Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Kapunkap Joowonie for your hotness, cuteness and adorkableness on stage :-)

Thanks for today's updates girls. Glad that our @coolreborn is still survive! Waiting for your fan accounts my dear.

Meow meow.

To our dear Thai soompi friends @jwthfc and @nhatkhanh, I am so happy that Joo Won Thai FM is a success!

I do not know the numbers or the financials but given the political situation in Bangkok, the fact the event took place is kind of a miracle in itself. What made me very happy is that I saw a Joo Won who enjoyed himself at this FM. It's one of the most amazing FMs I have seen so far even though I have just seen some clips and pics. The fans and atmosphere was fantastic and I am sure you gave Joo Won the hospitality that Thais are famous for.

I used to think fanmeets don't give mileage for the dollar but Joo Won stretches your dollar and more. It's not just about meeting your idol, interviews, stage games and perhaps a handshake if you are lucky or paid for it. For Joo Won, attending his fanmeet is like attending a concert. With awesome songs sang by a more awesome singer. And did I mention he can dance and entertain as well?

I wonder if @coolreborn can sleep tonight?..I sat next to her.Cutie start to select his ideal girls with the 1st condition..girls who wear sport shoes,So I looked at her shoes and push her to stand up!

2nd ..girls who wear jeans...yes!

3rd..no accessories such as ring, necklace etc..

4th..who have good eyes sight..that mean no glasses..kekeke..actually she has glasses but dint wear at that time..so I took her glasses and keep it with me immediately

jwthfc said: I wonder if @coolreborn can sleep tonight?..I sat next to her.Cutie start to select his ideal girls with the 1st condition..girls who wear sport shoes,So I looked at her shoes and push her to stand up! 2nd ..girls who wear jeans...yes! 3rd..no accessories such as ring, necklace etc.. 4th..who have good eyes sight..that mean no glasses..kekeke..actually she has glasses but dint wear at that time..so I took her glasses and keep it with me immediately

Guest nhatkhanh

mrdimples said: To our dear Thai soompi friends @jwthfc and @nhatkhanh, I am so happy that Joo Won Thai FM is a success!

I do not know the numbers or the financials but given the political situation in Bangkok, the fact the event took place is kind of a miracle in itself. What made me very happy is that I saw a Joo Won who enjoyed himself at this FM. It's one of the most amazing FMs I have seen so far even though I have just seen some clips and pics. The fans and atmosphere was fantastic and I am sure you gave Joo Won the hospitality that Thais are famous for.

I used to think fanmeets don't give mileage for the dollar but Joo Won stretches your dollar and more. It's not just about meeting your idol, interviews, stage games and perhaps a handshake if you are lucky or paid for it. For Joo Won, attending his fanmeet is like attending a concert. With awesome songs sang by a more awesome singer. And did I mention he can dance and entertain as well?

Guest pureheartz

goshhhh were so proud of @coolreborn .im with her as a group from the Philippines. .I got the chance to hold cutie in his arms while he stop in front of me while singing..kyaaaaa...im dead.:-)