Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@aisling 
I love love your gifs. 
I was driving on the road just now, listening to Joo Won's song and thinking to myself what a awesome bunch of people we have on this thread. I am really curious, are we one of the fastest growing thread? I know we are not the one with the most pages but some has been around for a long time. 

mrdimples said: @aisling 
I love love your gifs. 
I was driving on the road just now, listening to Joo Won's song and thinking to myself what a awesome bunch of people we have on this thread. I am really curious, are we one of the fastest growing thread? I know we are not the one with the most pages but some has been around for a long time. 

aisling said:

Never seen those Ceci's photos either, but I don't think it's recent.... His hair's brownish now while in that photo spread his hair seems more black.

@aisling It looked purplish to me. LOL.

@aisling @coolreborn If I'm not wrong, these pics cld hav been taken at the same time they shot this vid which i hav posted some time ago.

-edit-

ehmm.... I was wrong. I jus read on baidu tat the 2 pics were recently taken for coming Nov issue for Ceci. I shall be frequenting my fav bookstore next mth ;)

ctfrsgp said:

@aisling They look really good together, dun they? I'm referring to Uie and cutie ♡♡♡♡♡♡ ... NOT the other pairing u suggested

You have your couple, I have my couple =)) I think cutie looks best when resting on Tae Woong's shoulder :D

What makes me wonder is.... if cutie feels a little bit jealous toward Tae Hyun right now? :D

@aisling Maybe he does... we never know wat actually is going on off-screen during 1N2D :-? perhaps when the filming of Jeon Woo Chi starts, we will get to see the other 5 hyungs teasing cutie and CTH esp if there are any couple scenes. i cant wait to see a jealous cutie like how Tae-hee reacted to Kim Jae in OB >:) cutie throwing darts at CTH ;):D:))

mrdimples said:

@aisling 

I love love your gifs. 

500 pages by the end of the year? Or maybe more? A new challenge and goal for the moat, garden and rockies pals here? I'm in! :bz

-edit-

I think we are.

@coolreborn @aisling @hobeverly1212 Come on Moat mates (not include @mrdimples since she has "forsaken" us for the Garden guardian and her tree trunk :D )... letz go stock up our 'pantry' with cutie goodies and dispense them at appropriate times to meet our year end target :))

I do think we're one of the most fastest growing thread. I think there were around 80 pages at the beginning of September when I joined in... and look where are we now!
500 pages is our goal by the end of the year! Challenge accepted! Let's do it :)
ldi.gif

He looks like he just got out of bed. 

These are in addition to the photos post yesterday about Joo won attending the movie premiere. He was there to support his ex co-star Park Bo Young? He even tweeted to say it was a very good movie and gave 5 stars. Sweet. 

@mrdimples Cutie really looks like KDW in the first pic. I wonder... wld there b a day in future when both of them r casted in the same drama or movie? KDW can be cutie's elder bro or even father? Or maybe cutie act as a younger KDW? :x

Guest rynhanna

coolreborn said: mrdimples said: @aisling 
I love love your gifs. 

rynhanna said:
coolreborn said: mrdimples said: @aisling 
I love love your gifs.