Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@coolreborn @mydeeds indeed, the girl next to Joowon is Yubin of Wonder Girls, who did the rap part with Ivy last year. And next to Ivy is Joo, a soloist from JYPE. If i'm not mistaken, she has taken part in musicals too.

I'm glad to see Joowon interacting with JYPE artists. My bias group and my bias actor~ hope he will collaborate with any JYPE artists in the future, be it in acting or singing projects.

Joo Won have another message in joowon508

내가...또 왔다!!!!!ㅎ

조회 수 484 추천 수 0 2014.06.08 06:49:07 joowon508 http://joowon508.com/xe/440552 굿모닝 좋은아침 입니다~~
지금 6시 40분이네요^^
긴 휴일..마지막 날이지요~ 뭐 저는 휴일을 책임지는 배우지만요^^
고스트가 5회 남은 이 시점에 그냥 생각이 많아져서요^^
물론 열심히는 했지만 역시나 참 어렵구나 생각했습니다.
처음에 제 스스로 숙제를 냈습니다~
매회 공연 기계처럼 연기하지 않기 즉 살아있기ㅎㅎ 공연할 때는 무대에서 놀기~ 그리고 최대한 사실적으로 표현하기~
대략 이정도 인데요~~
흔들리고 안된 부분이 많은거 같아 좀 아쉽긴 하네요~
매회 공연하기 전에 대본을 보면서 이것저것 생각하고 했지만 막상 공연할 때 익숙해지고 기계가 된거 같아 맘도 아프고 스트레스를 받기도 했지요~~
아~ 이제 저 가야됨...ㅎㅎ
암튼 남은 5회 공연은 살아 숨 쉬겠어요^^ 화이팅~
모두 좋은 하루 보내요~~
안녀엉~^^
아.. 댓글 구경해야되니 많이 써봐요ㅋ

google translate:

I also have ...!! Heh
08/06/2014 06:49:07 Views 454 Votes 0
joowon508 http://joowon508.com/xe/440552
Good Morning Good Morning ~ ~
I now 6:00 40 minutes ^ ^
My last day of a long holiday vacation, which is responsible for yijiyo - I learn something, sir. We're ^ ^
At this point, the remaining five ghost just me thinking so much ^ ^
You're hard work is difficult, of course, but I figured it true.
Save my own homework first -
This means that every time the show does not smoke like machines heh heh alive when performing on stage to play - and realistic - as much as possible
Yijeongdo about indeyo ~ ~
I think I should not sway many parts ahswipgin shin ...
Every time you look at the script before the show and I think that this film, but when we play it like it is getting used to the machine're like I did also receive sick stress ~ ~
Saved me go now Oh ... heh heh
The remaining five performances anyway'm alive ^ ^ fighting ~ Breathe
All have a good day ~ ~
Not nyeoeong ~ ^ ^
Ah, I see written comments should visit a lot ㅋ doeni

Oops pics were from Behind the Scenes. -Removed-

Saw a poster of 1N2D while watching a drama from 2012 (You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly).
1_zpsc124bc1e.jpg

Aww, it seems that all the casts except Joo Won and Taewoong have made cameos in the drama. Have seen Kim Seungwoo already, can't wait to see the rest hehe.
I miss 1N2D~ And its Sunday today~~
2_zps10da0b0b.jpg

Yay!!!! Today is Cutie's 4th anniversary since his TV debut. BK started its telecast on 9 June 2010.

Good job, my cutie baby brother :x this Bunnie Noona wishes you have many years of success in your acting career... beyond the 60 years you have promised us :)

-edit-

Hoping to hear some good news on the Rockie Awards for Serial Drama in the Banff Media Festival in Canada which is held on 8-12 June (http://banffmediafestival.com/) [-O<

HURRAY!!!! Cheers for Team GOOD DOCTOR.

GD has won the Rockie Awards Program Competition (Serial Drama) in the 35th Banff World Media Festival. In total, there are 24 serial dramas shortlisted for this award.

See the nominees of the 2014 Rockie Awards (Serial Drama) - http://banffmediafestival.com/media/news-details/1150/

See who are in the 2014 Rockie Awards Jury panel - http://banffmediafestival.com/rockie-awards/rockie-awards-jury/

According to the website (http://banffmediafestival.com/media/news-details/1436/), the winner in each category will now advance to the next level to compete for one of five respective Best Of Genre Awards. 

GOOD DOCTOR is in the run alongside with DOCTOR WHO (from UK, winner for "Science Fiction, Action, and Fantasy") and 4 other competitors for the Best of Genre Awards - Scripted.

Let's pray Team GD will win the next level award.

It always amazes me how Joowon thinks he hasnt done well enough. The thing is, seriously, he is the best Sam Wheat out of the 3 main Sam actors. I dont know how actors in other country is, but he's as best Sam as Sam can ever be.

Joowon can make people laugh with his words and actions, he amazes people with his powerful singing prowess, and he can make audience cry when he cries or mourn. There is nothing else in Sam that he can show. Joowon has gone all out in all the performances i've seen.

At this point, i'm sure other actors are feeling upset, yet they must have gone for audition for other musicals already. Our Joowonie? Still thinking how else he can interprest Sam Wheat. Joowon-ah, you have worked hard~ I dont know what else to say apart from "I love you" :x :x :x :x

After 3 days and many hours of driving, I can have a rest a "savour" videos and pics that were hiden before.

First, I have to say that I was right to not begin before my trip, my friend would have been waiting for me a long long time !
Second, I thank kind girls who had given other links to help me :)
Three, my laptop isn't very happy to suffer, again and again, attacks of spitting food because of screencaps and comments....
And four, I understand now the ruckus about Joo Won's gymnastic, especially when he takes off his sweatshirt.... :D He has the nicest limbs among young actors :x

Random thoughts : I like his new hair cut, young and manly in the same time (I'm not very fond of perm hair).

[PHOTO] #JooWon with '4th Year Debut Anniversary' Cake from us!!♥
cr: JooWon-Indonesia

10422965_867857216563159_545298439343484
[PHOTO] #JooWon with 4th year debut anniversary cake !!! it's pretty isn't it??..many thanks to @wnjs0930 from SweetSmileMoon JooWon FanCafe, for making it happened! ^^

10386767_867863036562577_831395753315372
3 dolls cake, representing 3 characters of JooWon on Movie Fashion King, Movie Passion Heaven, and Drama
Nodame Cantabile ^^

1504150_867857196563161_6939221518171557
Passion Heaven
10464205_867857206563160_115205932959452
Nodame Cantabile - Chiaki Senpai
10455415_867857199896494_882218605926920
Fashion King - Woo Ki Myung
10468106_867862936562587_974714466430851
Pretty cake ^^ Translation:
Actor JooWon, happy 4th year debut anniversary~ we love you, let's love each other. we will always supporting you! - JooWon Indonesia Fanclub