Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

More photos from Edwin signing event. baidu fan '1莹n' was studying in korea and went down to the event today. 
Apparently she woke up at 6am and made her way to the place. But all 130 names were filled by the time she reach. There are fans who stayed overnight to secure the numbers.
-Edit-It seems that there were quite a few of baidu fans in korea who went for the signing events. As we seen in the pics, the fans were screaming like crazy and some even climbed up trees to take pics. It seems that JW get off the car and walked very quickly into the boutique to avoid any fans running up to him. The signing event is in the boutique and fans actually break the barrier in the mist of all the pushing. Some fans fell and hurt too.. Explaining his tweet message. What a chaotic day for dearie today.. 
Arriving in his cara50f4bfbfbedab64f6a9874ef736afc378311e61
342ac65c1038534399b7b2ae9313b07ecb8088c0
0823dd54564e9258754eb3619c82d158cdbf4ec2
48540923dd54564e3176d1b6b3de9c82d1584f29
d50735fae6cd7b897ba2f00d0f2442a7d8330e76
3ac79f3df8dcd10079e8cdae728b4710b8122fcc

Lol what on earth did they make cutie drink!!

@mrdimples see I was right about cutie marrying late haha! His mum sounds really awesome!! But poor cutie doesn't seem like he knows much about girls! Anyone knows how long his longest relationship lasted??

Am typing on phone, it's difficult ...

I do know quite a bit about him but i am not sure how long he lasted.

mrdimples said:

mojobobo wrote: »

Lol what on earth did they make cutie drink!!

@mrdimples see I was right about cutie marrying late haha! His mum sounds really awesome!! But poor cutie doesn't seem like he knows much about girls! Anyone knows how long his longest relationship lasted??

Am typing on phone, it's difficult ...

I do know quite a bit about him but i am not sure how long he lasted.

@mrdimples: "....how long he lasted." What?! LOL.

I was just telling @mojobobo that I don't have an answer to her question. Why?

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn wrote: »

@ctfrsgp @stearly, actually pic 3, someone commented, @ctfrsgp, you know, the peeping guard that I have at home, that he looks girly. Gave him this

@coolreborn pls show him tis face for me

@ctfrsgp: Can't dear. He might reciprocate.  :))

@coolreborn next time he does something like tat again, and u give him b-( pls give him double >:) so tat it balances on both eyes :D >:)

My torrent download is done! I'm going off to watch the latest episode of 1N2D once I finish with my studies :) Joo Won did a somersault in one of the games!

@exile18 Good for u. I'm still waiting for the kind souls to upload the vids onto dailymotion and post the links over at softy's. Tatz where i go to when i watch 1n2d if i miss the live streaming. Otherwise i hav to wait for the one with chinese sub on baidu in a few days' time.

Joo Won and Cha Tae Hyun dance the bucket dance in 2 Days 1 Night, caring only about celebrating the "Dancing with feeling time".
bd1.jpgbd2.jpg

Actor Joo Won and Cha Tae Hyun challenged the bucket dance. 
On the 14th of October, KBS2's 2 Days 1 Night members Kim Seung Woo, Uhm Tae Woong, Lee Su Geun, Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Jong Min, Sung Shi Kyung and Joo Won went to Joong Bok Jae Cheon and began the first story of their travels.
On this day, the members were divided into Team Pass [Kim Jong Min, Kim Seung Woo] and Team No Pass [Joo Won, Uhm Tae Woong, Sung Shi Kyung, Cha Tae Hyun, Lee Su Geun]. The two teams had to play 3 sets of couple games in Ui Rim Ji. 
In the first round of couple games, Team Pass and Team No Pass [sung Shi Kyung and Cha Tae Hyun] battled against each other and the winners were Team No Pass. After winning, in order to celebrate this, Uhm Tae Woong, Joo Won and Lee Su Geun started dancing this Bucket Dance.
What was special was that when Joo Won saw Cha Tae Hyun dance Psy's Horse Dance, he was inspired and thought of Bucket Uncle [a Korean comedian] and Joo Won immediately dance a cute dance, causing everyone to burst out laughing. 
Source: Korean netChinese translation by 由米35 @ Joo Won Baidu TiebaEnglish Translation by mojobobo @ soompi