Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

So how is it going? Who is going to airport and who is not?

Those who are going to airport should follow @rionae and @farbarri while those who are going to venue straightaway should meet up and get the first row! :)) 

I will go directly to venue... ;;) So sad didn't get any chance for the photo session nor autograph session... Not my luck... So want to try to come as early as possible.... *finger crossed* 

• Like 2

Those who are going to airport should follow @rionae and @farbarri while those who are going to venue straightaway should meet up and get the first row! :)) 

I will go directly to venue... ;;) So sad didn't get any chance for the photo session nor autograph session... Not my luck... So want to try to come as early as possible.... *finger crossed* 

Who is going to venue straightaway? Add me in the whatasapp/kakao group~

• Like 2

Who is going to venue straightaway? Add me in the whatasapp/kakao group~

Currently me and @pris0980 only. You can PM her to add in whatapp group. 

• Like 2

I'm not waiting at airport. I will go to my guesthouse, freshen up then go to venue before lunch time. I'll be alone though.  Haha!

• Like 7

Joo Won has reached Indonesia.

Cr as tagged.

In second photo,he looks so surprised as usual. LOL.

I always enjoy seeing his dumbfounded face at the airports. XD 

Edited by Ma OO
  • Like 7

Wow so excited for all you peeps seeing Joowon! I'd love to see him one day too. Knowing me, I'd probably hyperventilate. ^^ Have fun, be safe, bring amazing fanaccounts, and try not to drool too much. Hehe

@shynaz Why am I so excited with your Gaksital watch? I'm on episode 20 for my rewatch. You have a lot of awesome-ness left for your gaakkksssiitttaaaaaaaaalllll ride. ;)

• Like 6

@pris0980 eh, got kakao instead ? XD i think im even more kiasu. Lols. 

Btw I will be meeting @farbarri at the airport in the morning, then maybe wait awhile for flights from Indonesia. Anyone want to join? Can PM me ~ but no guarantee that we'll see him.... disclaimer. Haha. 

ah...I uninstalled kakao xD

I won't go to airport. I love JW but I love my bed more  ;) 

I guess I'm the most kiasu? Whatever that means... I will reach Singapore at 7:15 am, and will go straight to venue. NO ONE IS GETTING BETWEEN ME AND THE FRONT ROW!   looser-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

I miss Joowon so much~

@farbarri you coming to Singapore? I think your beloved Jaecheon did not accompany Cutie on this trip :(

• Like 2

Wow so excited for all you peeps seeing Joowon! I'd love to see him one day too. Knowing me, I'd probably hyperventilate. ^^ Have fun, be safe, bring amazing fanaccounts, and try not to drool too much. Hehe

@shynaz Why am I so excited with your Gaksital watch? I'm on episode 20 for my rewatch. You have a lot of awesome-ness left for your gaakkksssiitttaaaaaaaaalllll ride. ;)

Now I watching episode 23...Oh my 2 days I dindnt sleep because just continue and continue watch Gaksital...:blink:At my office my friend ask me I look tired and not enough sleep..It just like make me excited to watching...

So today Joo Won will show in Indonesia..So lucky fan Indonesia and Singpore

From me always in kdrama..I just realised Joo Won is daesang actor for their age because other kdrama the actor didnt show show much improvement in acting and just follow the instruction director..Joo Won is actor who studied their character..Thats why we have leee kang to and tae hyun..so alive this character...:w00t:

Edited by shynaz
  • Like 1

After being bitten by the "JooWon bug" following YongPal, what's a good follow-up JooWon drama to watch? Recommendations please! (I need a good show to watch and nothing's catching my attention after YongPal. Bar has been set too high!) 감사합니다!

• Like 4

After being bitten by the "JooWon bug" following YongPal, what's a good follow-up JooWon drama to watch? Recommendations please! (I need a good show to watch and nothing's catching my attention after YongPal. Bar has been set too high!) 감사합니다!

watch gaksital..its just like Yong Pal but more action..I still watch this drama..

Oh my look people now wait Joo Won...its still early..I miss that moment because in Malaysia I always go to fan meeting...Thats will screaming and screaming...:w00t:

• Like 3

Have you seen none of his other dramas?  Well, I would recommend Gaksital, but take that with a grain of salt, because it's my favorite drama of all time and I would recommend it to anyone for any reason, probably. :)  If you like family dramas, Ojakgyo Brothers is a very good one.  Those are probably my top two of his dramas.  Any more specific likes and dislikes that would help us in recommending dramas?

• Like 6

@ecs707a: Nope. YongPal is the first of his shows I've watched. A lot of people recommend Gaksital, but it looks like the kind of story that will have you stabbing yourself over multiple times. Hahaha... I don't particularly enjoy shows where there's a lot of grief and angst. I rather like shows like Healer, YongPal, Pinocchio, School 2013 - those sorts. Social dramas. 

• Like 2