Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest septmoon16

@mrdimples: omo so much unexpected goodies! thank you!!!! :x

[side note: totally wouldn't mind seeing the butt scene, just throwing it out there :P]

joo won looks so young! and how cute is he in that third clip. such warmhearted enthusiasm - sometimes it blows my mind that he can pull off roles like lee kang to and goo ma joon.

[off topic - jung suk has balls of steel for pulling off that hair cut. awesome. love it. this is why they would make an amazing team. one thing i love about these two in equal measure is that their voices are so rich and velvety while on stage. seriously, i even love trot singer jung suk in what's up and trot singer joo won for that one epie in 1 night 2 days.]

that is a LOT touchy feely with his co-star. jealous jealous.

oooo they are so cute in the last clip. total fanboys. lub. wish we got to see them interacting more with one another. *happily skipping off to my daydream... may i get a day pass to the Gardens?*

again thank you for sharing awesome clips! if i run across any i'll be sure to share. :D

Guest septmoon16

alright campers, i'm losing the battle against sleep. have fun! thanks for all the goodies today.

i leave you with a tribute:

jwtribute_zps8cb481bf.jpg