Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest septmoon16

mrdimples said: coolreborn said: @koreantiti: Dear I know you are there somewhere and I know you can understand a bit of Korean so if you have time could you look at this article for a while and if you can get something out of it? Could you kindly tell us. It's so hard for google translate to understand and it added to my headache. Thank you dear, if you just have time ok, I know you are having your studies so don't push it. :-*

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=419&aid=0000000008

@mrdimplesThanks for sharing, dear!
Glad to hear cutie opened up after finished BM. He indeed seems more lively in those latest episodes. I love how all 1N2D members understand each other!!! 
BIRD PD IS THE BEST!!! THANK YOU, PD-NIM FOR CHOOSING CUTIE!!!

septmoon16 said: ugh nothing is as horror inducing as a monday morning >.< where is the giver of life? coffee????

This would be joo won's response to such a fortified garden: Ya! I'm a NAMJA!

@stearly & @koreantiti: awww thanks for all the pretty! i have a soft spot for permed joo won. makes me want to lock him up for my eyes alone.
hmmm.... maybe the garden fortress not a bad idea :-\"

@mrdimples: yay for the translated article. i notice your work throughout the thread. amazing (when do you sleep?! heh heh), and thank you! makes one feel spoiled for having such dedicated fellow fans :)

Guest septmoon16

@septmoon16, looks like you just woke up and at the other side of the world. :D Pick Joo Won stuffs to wake you up...it sure did for me.

@septmoon16
Thank you for your compliment but actually I am the sleepyhead here. I need my seven hours of sleep. Many here suffer on 5. It's just that I have no boss and I work weird hours. Sometimes I live on handouts, so @mojobobo, will you just give me my 2 soft boil eggs and sausage already? Ham looks flat and  placid. 

@mrdimplesThanks for sharing, dear!

Glad to hear cutie opened up after finished BM. He indeed seems more lively in those latest episodes. I love how all 1N2D members understand each other!!! 

BIRD PD IS THE BEST!!! THANK YOU, PD-NIM FOR CHOOSING CUTIE!!!

@aisling Bird PD is now one of my fav persons :x

Before going to sleep I'll leave this to my moat pals...

awu9ft.png

.... we have to raise that petition against dark pants!!!! This is not good for our heart!!!  X( But his foot is pretty sexy so for now it's ok.

Ok guys!!! Good night, coolreborn is curling beside her master.. no not you mrdimples..it's the ultimate Jedi master with big laser sword, Jedi Master Joo Won.

Sweet Joo Won Dreams!!! I-)

@septmoon16

Thank you for your compliment but actually I am the sleepyhead here. I need my seven hours of sleep. Many here suffer on 5. It's just that I have no boss and I work weird hours. Sometimes I live on handouts, so @mojobobo, will you just give me my 2 soft boil eggs and sausage already? Ham looks flat and  placid. 

@coolreborn shall we give mrdimples a whole big block of ham not sliced? those tat look like a really big thick sausage >:)

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

@septmoon16

<br />

Thank you for your compliment but actually I am the sleepyhead here. I need my seven hours of sleep. Many here suffer on 5. It's just that I have no boss and I work weird hours. Sometimes I live on handouts, so

@mojobobo

, will you just give me my 2 soft boil eggs and sausage already? Ham looks flat and  placid. 

Guest septmoon16

mrdimples said: @septmoon16