Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@mrdimples   Your writing about JW is exceptionally impressive and insightful.  I reckon you really understand JW more than anyone of us here.  JW is a superb artist and more importantly a good son.  I always enjoy reading your writing.  Looking forward to reading your next article.

Guest jsubmarine

Speaking of Wall papers........
Any Moaty type Wallpapers of Cutie?

I think that is what the doctor ordered........
1) The Tranquilizers  - Cutie Sleeping.......2) The Energizer.....-   Cutie in Sports wear3) The Morning After -  Cutie Sleeping looking....disheveled4) The Fat Burner - Cutie looking hot5) Monday Morning (or every Morning) Pick me up - Cutie with coffee n buns....(any kind)6) The Muse - Cutie wearing glasses.....

Any other categories?
Or can we have one nice MOAT GARDEN ROCKIES BRIDGE wallpaper......with Cutie's backview.?(l love them buns)

@ctfrsgpThis should make you happy :) :-* I would appreciate more passionate kisses, but I guess those gentle kisses suited their love story more....
kiss1_zps1bf18fb5.gif kiss2_zpsfb1833a2.gif
kiss3_zpsd810b26f.gif
----------------From Mountia CF. He's a really versatile actor. Look at those opposite expression in both gifs. 
mt1_zpsd97504d5.gif mt2_zps0f184925.gif

coolreborn said: @manyearsago: Your understanding of Japanese is way way so much way better than me. I am totally lightyears away.  I can't even understand a single sentence of the song only words that I know from watching lots of anime and hearing Utada Hikaru's songs. I can pretty much read and speak the romanized Japanese but don't let me read the Japanese writing and I can only read some Hiragana. I guess I learned when I tried to translate Hikaru's First Love song's Japanese writing to romanized one. That's also how I'm learning on how to sing Korean songs, just the singing with the romanized lyrics.

When I heard the song... I was struck by the word Sayonara... why goodbye. And I know it's not really a happy song but some sort of longing. With your translation, it confirmed what I felt.

I haven't watch all of OB, I'm only at eps 8 so I might not be able to relate with Tae hee and Ja Eun yet.

But I'm beginning to love the song. His voice is different here unlike the one when he is singing Korean coz this is Japanese. Even I when I sing in a different language, my voice seems different coz I have to conform the way I speak with the language. But the way he speaks in Japanese is actually daebak, if you don't know that he is Korean, you will think that he is Japanese.

Thank you for your translation dear. That's awesome. ^:)^