Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Quite late but just want to share my 2 cents.

I don't have time to watch the whole thing but as I watched some main parts,I don't see anything wrong with it.The fans are there because they love Joo Won and I am sure they loved this FM. All of them are smiling!I agree with @farbarri that the audio is filtered. Whether the FM is fun or not is depended on the participant herself.Thus,may have different point of view. The only thing that is wrong is Joo Won looking dead tired.

As a human being,he might also have a bad day/tiring day which trigger him to cry.It doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

AndrejaH said: mrdimples said: Following up on @ctfrsgp's idea on Valentine's tweet, can I call contributors to post fan art here?

@AndrejaH, @stearly and anyone who would like to design a Valentine Greeting card for Joo Won Cutie International Fans to tweet to Joo Won. We will tweet as many as we receive. Just make sure you put a watermark "Joo Won Cutie International FC" on it.

mrdimples said: AndrejaH said: mrdimples said: Following up on @ctfrsgp's idea on Valentine's tweet, can I call contributors to post fan art here?

@AndrejaH, @stearly and anyone who would like to design a Valentine Greeting card for Joo Won Cutie International Fans to tweet to Joo Won. We will tweet as many as we receive. Just make sure you put a watermark "Joo Won Cutie International FC" on it.

julyjaejoong said:

Fashion King is not SIM movie. From previous article which I've read, the movie production company is Ylab company and the producer is Cha Seung-Jae. So I think Fashion King is better production than Catch Me. I don't mean to compare, but Kang dong-won and Jo jung-suk become popular after they're starring as highschooler in temptation of wolves & architecture 101, so i hope this time, Fashion King movie will become joowon's breakout role in movie industry.

a bit information about oh ki-hwan (director's fashion king)

http://blogs.wsj.com/korearealtime/2013/06/25/translating-a-south-korean-tearjerker-for-china/

cha seung-jae (producer's Fashion King)

http://enkr.blouinartinfo.com/news/story/989926/film-producer-cha-seung-jae-on-the-art-of-lying

farbarri said: i'm kind of worried on how SIM is managing Joowon. they are using him for some of their own benefits and i can only hope Joowon is rewarded properly for all that he has done. i recently watch a video for entertainment companies, and when i read news about other acting agency, i wonder how Joowon would be like if he were to join those companies. will he be getting better projects? how much decision-power would he have over new projects? CFs? how much marketing is he required to do? yes, Joowon's drama projects are awesome currently, but i'm kind of disappointed with his choice of movies so far. so i wonder as you pointed out previously, is he forced to take on certain projects due to SIM or did he choose them of his own accord.

Ma OO said: Quite late but just want to share my 2 cents. I don't have time to watch the whole thing but as I watched some main parts,I don't see anything wrong with it.The fans are there because they love Joo Won and I am sure they loved this FM. All of them are smiling!I agree with @farbarri that the audio is filtered. Whether the FM is fun or not is depended on the participant herself.Thus,may have different point of view. The only thing that is wrong is Joo Won looking dead tired. As a human being,he might also have a bad day/tiring day which trigger him to cry.It doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

mrdimples said: AndrejaH said: mrdimples said: Following up on @ctfrsgp's idea on Valentine's tweet, can I call contributors to post fan art here?

♥♥
♥♥♥♥ Valentines' Treat!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥ class="entry-title"[English Sub] Joo Won Entertainment Weekly with Edwin Shooting 02-08-2014 5mjk.png
brought to you by Joo Won Cutie Subbing Team

Watch at  >>> http://joowoncutie.wordpress.com/2014/02/13/english-sub-joo-won-entertainment-weekly-with-edwin-shooting-02-08-2014/

Happy ♡♡♡ day everyone!!!

Here's my contribution for the Vday fanarts:

photo 2014-02-14 04.07.09_20140214044253605_zpsktzab1rs.jpg

I crammed it this am after feeling a sudden surge of inspiration. ㅋㅋㅋ

p.s. I'll be tweeting this already as I'll be at work when mass tweet commences. I'll just RT everything later when I get home. ^^

Guest mindymoe

How can I just passed out after making gifs? Too hot to resist...

@mrdimples I love this too!

lla.gif

Oh Mok Dan!! Ruuuuuuuuuuuuunnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!

pb7.gif byps.gif