Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@coolreborn, go away with your dirty water. The Garden only uses pristine water [i.e. distilled MANY MANY MANY times over!]. You're married so you can enjoy your time in the moat. The single ladies [me and I assume mrdimples] will stay in our lovey Garden. 
@mrdimples, the flowers I know a bit, birds not too much and bees are hiding to protect Cutie on the bridge. 

mojobobo said: @coolreborn, go away with your dirty water. The Garden only uses pristine water [i.e. distilled MANY MANY MANY times over!]. You're married so you can enjoy your time in the moat. The single ladies [me and I assume mrdimples] will stay in our lovey Garden. 
@mrdimples, the flowers I know a bit, birds not too much and bees are hiding to protect Cutie on the bridge. 

I think im going to faint right now... I was changed the channel randomly and then suddently the screen focus on Joo Won Oppa's face wearing a white hat chef and white clothes baking a bread for a qualification or something about making a bread without yis but he was disqualified because he's cheating...(oppa you are soo hot and cute and sexy and that look make me wanna comfort you) OMG! I dont know what episode it is but I think I'm still feels lucky at least now I can watch the BREAD, LOVE &DREAMS Tomorrow up till friday! I have set a reminder in case I forgot switch to 8tv... Yayaya!

KBS Drama Awards
Possible categories where our cutie could be nominated:
Grand Prize (Daesang) -  is awarded to the best actorBest Excellence in Acting Awardis awarded to the actor/s that demonstrated best excellence in actingExcellence in Acting Award -  is awarded to the actor/s that demonstrated excellence in acting
Of course Daesang is the most prestigious. If they're not going to nominate cutie in Daesang category I'm going to be PISSED!!!! He won the newcomer award last year, so he won't be nominated as a rookie actor again.
And I have a hunch that cutie will be competing with his Tae Woong hyung in the same categories :D Gaksital versus Equator Man. 

@coolreborn' date=' go away with your dirty water. The Garden only uses pristine water [i.e. distilled MANY MANY MANY times over!']. You're married so you can enjoy your time in the moat. The single ladies [me and I assume mrdimples] will stay in our lovey Garden. 

@mojobobo u forgot @hobeverly and myself r singles too. i think @aisling too. so marital status is not a pre-requisite to be a moat resident. :D

stearly said:

coolreborn said:

@stearly: Cute! He looks hot even if he had a full clothes on.... hahahahaha....

@coolreborn, I wish they cast him in such kind of drama immediately after our spy drama

:-)

@stearly: As long as its a good drama, I would want our cutie to be on it. I think he'll look great on it, with that fierce eyes of him and his action skills. But sometimes I worried coz he always do actions stuffs and he would sometimes get hurt. Remember the bruises and cuts that he have. And of course the risk of having an accident. I just hope he'll be careful.

In BM we worried tat he will get hurt bcoz of the fighting scenes. Bef tat, when cutie was Tae-hee I was so scared for him tat he cried too much. Excessive crying can hurt his eyes and oso dehydration :( So i hope when his new drama comes on, it will be his turn to worry abt us.... tat we may 'suffer from tummy ache' for laughing too much/hard, or 'burnt to chars or ashes' bcoz he is too HOT >:) =P~ :x