Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest jsubmarine

About Nadeshiko....
Hmmm.............His voice is warm with a lushness that that reach your soul....I expected to be fully carried away by his voice as it had in "My Love" and " Love and Love"
However, he seems a little shaky singing in Japanese.....especially in the first verse......then the latter part the music seems to overpower his voice...

Guest septmoon16

his voice is so smoothing, i wish we can get a full album out of him someday (ok, i'm not greedy, a mini album would totally be loved as well)

love these two versions of Those Magic Changes, one by Joo Won for the Grease musical  (he looks like he's having so much fun!) & one by Jo Jung Suk for What's Up (who kills with the sparkly).

credit: smokenheart & useless26

@coolreborn yeah I think based on that interview it should be safe to state that he is Protestant. I googled the church and I think it's a Full Gospel Pentecostal church. 
You should be sleeping! So should I! 
Mrs Moony suits me just fine lol!

Nadeshiko
by Joo Won
lyrics : as per coolreborn's ears

Ah, Kimi no Koto hukako hukako

Shirodo shiro kedo

Kakke bakari yo ue

Kakkete shimao

Itsu datte sunanda oku wa

Kasa no na  katte otsumo ki eshakode sayonara

Miyo  koro dakke no yuko nao

Ano hito miyo kuneta soro hananona wa neri

Aki mo no deni  wa  nadeshiko

Ah, Nachibito wakunari hitori ni kano ama o  koto  amare

Dare kao omoi  awako to huende rune

Ah, Kimi no koto Hukako hukako

Shiruto suruhodo

Kisusu  kototo mawake te iruyo

Itsuka  tesunanda

Matsuka shiko te amai

Mono horo oshii ka obiro tanate

Kare no moneni tobe kunde iita

Kagaya komo no kimi  kaeru

Instrumental

Tada  ai  kai

Tada kuro shini

Yurune  yurerite

Ah kimino koto itsumo itsumo

Mitsumete itanda

Sobane iruno  nito ue hito dane

Anasashita o shiiyo

Kimi no koro ne kanemo

Shiru e rutemo ano roshininata

Hikari no natto ni kimiyo kietteko

Shiyama shiroto ni ano

Ore yume o naite

Aro iteyeko azu hoyuko

@manyearsago: I know you are the Japanese expert here dear. Hope you'll correct it. I just type it as is. And if you can provide a translation then that could be great coz I only understand words not the whole sentence. Thanks!!!

@coolreborn I'm sorry unni, but I can't translate the 1 night 2 days interview that you gave me. It's very long and I just understand a little. It's not like the story you gave me last time which the sentences were simple. Here, they use a lot of word that I don't know, so my translate is wrong. But I will give you what I already translate even if it's not much.

Kim Seung Woo : ( it starts well. I hardly understood anything TT.TT ) Sometimes, when I'm behind the camera I saw me and think " whoaaa I'm really stupid sometimes" and I laughed like crazy. On day, my daughter who is in first grade in primary school, says me " Dad... I know a good game " and she want me to say ten names of flower ....... ?????? ..... and my wife laughed. 

( Here comes a small part of @mrdimples translation :

Q: When he didn’t get to eat during the Bok bul bok, will he really get angry? Previously, Joo Won didn’t get to eat meat. JM and JW’s awkwardness was very funny. Why did they fight over it, then JM gave to him when he got angry, and in the end, he ate. Joo Won is really adorable

All agreed and laughed  )

Q : Compared to the last season, you don't seem to be very angry in this season.

LSG : ( first he say something that I hardly understand, but seems like he says that for him the different food are really different between the team). For the wining team, they give us the region specialities and for the losing team they give them rice with red bean paste ( gogujang)

UTH : before going to sleep, they said ( the staff ) that we have to eat chicken soup while the music is playing when we woke up. But how can we eat that soup in the morning you know ? but I noticed that this soup is more delicious in the morning. 

KSW : They do it to make it funny, and they also make us run in the morning to have food. How can I run like this in the morning at my age.

Q and LSG .. they seems to compared the season 1 and season 2 PD a little.

Sorry I can't translate more...  T.T  

mojobobo said:

@ctfrsgp I forgot to say, I'm no super imposing on Mrs Hwang. I'm Mrs Moon!!

@ctfrsgp: I think she is now on the moon dreaming... hahahahahahaha. Oh, she is now moony. -edit- Mrs. Moony. :))

*yawn* eehhhmmmmm... @coolreborn, yes she is on the moon in deed... i can see a bunny shadow fr where i am now on Earth. @mojobobo has been left behind on the moon aft the Mid Autumn Festival aft she stalked cutie & his hyungs there on their 1N2D trip :)) @mojobobo ya gonna stay there for 1 year until the next Chuseok. Maybe when they re-visit the moon next yr u can hitch a ride back to Earth or u can set up a stall there on the moon selling mooncakes >:) 8-}