Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest snowflakesj16

class="entry-title" style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; "Joo Won puts down rumors of him leaving ’1 Night 2 Days’Recently rumors of ‘1 Night 2 Days‘ members being switched have been circulating, especially those about Joo Won leaving the show. With the rumors spreading, the actor and his agency have stepped up to assure viewers that changes will not be taking place.

Joo Won being cast as the leading male role in MBC‘s 20 episode ‘The Secret Lovers‘, which begins airing next January, caused a spurt of rumors, making him the most likely member to leave the ’1 Night 2 Days’ cast due to the difficulty of balancing schedules.

On the morning of October 12th, however, representatives of Joo Won revealed, “Rumors of Joo Won leaving the show are not true at all. We haven’t received any word from the producers to leave the show, nor have we thought about it. Joo Won tended to his schedules even with his ‘Bridal Mask‘ filming so he will continue to do his best in both drama and variety.”

It is said these rumors were probably brought about due to a guest-special episode of ’1N2D’ coming up. With the staff of the show setting about to recruit special guests for the show, some misunderstanding seems to have occurred during the process.

Source: Allkpop

Found tis OB vid tat has one of my fav scenes - Cutie is soooo adorable when he is jealous. When he appeared on HT with his OB 'family' JWonnie was teased by his eldest hyung for really getting jealous when he read the script of the ep where Kim PD (tatz the guy in the vid) first appear with Ja-eun.

「TAE-HEE The STALKER」

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGRuUj4cprA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

※ For Garden Folks ※

You can find lots of cute facial expressions made by sweet JWonnie ;;)

♡ For My Fellow Moaters ♡

Especially @coolreborn, U can find plenty of OOMR inspirations ;)

☆ For My Temporary Neighbours on the Beach or Rockies ☆

U get to enjoy the best of both worlds :P

Hey gals, I jus found a short BTS vid of the one above which posted previously

-edit-

More coming

@coolreborn

Why would they put cutie's head on somebody's else body??!!!!! It's so unethical :( I don't like these photoshopped pics...

@aisling We (me @coolreborn @mrdimples & @hobeverly1212) were debating where tatz a real photo of cutie or not, among other topics at our nightly moat mtg last nite >:) as usual we all hit our heads hard on the bed of our moat abyss :))

mrdimples said:

raito1310 said:

THE JOB THAT THOUSANDS OF FAN GIRLS ARE Q-ING UP TO APPLY : PULLING DOWN CUTIE'S PANTS

@mrdimples: I've been looking at that pic just now. I was... "What is that ahjumma doing... I wanna, I wanna do that to... closer... closer to.... OOMR!!!!!"

@coolreborn Be careful... U going to end up crashing to the bottom of the abyss again and get a huge bump on top of your head. Tot ya going out. U wan to go with a "bun" on the head? :D

The following post fr 1N2D thread

@alysanne Maybe therez some ppl in the industry who r jealous of our "rising star" cutie who is now a hot "commodity" for endorsements since he has been taking up increasing no. of CFs recently. Some of CF offers may hav arose fr his raising popularity in 1N2D, jus like the S1 members. Wat i had understand is tat S1 was one of the top revenue generating show for KBS. Perhaps its competitors see the potential threat. It not necessarily b mbc since they hav an equally popular RM airing at the same timeslot as 1N2D :-?

@mrdimples @coolreborn @aisling @mojobobo @hobeverly1212 Watz your views?

Guest alysanne

@ctfrsgp: I read a report that said that maybe people also misunderstood Bird PD and the other producers negotiating with other celebrities. Apparently, they're looking for guests for an upcoming 1N2D Guest Special.

I think I hear a voice coming from this piece of rubber......"Rubbbbbbbbbbbb...........Me..............................." 

Fan Art on Baidu. Rubber stamp Joo Won. 

Another cute one:

Hee hee :D <:-P @mrdimples is back in the moat with us >:)