Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mindymoe

Good Night everyone.. Have a nice Monday :)

4wxd.jpg

*nighty kiss - kiss - kiss - kiss - kiss - kiss - kiss - kiss - kiss - kiss - kiss - kiss - kiss - kiss - kiss - kiss - kiss - kiss - kiss - kiss - kiss*

8.gif
8.gif8.gif8.gif8.gif8.gif8.gif

I prefer uri cutie with black hair :x :x he looks better and more healthy (although his eyes are still puffy), instead of like he is on the verge of collapsing fron exhaustion when he has his hair dyed brown.

84ta.jpg

9bgd.jpg

cr. as tagged, dcinside.com, mindymoe

For those of you who have previously disagreed with me on the topic of not sharing the torrents or links to download CATCH ME, please ignore this post to save youself the trouble and agony to reply to me that you think otherwise. I just want to share what I have read. No hard feelings :)

Im glad to read that the admins of Baidu Joo Won fan forum have came forward to announce that they will not be releasing a Chinese subbed version of CATCH ME prior to the release of the movie in the international market or during the period when it is screened in the threatres of those countries that have bought the rights to the movie. This is to show their support to cutie and his movie.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2830782343?fr=wap&tb_device=pc&ie=utf-8

♤♤♤♤♤

Herez the appeal note from the admins of Baidu Joo Won fan forum

尊敬的各位爱元梦:

由周元、金亚中主演的电影《Catch Me》已经确定将在包括日本、台湾、新加坡、泰国、印尼、马来西亚和蒙古等国家和地区上映,暂未确定中国大陆及香港等国家和地区是否上映。

我们十分理解广大粉丝们想要尽快看到电影《Catch Me》中字视频的迫切心情。但是作为爱元梦的一员,本着支持该电影的宗旨,在未确定是否引进其他华语国家和在已明确引进的华语地区上映结束前这个期间,管理组决定暂不制作电影《Catch Me》视频中字,这是出于对电影票房和版权的保护!我们认为,这是原则问题!敬请大家理解!

同时,对于其他组织或个人在此期间无视大局利益,表面看是为广大粉丝谋福利、实则侵害该电影票房的行为,管理组表示强烈谴责!

为了更好的保护这部电影,管理组在此呼吁全体爱元梦,本着真正爱周元的心,与《Catch Me》共呼吸,共同维护大局利益。

在此,管理组敬告全体吧友:在未确定是否引进其他华语国家和在已明确引进的华语地区上映结束前这个期间,不允许在本吧以任何形式宣传其他组织或个人有关电影《Catch Me》的任何中字资源!

否则,管理组一律删帖处理,情节严重且不听劝告者,封ID/IP。

百度周元吧管理组

cr. 百度周(朱)元吧

♤♤♤♤♤

Below is a rough translation with help of Microsoft online translator and my paraphrasing -

Dear Joo Won fans:

It has been comfirmed that the movie CATCH ME featuring Joo Won and Kim Ah Joong will be screened in several countries in the region including Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia and Mongolia. However, it is yet to determined whether the movie will be screened in the mainland China and Hong Kong.

We are aware that the majority of fans wanted to see the movie with subtitles as soon as possible. But as a member of Joo Won's fanclub, in support of the movie, the admins (of Baidu Joo Won Bar) have decided not to release the subbed vid of CATCH ME before the confirmation of screening in other countries with Chinese-speaking audience or during the period it is screened in those countries already confirmed. This is to 'protect' the box office sales and copyrights of the movie. We believe that this is a matter of principle!  Please understand!

We wish to appeal to all fans who love Joo Won to jointly safeguard the overall interests for the movie.

At this point, the admins inform all friends of Joo Won Bar: before confirmation of screening of the movie in any other Chinese-speaking countries and before the movie ends its rounds in those already determined for release, we will not allow postings in the bar of any publicity related to subbing resources released by other organisations or individuals for the film CATCH ME!  Otherwise, the admins will be deleting posts. For the serious (offenders?) and those who ignore warnings, will have their ID/IP (banned/suspended?).

By Baidu Joo Won Bar Admin Team

♤♤♤♤♤

According to some of the comments that I read in that forum on the topic, CATCH ME has not performed too well in SK and they feel that releasing the subbed movie prior to official launch and during the screening in the threatres outside SK will affect the movie's international box office. Also, I read there that even some Japanese fans are protesting about the unauthorised subbing of the movie by some Chinese JW fans who claimed that they did it for the purpose of sharing.

I am happy now that there are indeed like-minded people who share my concerns on this issue :x

@ctfrsgp, Thank you for sharing. It is really nice for the Baidu girls that they have taken a stand.

I do not want to sound so boring and repetitive, but as our forum is an international forum and consists of different individuals, different opinions, it is bound that we will have different take on things.

I think all of us here are mature and adult enough to have their own minds on how to handle situations. And I think moving on and supporting Cutie, in whatever capacity we can is the best way to do it.

Let us make this thread a place where we can spazz Cutie and him as our Love Medicine. Nothing more, nothing less.

On Valentine's day February 14th, "Catch me" will be premiere at Lotte Cinema Melinh Ha Dong in Vietnam.

First 50 couples buy ticket will receive 50 pair of couples T-shirt. First come, first serve
Should I buy one pair of tickets for my little nephew and me :)
Yep, I'm definitely going to see " Catch me" on Valentine's day.

1779786_756665054345475_990448370_n.jpg
CR: Lotte Cinema Melinh Ha Dong FB, Thanks JOO WON VIET NAM FC

coolreborn said: @ctfrsgp, Thank you for sharing. It is really nice for the Baidu girls that they have taken a stand. I do not want to sound so boring and repetitive, but as our forum is an international forum and consists of different individuals, different opinions, it is bound that we will have different take on things. I think all of us here are mature and adult enough to have their own minds on how to handle situations. And I think moving on and supporting Cutie, in whatever capacity we can is the best way to do it. Let us make this thread a place where we can spazz Cutie and him as our Love Medicine. Nothing more, nothing less.

I need some perk me up for a dull Monday.....

Okay how about my fetish(one of...) Joo Won's Sexy Toes?

qg9c.jpg

Joo Won is not the "hairy" type and I prefer men who are not hairy too so he is just fine by me. Still, somehow I am always looking at his body hair, can someone explain this syndrome to me? Like I stare at his shins and toes to see if hair is visible. I need super HD photos, if anyone can supply....
psssss...........by the way, this green pants is the predecessor of The Green Pants.

moving along to my toe collection....
ivdt.jpg

4oum.jpg

and no wonder Yoon Seo got hooked......that's one fine foot I will say...

ske5.jpg

Joo Won Spotted In The Filming Scenes Of Movie ‘King Of Fashion’
8bly.jpg

The filming scene of the movie "King Of Fashion," which is based on the popular online cartoon of the same name, was revealed.

Actor Park Doo Shik posted on his personal Twitter account on January 25, 2014, "Today at the filming scene of 'King Of Fashion.' Great atmosphere, and people are so great. I already know it will be an unforgettable experience," and posted a picture while the actors were at standby in the movie filming scene.

The movie "King Of Fashion," which is based on the popular online cartoon of the same name, is a story about a high school boy named Woo Gi Myung, who decided to become the most stylish man in the school to attract the attention of the girl he likes, who is the prettiest girl in his class.

In the picture that Park Doo Shik posted on his Twitter, Joo Won, who plays the main character Woo Gi Myung, was smiling widely wearing a pair of glasses.

In movie "King Of Fashion," in addition to actor Joo Won, actors Park Sae Young, Shirly, and An Jae Hyun are to star.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/14814/20140126/joo-won-spotted-in-the-filming-scenes-of-movie-king-of-fashion.htm

@farbarri

Why did you ever think pictures and videos can replace your fan account? I don't care about being spoiled by reading such a detailed fan account because for this Musical, I will be watching without the benefit of the subtitles. If I do get to watch it, I will study the acts and everything by hard so that I can make some sense out of it. Your insights on the vocals and theatre make your fan account very different because it's not something any fan could have written. I look forward to more installments from you :D