Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Aish.... I don't know what to say.... you guys knows Korean actresses than me... but knowing that we have an older actress on board and I don't know what to say about her just by her pictures....

I am just going to attack this hell-of-a-work that my bosses gave me.... :(

I just hope that when the drama will come, it will be more than the movie... coz the movie actually have potential hot kisses.

:-< :-< :-< :-< :-< :-<

Guest septmoon16

mojobobo said: @alysanne yeah the only way to make the real life age gap a bit more plausible is that he falls in love with a noona lol. I guess CKH isn't the typical flower vase type of pretty so the funny will probably be funnier [or so I hope].

Guest septmoon16

aisling said: I'm still pissed. Still sooo pissed. This just ruined my day.
How could she accept this role? Doesn't she feel weird acting as lovers with a guy 10 years younger than her??!!!

mrdimples said:

CHOI KANG HEE

ok... I predict no ships will be sailing this time. Joo Won, did you have a say in this? I know he wanted to act someone his age, I thought the actress would be also someone around his age. She is born in 1977, my head hurts.

@mrdimples: What!!!! asdfajkljglad;gkdafsasjl; Freaking older than me?

@coolreborn @mrdimples U both forgot tat i oso belong in tat age range, right? Why, u got prob with 'old ladies' like me izzit? X(

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

mrdimples said:<br />

CHOI KANG HEE<br />

<br />

ok... I predict no ships will be sailing this time. Joo Won, did you have a say in this? I know he wanted to act someone his age, I thought the actress would be also someone around his age. She is born in 1977, my head hurts.<br />

<br />

<br />

@mrdimples

: What!!!! asdfajkljglad;gkdafsasjl; Freaking older than me?

Hey everyone let's not get too upset!!! Let's just cheer Cutie on and hope for the best. I'm pretty sure CKH would have considered all factors before acccepting the role because she rarely acts and only does when the script is not too bad. We still don't know how the female lead is going to be like. Given that it's an adaptation from the movie, not everything is the same so I'm going to guess that she's a noona who's super capable as a top spy and somehow they fall in love. 
*Mrs Moony Gardens sprinkles happy dust all over the thread* 
tumblr_lw6eh0xcae1qayejgo1_500.gif
credit to owner

mrdimples said: ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

mrdimples said:<br />

CHOI KANG HEE<br />

<br />

ok... I predict no ships will be sailing this time. Joo Won, did you have a say in this? I know he wanted to act someone his age, I thought the actress would be also someone around his age. She is born in 1977, my head hurts.<br />

<br />

<br />

@mrdimples

: What!!!! asdfajkljglad;gkdafsasjl; Freaking older than me?

@mojobobo. I'm for CKH over PMY although i hav nothing against PMY. in fact i like her in SKKS, City Hunter and Man of Honor. I hav seen CKH in very youthful trendy photo shots in a Ceci mag not so long ago. And like u said, the female agent most likely supposed to older than Gil-ro since she is a more senior agent.

lyra_brillantez said: ok guys we need to calm down.

it may be a pain in the a$$ right now to have a leading lady which is beyond the expected/imagination of the majority here, but for Joo Won he accepted this project regardless of the person who will take the lead female role. so definitely for him this remains a challenge for him because he will be tackling a rom com drama. now i understand why he said in his twit before that he was quite nervous about this project because the risk was obviously there -- from the story to the casting of his female lead to the director etc. did he make a specific stipulation/condition in the contract that he can leave the drama if he doesn't want the leading actress? etc? we don't know . but for now , can we breathe our frustration without thinking that this project is not a waste?
im having my faith with joo won who can handle female leads either younger or older than him. it was already proven before how he had maintained a good working relationship with his sunbaes. i hope his dream come true romcom drama will be a hit regardless of the female lead preferences ~

will you choose to accept it or not?