Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

​He was there to promote the brand I think. This brand carries bags and not sure what else. Anyway, that dead croc in his hand must belong to Couronne. 

Check this out...http://www.thecouronne.com/

​I thought it must be something like that, since in the slideshow I flipped through, everyone had a bag of some sort. 

So I think I found it, in case anyone wants to have matching man purses with him, lol. 

I also noticed that the same website sells GGIO2.

8AJKSXS.jpg

So you could dress an unsuspecting man just like him, if you so desired. 

And I don't know about his socks either.  Hmm.  Need some feet close up shots. :)  He does wear some good shoes though.

• Like 4

Not sure what Cutie wants me to do...

- give him a candy?

- hug him(but that panda looks threatened already)

- join him on top of that drum...see he is beckoning to me and the raisiing of the eyebrow is such a tease

2009794588_2ef8aa41_zpsuuatbmwz.gif

credit: D from JW DC

• Like 5

Chewing gum is banned in Singapore so I have no such habit. But this stick is too tempting.....Joo Won Gum Stick! If I blow, will he get bigger? 

2105558405_aad73b5b_zps8rubzb6c.png

2105558405_ccec081c_zpsfuqthpor.png

Credit JW DC

I think DC fans are planning some support? I love that chibi, the hair is spot on and totally adorable.

psssssssssssssssss......I don't want to perv a chibi but is he NOT wearing any pants? 

• Like 9

Umm, don't know if this can be shared...

181741574_zpsjxqeqbst.jpg

cr: JWDC

It's not on his IG anymore though... he deleted it?

It's roughly saying... 

This is handmade...ㅋ #itsthatbait

Weekend #jwon-eo fishing   jaecheon #secretshot

Notes:

#itsthatbait: he changed the word for 'guy' in movie title It's That Guy to 'bait'. lol

'jwon' is how the DC fans call him? 'eo' means fish?

• Like 10

(It feels like it's been a while since I did this...)

Coming soon from Joo Won Cutie subbing team!

What line from Tomorrow Cantabile is he referring to here?

p1dVBCk.jpg

Find out in the new K-star Lovers interview...watch the thread and blog for more info and updates.

• Like 10

I dunno why but this new soompi forum is making it even more difficult for me. Just feels weird. Miss all the LOLs, AWESOME and INSIGHTFUL. Now, just plain LIKE.....can i get more bored than this? 

but this pic begs to be post

web_1890160019_25190619_EC9790EB939CEC9C

• Like 7

[WEIBO] 20150518

​So...this is kind of a general question, and not specific to this, but it reminded me.  Why do you think he writes something different for the same photo on weibo vs. instagram?  It doesn't seem to be too different most of the time, but it's different nevertheless.  Do you think it's ever to say something slightly different to different groups of fans?  Or just that he thinks that we would think he's lazy for straight up copying and pasting for both of them? :)

(For the record, @rionae, I'm glad you post the weibo versions because I would never see those otherwise.  I would only see the instagram version.)

• Like 5

​So...this is kind of a general question, and not specific to this, but it reminded me.  Why do you think he writes something different for the same photo on weibo vs. instagram?  It doesn't seem to be too different most of the time, but it's different nevertheless.  Do you think it's ever to say something slightly different to different groups of fans?  Or just that he thinks that we would think he's lazy for straight up copying and pasting for both of them? :)

(For the record, @rionae, I'm glad you post the weibo versions because I would never see those otherwise.  I would only see the instagram version.)

I think he uses more slang in the IG posts (which makes it harder to translate). Perhaps because Weibo is more catered to overseas fans, so he types fuller and 'straighter' sentences. And he wouldnt want to confuse the person officially translating his posts to chinese on weibo too? 

• Like 5

Tonight is the last episode for Baker King. I will be so bored then... before this, KBSW aired Gaksital, then another drama, then Baker King. so I have yet to be Joowon deprived. but now that BK is also ending, I dont know what I'm gonna do... :(( :(( :((

Joowon-ah, palli-palli choose a drama soon~ i miss you so much!

• Like 3

This new soompi forum seems weird and difficult! :( Hate the layout, but love the man and that is why I am still here! Hahahaha! I miss Joo Won!  I wonder when we'll get to see him in a drama? Please do a sageuk!!! 

Also, he seems so manly and bulky in the recent pics! I wonder if it is in preparation for something? 

Lastly, I wish he'll flood instagram with more of his posts soon! Hahahaha! It's hard being Joo Won-deprived! 

• Like 7

This new soompi forum seems weird and difficult! :( Hate the layout, but love the man and that is why I am still here! Hahahaha! I miss Joo Won!  I wonder when we'll get to see him in a drama? Please do a sageuk!!! 

Also, he seems so manly and bulky in the recent pics! I wonder if it is in preparation for something? 

Lastly, I wish he'll flood instagram with more of his posts soon! Hahahaha! It's hard being Joo Won-deprived! 

Yeah, the new forum is so difficult. I have yet to be able to go to the latest page. It directs me to the first page every time. So i missed all the posts after my last visit. So annoying...

His chubiness is coz of the movie. He needs to gain weight for his character. I think shooting will end really soon. Then we will get to see him in a tux~ :x :x

• Like 2

Yeah, the new forum is so difficult. I have yet to be able to go to the latest page. It directs me to the first page every time. So i missed all the posts after my last visit. So annoying...

His chubiness is coz of the movie. He needs to gain weight for his character. I think shooting will end really soon. Then we will get to see him in a tux~ :x :x

​Access it from your followed content list.  Click on the black dot on the left.  It'll take you to the last post you didn't read.  That might also work from the main list (clicking on the thing on the left, not the title of the thread)?  I do it from the followed content view though.

So, which one is it, you guys?  "Manly and bulky", or "chubby"?  I know which one I choose. :)

• Like 2

I had two shocks when I started my 'Joo Won daily updates' search this evening...

1) https://instagram.com/actor.zu/ >>> Page not found

I thought he deleted his IG again... but luckily, he had only changed his username. It's now here~ https://instagram.com/zu.won_moon.jun.won/ 

2) Kim Tae Hee and Joo Won Considering Upcoming SBS Drama

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/22/kim-tae-hee-and-joo-won-considering-upcoming-sbs-drama/

[extract]
the actor’s agency stated, “[He] is reviewing the offer positively.”

“Yongpalyi” tells the story of a man who becomes a doctor but suffers due to debt incurred from his younger sister’s kidney dialysis treatment.

The drama is slated to air after “Mask” ends in August.

Oh yayyyy~~~ FINALLY something about a drama! Although it's still not confirmed yet, at least he's reviewing it positively enough for it to make the news. I guess this is a 'realistic' role for him~ :D

• Like 8

I'm really happy he's venturing away from KBS. But then again, i dont mind which channel he goes to, coz the project matters most. But SBS has more budgets than other channels, so hope we can see really nice sets.

Interesting character description. He has been wanting to play the role of a normal person for about a year already, and hopefully this is it. :) his role in Ojakgyo is normal too, actually. And Catch Me.

Anyway, back to this character... in all doctors-based projects, the doctors are rich. So this is an interesting twist to see a poor/struggling doctor. We may not see him in suits then? Though he has played a doctor role before, this seems different coz he doesnt have any disorder. His life may be surrounded by so many internal struggles with people he owes money with. Bankers and maybe loan sharks.

I must check which dramas from other channels he could be up against. Am i over-analyzing? :D 

• Like 6

This project sounds promising !

Excerpt from Dramabeans article on the main character 

The main character, who goes by the alias Yong-pal (a name that conjures up shady quack doctor associations), worked tirelessly to put himself through medical school. But his younger sister needs weekly kidney dialysis treatments, sending him into massive debt. So in order to pay the bills, he starts making house calls to the filthy rich, where he witnesses makjang dramas come to life. The drama begins with the secrets he learns while on the job.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/05/gods-gift-pd-returns-with-new-drama-for-sbs/

@farbarri I think this drama will be up againts Lee Jun Ki's  MBC drama "Scholar who walks the night" and KBS2 "Assembly"

• Like 5

Saw this at Dramabean's page that @raito1310 shared above:

"Either Yong-pal or Will You Have Dinner With Me will follow Mask on Wednesdays and Thursdays beginning in August."

Hmm, so it's still not confirmed if the drama will air in August. Aww can't wait! Hope it does air in August!

Also, looks like this drama has a good production team~ :wub:

And if he takes up this drama, does it means there's another chance of him appearing on Running Man again? kekeke :lol:

• Like 3