DC fans on this. SIM has got to do something to protect Joowon against the antis. I dont know to what extent the antis have gone to now, but if not controlled, things might get too much out of control. So far, all SIM casts have good reputation. So I dont know how they're going to handle this, if at all, since this is their first time.

You know this isnt the first time Joowon has mentioned about him having to bear with everything and that he felt like he was being taken advantage of, right? I read about this somewhere before. He said he's learning to show his feelings more and not keep everything inside. Seems like things are still the same, if he's repeating the same thing now and back then.

• Like 5

More pictures from Guerilla Date fancam~

CRXWq6cUAAEmbHu.jpg

CRXWrHhUcAEgefL.jpg

CRXWrPiUcAE4eXi.jpg

CRXWsAYUYAAI93l.jpg

CRXXMr6VAAACLBl.jpg

cr to ppeh8785 via twitter

Joowon does the 3 'act' with fans he did in Singapore and Indonesia. Hug, eye-contact for 5 seconds (apparently, he held hands tightly with the fan too), and a selfie. Aww, the hand-holding is very sweet! Interlocked fingers~

• Like 10

Antis... They cant attack his acting, so they attack his personality instead. How could they say Joowon-Taehee relationship is bad? We see the BTS (of course they know there are cameras around), but we caught long glimpses of their close friendship. I am with the DC fans on this. SIM has got to do something to protect Joowon against the antis. I dont know to what extent the antis have gone to now, but if not controlled, things might get too much out of control. So far, all SIM casts have good reputation. So I dont know how they're going to handle this, if at all, since this is their first time.

You know this isnt the first time Joowon has mentioned about him having to bear with everything and that he felt like he was being taken advantage of, right? I read about this somewhere before. He said he's learning to show his feelings more and not keep everything inside. Seems like things are still the same, if he's repeating the same thing now and back then.

I think not long ago, someone mentioned that Sim has a number of well-known respected actors in their stable. I don't deny that but I think I am not wrong to say Joo Won is their first famous star below age 30. I am not sure about Uhm Tae Woong's filmography and if he's achieved more than Joo Won. By the way, Uhm siblings have left Sim and joined KeyEast, the agency founded by Bae Yong Joon and the most famous star there is Kim Soo Hyun. 

Managing a young rising star like Joo Won would be different from managing someone like Kim Yoon Seok, a movie veteran, I can't say for sure if Sim knows what they are supposed to do. 

• Like 5

@gilaswan

Yes, Joo Won is literally being milked. 

I don't have anything nice to say about Sim. I am only thankful that they let him do his musical last year. However, I also had doubts about that one, I wondered if Sim had made a bargain and got him to do some projects of their pick in exchange. It has been widely rumored since 7th Level Civil Servant that Sim made Joo Won head projects which they have invested in. I am not sure how it works. But seems like they buy rights to say a webtoon like Fashion King, get some second rate writer and PD, make Joo Won headline the project and tag a few Sim rookies. Projects named were Fashion King(the movie), Catch Me(movie), Tomorrow Cantabile. The Chinese movie which has been completed and not screened, remains a mystery. At that time, DC even said that Joo Won would appear in 2 Chinese movies. The 2nd which thankfully never happened was called Plastic Sisters. 

I hope That Man will do well. To me, it's like some independent production house movie. I don't know who's the writer or PD. They should be thankful that they can ride on Joo Won's success in Yong Pal. 

• Like 9

But for Joo Won to change agencies, someone else out there must also want to take him on, and I can imagine politics in the industry... Poor boy... 

Everything comes down to the contract that they can offer Joowon. If I'm not mistaken, his contract with SIM is expiring soon. Joowon has a lot of friends in SIM. All his IG posts with friends are those from SIM, so he may not want to leave them, though of course they can keep in touch even after he changed companies.

To be honest, I dont see him changing companies. He seems to me to be the loyal type. But with this repetitive talk about being taken advantage of, if he was talking about SIM, I really hope he will be able to choose what's best for himself for next year and after army.

• Like 7
  • Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic