Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest septmoon16

coolreborn said: Before going to sleep I'll leave this to my moat pals...

.... we have to raise that petition against dark pants!!!! This is not good for our heart!!!  X( But his foot is pretty sexy so for now it's ok.

Ok guys!!! Good night, coolreborn is curling beside her master.. no not you mrdimples..it's the ultimate Jedi master with big laser sword, Jedi Master Joo Won.

Sweet Joo Won Dreams!!! I-)

When I watched Joo Won dancing awkwardly on 1N2D, I wonder what happened to his dancing skills. I am sure as a musical theatre trained actor, he can't have 2 left foot. Plus I have seen him danced on videos and his Wonder Girls' "Nobody" dance was so hilarious. Joke aside, this guy can really swivel and gyrate his hips. Maybe he doesn't want to make his hyungs look bad, huh? 
Here's a recent one- From Bridal Mask BTS of Joo Won dancing at Angel Club

Ok, ok, this is partly an excuse to revisit the Amazing White Shirt and Tight White Pants. I wonder are those dancers human? I would be doing the spazz dance on the dance floor , if I were one of the girls. 

Guest septmoon16

mrdimples said: When I watched Joo Won dancing awkwardly on 1N2D, I wonder what happened to his dancing skills. I am sure as a musical theatre trained actor, he can't have 2 left foot. Plus I have seen him danced on videos and his Wonder Girls' "Nobody" dance was so hilarious. Joke aside, this guy can really swivel and gyrate his hips. Maybe he doesn't want to make his hyungs look bad, huh? 
Here's a recent one- From Bridal Mask BTS of Joo Won dancing at Angel Club
Ok, ok, this is partly an excuse to revisit the Amazing White Shirt and Tight White Pants. I wonder are those dancers human? I would be doing the spazz dance on the dance floor , if I were one of the girls. 

@mrdimplesI think he's only confident in dancing only when he's acting. When he's Lee Kang To, he can do anything. But when he's maknae Joo Won, he becomes timid and awkward. 
@septmoon16Haven't had chance to welcome you to Joo Won's thread :) I really like that you didn't have any second thoughts and jumped right into the moat hahaha =)) I started in the garden, but after watching Green monster over and over and over.... I gave up. I couldn't fight my true nature :D A long lost moat child has come home :)) BTW @mrdimples pretending to be a garden resident is like the most hilarious thing ever! She's just playing around hahaha :D Her denying being a moat master is like Mr Yoda denying being green LMAO :D

Guest septmoon16

aisling said: @mrdimplesI think he's only confident in dancing only when he's acting. When he's Lee Kang To, he can do anything. But when he's maknae Joo Won, he becomes timid and awkward. 
@septmoon16Haven't had chance to welcome you to Joo Won's thread :) I really like that you didn't have any second thoughts and jumped right into the moat hahaha =)) I started in the garden, but after watching Green monster over and over and over.... I gave up. I couldn't fight my true nature :D A long lost moat child has come home :)) BTW @mrdimples pretending to be a garden resident is like the most hilarious thing ever! She's just playing around hahaha :D Her denying being a moat master is like Mr Yoda denying being green LMAO :D

I just finished my homework, and I start early tomorrow .... I'm sorry but I have to start translating Wednesday. I do not have class on Thursday, so I'm free on Wednesday.

Sorry my dear @ coolreborn unni  --"

@koreantiti Hi li'l girl, itz ok. no hurry to translate tat article, your unni @coolreborn now has something else to keep her occupied for a while after last night >:):D U do wat u need to do for schoolwork. take your time, ok? :)

Fierce Lee Kang To is baaaaack!Never seen this kind of expression on 1N2D before :D 

=P~ ............................. =P~If you don't have any moaty thoughts right now... you're can't be a human

@aisling *yawn* (:| (:| aaarrggggghhhhhh... i need double or triple dosage of my usual coffee to wake myself up. my brain is still spinning fr yesterday's activities and din get much zzzzzz @-) i will really end up with my face on the keyboard and fingers typing on the monitor later in office. i shall go wake myself up with a cold shower (:| (:| I-)

I'm 40% awake... now the strong coffee boost ~O) and cutie's Judgement Day wake-up music :D to scare away the 'sleeping bugs' in my head >:)

-edit-

My morning wake up playlist from youtube -

GAKSITAAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sgqhBHKbQk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Wuli Dashing Drummer-Boy :x

Shake Your BB Gangnam Style :))

Wuli Sweet Sunshine Cutie