Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mojobobo said: @mrdimples said:

"I have never quarrelled with my girlfriend."

MC: How long was your longest relationship?

JW: Two and a half years.

MC: In that two and a half years, you never quarreled once?

JW: Not once

MC: Then why did you break up?

JW: Hmm… we just drifted apart…(WHAT! I would cling on to you tighter than my tree stump!)

MC: So that’s how you started the relationship?

JW: Hm..It was like that. My girlfriend was in the same school, she was an especially cheerful friend.

MC: Ah…People say that first love is unlikely to be realised. Did it?

JW: Ah? No.

MC: You didn’t have a relationship? (what is this MC trying to insinuate?)

JW: No. I did have a relationship.

MC: You have a relationship? (Naughty MC! Moat Escapee)

JW: Yes. 

Chinese translation: minidadalove on baidu

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

Source:  이하린(나래) @ 11

@mojobobo, you got the answer to your question-how long did he last?

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples wrote: »

ctfrsgp said:

Whoooaaaaa......!!! Cutie drunk tat bottle of juice (lemon???) all in jus 1 gulp...

Aphrodisiac?

@mrdimples U wish lor... Tot u belong to the Gardens?

Of course lah...don't you know these things grow from the plants and herbs we have in the Garden?

@mrdimples Dun tell me u got an underground operation running for tat stuff with @mojobobo ... :-? >:) tatz y u 2 r in hiding in the Gardens? :)) =)) ;)

When you mentioned it in your post, i immediately scrolled up just to see...

Wonder how it feels like.. knowing he's just behind you, feeling the warmth of his wrist or arm as he has no choice but to rest it at a small part of your back just so he could write and feeling the strong strokes of his pen as he's signing the shirt off.. hmm... :\">

... wait!!! I think i need to do a deep dive in the moat to cool off. If not, i'll self combust! Haha!

@chicann7 2 backhugs for & fr Tae-hee :x :x

At 0:37

At 2:27 - the backhug tat had all TaeJa shippers go nutz when it was aired :\">

Aaaahhhh......... my heart.......... :xWouldn't it be the best thing in the world to wake up and see this face every day? 8->On the other you might experience this moment just for once... because you might get a fatal heart attack just by looking at him =)) =))
omo2_zps755384c1.jpg
omo_zps5d0b56a7.jpg
EDITCan anybody help me finding HD version of ep 58 preview with this morning bed scene?

@aisling U know? I had held back the urge to post any vids of the wedding and wedding night scenes bcoz of coolreborn. shez probably still in the early eps of OB. the last time she mentioned ep8. I wanted to see her reactions when she gets to the last 2 eps >:):D

@aisling U know? I had held back the urge to post any vids of the wedding and wedding night scenes bcoz of coolreborn. shez probably still in the early eps of OB. the last time she mentioned ep8. I wanted to see her reactions when she gets to the last 2 eps >:):D

She won't see this scene in the actual episode anyway...

Of all scenes they had to cut out this one X(

She won't see this scene in the actual episode anyway...

Of all scenes they had to cut out this one X(

@aisling yah... tis and tat kiss scene in the car in ep37 :-L I really like seeing coolreborn's response after she watched each ep >:):D it brings back fond memories of when I first watched it myself :x

-Updates Ongoing : This post used by our Front Page-

Reminders/How To's/Instructions

Please note that in this forum you do not quote pictures or videos. I write this in case in the future some of us need it in this thread to refer back to. ^^

1. To make your picture becomes an URL when you quote someone:

You could take out the %7Boption%7D tag and your image will become a URL

Or if your picture does not have %7Boption%7D tag, please use your mouse and 1. right click (mouse)  2. select "copy image location"   3. paste it to your quoted message and the picture will show up as URL in your quote

2. To make your video becomes URL when you quote someone (if they posted a video):

1. copy the video url  you want to quote
2. highlight the url that you want to quote
3. and then click on the icon with a chain and a  + on it and it says "insert hyperlink" (on the right of the picture frame) and it will appear a bar, then you paste the URL onto the bar and click submit
4. your video url now becomes a link (that will not appear as video from the person you quote)

if this becomes a hassle, please just get rid of the URL of the video or pictures and it won't appear again when you quote that person

3. To make your video URL becomes a video (you got it from Youtube, but it won't show up as video,  and you want people to watch your video here in this thread instead of having to click on the url), here is how: ^^

If you already have your URL yet nothing shows up in your post as video, you can edit your message and then 1. highlight your url 
2.(while your url is being highlighted) click on the icon that looks like a broken paper clip to remove the hyperlink (it's 2 slot down from the picture frame on our tool bars and is to the right of the chain with + sign icon) and it'll show up as video and everyone can click on it to watch... ^^

I will have to remind you if you quote pictures or videos. Please do not feel offensive in anyway if I do because without repeated images and videos our page/thread will load faster especially for those who do not have high speed internet or computer.

fr. sunshine4ever

@ctfrsgp: Dear' date=' I already watched that preview. ;;) It was so cute and yummy (Joo Won) that I want to kick the editors why it's not included in the episode. Full of moatly possibilities... hahahaha.[/quote']

@coolreborn @aisling I wonder if Uie's agency had a say in the matter. She is fr an idol group afterall. When cutie said they almost can become a couple and tat comment abt "pull & push" thingy, it had made me think if Uie's image as k-pop idol is tat hurdle they cldnt overcome :(

Joo Won Pictures
(Click on the numbers to go to the post(s))

(attempt in consolidating pictures by category, maybe will just commit Joo Won induced harakiri. :D If not updated then, coolreborn just went into Joo Won heaven. ;)))

Interviews/Shows

100 Something Interview/Show

1  2  3  4  6

Photoshoot

Edwin

Summer Collection

1   2  3  4

Mountia

Mountia Misc
(fans pics, collection, etc.)

April 2013 CF

1N2D
(gifs = gifs  + pics, pics = pics only)

Pics
04-21-2013
1   2   3   4   5   6  7  8

Gifs
04-21-2013

1   2   3   4   5  6

Baker King
(assorted, beware of fan's fangirling)

1  2

Ojakyo Brother
(assorted, beware of fan's fangirling)

1  2 

Bridal Mask

7G

Musical

Ghost Press Conference
(per page reference)

Movies

O

Fan's Pics

1  2

Fan-Art

Yummy Pictures
(random pics,don't forget to scroll down the page, the yummy pics might continue)

1   2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 10

1000th Pages : JW Soompier's Celebration
(pics, poems, gifs : per post)

358w39i.jpg

Page 1000

Per Post :)
1   2  3  4  5 

coolreborn's Universe / mrdimples Cutie World / Musings /

1  2 

@exile18 @mojobobo @mrdimples @hobeverly1212 U gals wld hav gone thru last Sun's 1N2D ep thoroughly in full inspection by now... herez the chinese sub version in HD if u r interested. personally i prefer to watch with chinese sub bcoz i feel tat sometimes the meanings of the things said in the show are better translated than when it is done in english.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/CKsEoGNY9bA/