Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Father's Day with Joo Won  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most fun father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  2. 2. Who is the strictest father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  3. 3. In which drama do you wish that Joo Won’s character should be closer to his dad? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice
    • My Sassy Girl
    • Yong Pal
    • Naeil’s Cantabile
    • Good Doctor
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant
    • Bridal Mask
    • Ojakgyo Family
    • King of Baking, Kim Takgu

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/23/2021 at 11:41 AM

mrdimples said: ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

mrdimples said:<br />

CHOI KANG HEE<br />

<br />

ok... I predict no ships will be sailing this time. Joo Won, did you have a say in this? I know he wanted to act someone his age, I thought the actress would be also someone around his age. She is born in 1977, my head hurts.<br />

<br />

<br />

@mrdimples

: What!!!! asdfajkljglad;gkdafsasjl; Freaking older than me?

• Replies 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

@mojobobo. I'm for CKH over PMY although i hav nothing against PMY. in fact i like her in SKKS, City Hunter and Man of Honor. I hav seen CKH in very youthful trendy photo shots in a Ceci mag not so long ago. And like u said, the female agent most likely supposed to older than Gil-ro since she is a more senior agent.

lyra_brillantez said: ok guys we need to calm down.

it may be a pain in the a$$ right now to have a leading lady which is beyond the expected/imagination of the majority here, but for Joo Won he accepted this project regardless of the person who will take the lead female role. so definitely for him this remains a challenge for him because he will be tackling a rom com drama. now i understand why he said in his twit before that he was quite nervous about this project because the risk was obviously there -- from the story to the casting of his female lead to the director etc. did he make a specific stipulation/condition in the contract that he can leave the drama if he doesn't want the leading actress? etc? we don't know . but for now , can we breathe our frustration without thinking that this project is not a waste?
im having my faith with joo won who can handle female leads either younger or older than him. it was already proven before how he had maintained a good working relationship with his sunbaes. i hope his dream come true romcom drama will be a hit regardless of the female lead preferences ~

will you choose to accept it or not?

@aisling AHHAHAHAHAH. Oh dear. Not a good imagery.
The writer for this drama also wrote the movie and he also wrote Chuno and Fugitive Plan B. From track record, it seems that we won't be left with a lousy script. I think this guy handles comedy pretty well. As for the thriller side, I doubt it's going to be deep and dark to the extent of Iris etc but we will have something fairly logical. 
The PD for this drama directed Dong Yi which was a hit so I guess we are in good hands. If both has a say in casting, I think somehow it will work. Chill!! Think all of you need to come into the Garden to meditate for a while first!

Guest rynhanna

The Battle of Secret Lovers should switch its leading lady with Jeon Woon Chi's. That would perfect for both dramas in age wise of their leading actors & actresses. 

HAhaha seriously guys don't freak out so fast. 
Some videos for your reference if you care to watch:
Short intro to Protect the Boss

These are some BTS from Protect the Boss

We'll get lots of laughs because she isn't afraid to embarrass herself. 

Joo Won in November Issue of Cosmopolitan

43ca3ed12f2eb93864012902d5628535e4dd6ffb

He was full of charisma as Lee Kangto in Bridal Mask, the lovable maknae in 1N2D and the highly in demand Joo Won in CFs. In the November issue of Cosmoplitan, Joo Won appeared for the phototaking and interview.

Joo Won’s ideal type is a girl who is well-mannered and knows how to respect her elders. In real life, when he is on a break from work, he will help his parents with household chores. He is a son who is full of love and warmth in his heart.

Since he debut, he has appeared in a string of musical plays, dramas and variety shows. When asked if it was hard on him, he said that when he was filming Bridal Mask back to back with 1N2D, it was only when he won the Bok Bul Bok, that he had the chance to pull on the covers and really sleep. Even then, he still enjoyed himself very much in this busy period.

In addition, he will be appearing in the new drama “Battle of the Secret Lovers”. He has never taken on such a role and it is expected that though it, he will display a totally new image. Before the filming starts, drinking coffee by himself, taking photos, discovering new things and truly enjoying this short break will let him showcase again his image of vitality.

The ever hardworking Joo Won will meet every one in the November issue of Cosmopolitan with a sincere interview.

Chinese translation: minidadalove on baidu

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

Source: Newsen

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic