Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@aisling *wave* Hiyee... *yawning* (:| R u still up? I feel like i hav not slept at all. oh boy... itz going to b long day for me tdy (:| Am going to need a cup of really strong coffee ~O) to wake me up on tis Monday morning or else i will b in a zombified mode when i get to office 8-X (:| (:|

@ctfrsgp wa you woke up so early!!!!

And boy I wonder what Cutie was telling the fans. 

Good morning/afternoon/evening/night everybody. It's Monday over here. 

@mojobobo Good morning! I had to set my alarm clock at 530 coz my wakeup process takes abt 2hrs :)) by the time l leave the hse at 730 i can b fully awake :D

not gonna lie... when I saw him like this on today's ep of 1n2d....
5k3rko.jpg
2n8v21t.gif
but then I realized that same facial expression is his usual face in Gaksital...2l8itf6.jpg
^well almost his usual face in that pic.. I mean his eyes.. ....his "manhwa like eyes"
NOW I miss Gaksital even more!!!
2a9zdyb.gif
I just really miss him in Gaksital! T^T...Gaksital marathon!!!

Guest septmoon16

hello everyone! yay for awesome joo won thread.
 i can't believe how long its been since i've been passionate enough to get involved in forums.
heh heh, no surprise that such an amazing actor got a couch potato off the couch ... well ok off the couch and right towards the computer desk :P

thanks for the sharing the pretty!
can't wait for his new drama and another explosion of photos.
back to bridal mask withdrawals

My head, really, I am gonna flick the nose of my coworker, she's been bugging me with questions so early.

I need some cuteness in my life....

There better... 8->

@coolreborn Hi there, sleepyhead... in a foul mood tis morning har? Herez a morning cutie boost for u \:D/