Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest septmoon16

oh man, i didn't dream it. nightmare is reality. do we have a cave in moatdom? i need to go for some self therapy.

@aisling - those photos of joo won taking off his shirt needs to come in MANY MANY more angles.

@coolreborn, haha ok I won't ask you what's wrong with the picture lolll. 
I think someone mentioned, fans in Korea are quite supportive of the drama pairing because CKH is known as a well established actress and is a senior Cutie can learn a lot from. 
Seems that it's only the overseas fans who are not happy with the pairing and the main reason is age. I don't mean to offend anyone but if age is the only reason then it's kinda offensive. See, my fellow bunny @ctfrsgp has been so quiet tonight. Just because CKH is 35 does it mean she can only act in "old" dramas? She doesn't even look her age! Of course the imagery will be weird if you put the 2 Days 1 Night Joo Won next to CKH but Gil Ro is not 2 Days 1 Night Joo Won. It's not going to be disgusting like an aunt-nephew relationship so...
I'm gonna laugh myself silly if the drama does a satire on noona-dongsaeng relationships lol

staycalm.giftumblr_lfpesab1Iu1qdpwrt.gif

Let's wait for character descriptions to come out first ok? <3
KEEP-CALM-POSTER-LOW_large.jpg
tumblr_m8vpngfZRp1qgzlvho1_500.gif
credits to owners

mojobobo said: @coolreborn, haha ok I won't ask you what's wrong with the picture lolll. 
I think someone mentioned, fans in Korea are quite supportive of the drama pairing because CKH is known as a well established actress and is a senior Cutie can learn a lot from. 
Seems that it's only the overseas fans who are not happy with the pairing and the main reason is age. I don't mean to offend anyone but if age is the only reason then it's kinda offensive. See, my fellow bunny @ctfrsgp has been so quiet tonight. Just because CKH is 35 does it mean she can only act in "old" dramas? She doesn't even look her age! Of course the imagery will be weird if you put the 2 Days 1 Night Joo Won next to CKH but Gil Ro is not 2 Days 1 Night Joo Won. It's not going to be disgusting like an aunt-nephew relationship so...
I'm gonna laugh myself silly if the drama does a satire on noona-dongsaeng relationships lol
Let's wait for character descriptions to come out first ok? <3

@mojobobo agree with you 501%. personally (to me) it's quiet offensive to dislike anybody because of looks or age. i never post in this thread but reading yours made me came out >.< 
imho (my opinion only), huge age gap between female and male leads are nothing nowadays. few example kim sun ah (1975) + lee jang woo (1986) in i do i do, kim ha neul (1978) + jang geun seuk (1987) in you're my pet, seo ji sub (1977) + lee yeon hee (1988), etc. as humble as joowon always be, he must be grateful to work and learn from experience senior actress like CKH.

Guest septmoon16

missauditor said: @mojobobo agree with you 501%. personally (to me) it's quiet offensive to dislike anybody because of looks or age. i never post in this thread but reading yours made me came out >.< 
imho (my opinion only), huge age gap between female and male leads are nothing nowadays. few example kim sun ah (1975) + lee jang woo (1986) in i do i do, kim ha neul (1978) + jang geun seuk (1987) in you're my pet, seo ji sub (1977) + lee yeon hee (1988), etc. as humble as joowon always be, he must be grateful to work and learn from experience senior actress like CKH.

Guest sunshine4ever

mojobobo said: In happier news, I just read in DC that Cutie is going back to his uni for a School Attack [a vareity show where stars go to schools to perform for students]  on 23 October. We'll be seeing more of him!!! <3