Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

mrdimples said:

raito1310 said:

THE JOB THAT THOUSANDS OF FAN GIRLS ARE Q-ING UP TO APPLY : PULLING DOWN CUTIE'S PANTS

@mrdimples: I've been looking at that pic just now. I was... "What is that ahjumma doing... I wanna, I wanna do that to... closer... closer to.... OOMR!!!!!"

@coolreborn Be careful... U going to end up crashing to the bottom of the abyss again and get a huge bump on top of your head. Tot ya going out. U wan to go with a "bun" on the head? :D

• Replies 58.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

The following post fr 1N2D thread

@alysanne Maybe therez some ppl in the industry who r jealous of our "rising star" cutie who is now a hot "commodity" for endorsements since he has been taking up increasing no. of CFs recently. Some of CF offers may hav arose fr his raising popularity in 1N2D, jus like the S1 members. Wat i had understand is tat S1 was one of the top revenue generating show for KBS. Perhaps its competitors see the potential threat. It not necessarily b mbc since they hav an equally popular RM airing at the same timeslot as 1N2D :-?

@mrdimples @coolreborn @aisling @mojobobo @hobeverly1212 Watz your views?

Guest alysanne

@ctfrsgp: I read a report that said that maybe people also misunderstood Bird PD and the other producers negotiating with other celebrities. Apparently, they're looking for guests for an upcoming 1N2D Guest Special.

I think I hear a voice coming from this piece of rubber......"Rubbbbbbbbbbbb...........Me..............................." 

Fan Art on Baidu. Rubber stamp Joo Won. 

Another cute one:

Hee hee :D <:-P @mrdimples is back in the moat with us >:)

GOTCHA!!!!

fr DCinside

*The bunnies here might become mad, lol*

@coolreborn If tatz sneaky blue man dares try to hurt our cutie I wil kick him hard in his a** and throw him into the torture box. We can take turns to rock the BOX. I oso hav other tools ready >:) I'm in an "Avenger/Defender of Cutie" mode tdy aft tatz scare yesterday :ar! B-) X( :-L

@coolreborn If tatz sneaky blue man dares try to hurt our cutie I wil kick him hard in his a** and throw him into the torture box. We can take turns to rock the BOX. I oso hav other tools ready I'm in an "Avenger/Defender of Cutie" mode tdy aft tatz scare yesterday

@ctfrsgp: Do you think the blue man is the perpetrator of what happened yesterday? I'll make use of the feather-tickling machine... what? I'm a cat, I like to use tickling stuffs. Besides tickling is one form of torture that is bittersweet. Then I'll use my razor blade claws to scratch his face. Meooowrrr!!! Hell hath no fury like a cat scorned!!!!

@coolreborn Do wat cha hav ta do... Moat Catwoman \m/ If u get too violent, i wil jus cover my eyes X_X while u continue doing watever u r doing :-\"

We did know that google translate was a certified moat pal

But I never thought the soompi text box spelling checker is also one.

wp4au.jpg

Was laughing when I accidentally click the right button of my mouse while hovering on the word Gaksital. :)) >:) =)) =))

We did know that google translate was a certified moat pal

But I never thought the soompi text box spelling checker is also one.

Was laughing when I accidentally click the right button of my mouse while hovering on the word Gaksital. :)) >:) =)) =))

=)) =)) we moaters too influential... Soompi oso infected by our moatiness >:):D \m/

@aisling We (me @coolreborn @mrdimples & @hobeverly1212) were debating where tatz a real photo of cutie or not, among other topics at our nightly moat mtg last nite >:) as usual we all hit our heads hard on the bed of our moat abyss :))

Wait.... You guys had a moaty debate??! When? And why wasn't I included? :(( Huh huh :'(

You know I would love to discuss and dissect every little part of that picture to find out the truth hehehe =))

@coolreborn

Anh... So the original photo looks like that. Well, then I guess it's a real photo. But when you posted that previous animated picture, it looked kinda fake, don't you think?

His back in that shower scene looked really skinny. Well, he was like super skinny in Baker King. I mentioned it several times that I thought his pants were going to fall down any time =))

But he doesn't look that skinny in that upclose photo...

In the case it's real...fbdksifnbfjdnndkfjdjrudndidkdi

Why didn't show us any of his shower scene in 1N2D?!!!

@ctfrsgp Thanks for sharing those OB bts videos. Never seen them before... But the only thing I was able to focus on was his bubble butt :)) =)) Oh man, how I especially love those grey tight pants.... =P~ 
EDIT:

hahahahahahahahahahahha........................What is this? :D :D How old was he in this video? =)) =)) OMG, soooo cuuute!!!What this even before Altar Boyz?
The best comment under this video... My tummy still hurts from laughing!
svjrba.jpg
  • Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic