Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Hi Hi~ I am BAAAACCCCCKKKK... just for a little while... can only log on here with my laptop. My Note2 chan hates Soompi now. Until I can send Note2 chan into retirement with her yet-to-be-released Note5 sibling, my checking in here will be spontaneous

Nope... I did not forgotten my precious baby brother... have been busy with RL and pursuing my other interest (Filofax/planners/stationery) but I am still raving about Cutie and trying to introduce him to my new friends in the planner community over at IG.  My IG account is "mylittlehappyplace" which not many of you here in Soompi know about, but a few gals from Baidu JW Bar have dropped by to comment on my posts regarding Cutie. You are welcome too. Just introduce yourself with your Soompi ID names.

I am sooooooooooo looking forward to "Yongpal" and very happy that I can watch Cutie on my cable TV this time instead of trying to watch the drama on the crappy "live" streaming. For my fellow Singaporeans, "Yongpal" will be telecasted on Starhub channel 823 (ONE) on the following day of the telecast in SK. It will have English subtitles... Woo~ hoo~

Hello Unni!Remember me?  HAHAHA

I only subscribed KBS World  so I can't watch ONE. But never mind,I will be live streaming since I am free.Also,I have never done that before so I am quite excited about it. I can't wait for Yong Pal! :) 

yes @Ma OO of course I rem our little sister from Soompi JW  :)

• Like 5

Hi Hi~ I am BAAAACCCCCKKKK... just for a little while... can only log on here with my laptop. My Note2 chan hates Soompi now. Until I can send Note2 chan into retirement with her yet-to-be-released Note5 sibling, my checking in here will be spontaneous

Nope... I did not forgotten my precious baby brother... have been busy with RL and pursuing my other interest (Filofax/planners/stationery) but I am still raving about Cutie and trying to introduce him to my new friends in the planner community over at IG.  My IG account is "mylittlehappyplace" which not many of you here in Soompi know about, but a few gals from Baidu JW Bar have dropped by to comment on my posts regarding Cutie. You are welcome too. Just introduce yourself with your Soompi ID names.

I am sooooooooooo looking forward to "Yongpal" and very happy that I can watch Cutie on my cable TV this time instead of trying to watch the drama on the crappy "live" streaming. For my fellow Singaporeans, "Yongpal" will be telecasted on Starhub channel 823 (ONE) on the following day of the telecast in SK. It will have English subtitles... Woo~ hoo~

Serious? the next day with subs? I don't have that package on my cable. Actually i should unsubscribe because I hardly watch tv these days. Still, now i know there's an option faster than KBS World :D Thanks for the information. 

• Like 4

Ehh? Joowon went to Sydney? 

Pwaaahahaha that face xD 
And apparently he transited at Hongkong yesterday. He just posted that something happened there which made him speechless.. wonder what happened :\

Anyone in Sydney here? Prepare to staaaaallkkk!!!! 

Hint: at some arena? 

• Like 4

Ehh? Joowon went to Sydney? 

Pwaaahahaha that face xD 
And apparently he transited at Hongkong yesterday. He just posted that something happened there which made him speechless.. wonder what happened :\

Anyone in Sydney here? Prepare to staaaaallkkk!!!! 

Hint: at some arena? 

I'm a sydney sider and just found out a couple of hours ago that he touched down in Sydney WHILE I WAS TEACHING A CLASS!! Got too excited and my mind was no longer "teaching"!! ahaha. I can confirm that the picture he posted with the school kids is from Qantas Credit Union Arena...I can't make out where that green grassland plains are! Maybe I should be sleuthy tonight?! hahaaha

• Like 9

Gotta love the way dramabeans describe Joowon. they always pinpoint his talent as opposed to his good looks. of course i love it when they mention his cuteness, but it's not always that they mention an actor's skills more than their looks. :wub:

Below we have a few photos taken from the drama’s teaser shoot, which you probably already recognize from Kim Tae-hee’s billowy clothing and wire harness, which was used to suspend them in air. (I always find it a little startling how Joo-won looks like a baby when he’s being himself behind the scenes or in interviews, and then transforms the minute he’s acting in character, like he flipped a switch. It’s impressive and a little jarring.)

credits: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/07/the-sun-sets-on-nighttime-errand-doctor-yong-pal/

• Like 7

WE14628800_w920_zpslx88qmiy.jpg

20150728000127_zpsgwipekam.jpg

Awesome posters!

WE48131912_w277_zpsuajefhii.jpg

from SBS

But then I stared at the buildings and it looked quite familiar.

Are they going to New York next? lols.

This one is from Manhattanhenge, its when the sun aligned in the east-west street in the main street grid in Manhattan, New York.

At first I was thinking, where in Korea did they took this but it looked so familiar that I saw it somewhere else. It would be cool if  Cutie will go to New York. :D

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3610/3583475697_b053d840cd_b.jpg

from google images.

Edited by coolreborn
  • Like 8

If you download the app that Joo Won mentions on his Twitter, you can watch a video he just uploaded.  Prepare to smile.  :lol::lol:

YES YES! Please do so.He was shocked.So was I. IMAGINE you fav actor suddentally appear on ur phone...talking and smiling TO YOU. Well,he was talking to all his fans but still... :wub:

• Like 4