Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@jwthfc Thank you for your brief recount! Can't wait til I hear the whole storyyyy~! He's such a sweetheart remembering his fans!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I woke to see the thread move along quite quickly!! Hahaha...
I'll hope one day I'm able to give a recount of my own experience~! Teeeheee...
*fingers and toes crossed*

JooWon in Thailand DAY 2 HWAITINGGGGGGGG~!! ^^

Hello girls.

Got to see him first in his presscon yesterday, what can I say, he took my breath away. Moatiness suddenly became tame. LOL.

Security is tight, cannot even go near him. But he look so much bigger, better and yummier in person. All I can do is stare.

I am not good at writing things but will try to write my account on it.

JA NE.

Good morning cuties ^^..long time no write something here. Was busy with RL but now back with joowon's face yesterday all over my head ㅋㅋ

Couldn't sleep properly. Joowon took my sleeping time ㅜㅜㅋ

The presscon was done smoothly. Joowon looked happy. I couldn't take good pictures since many heads in front of me. ㅋㅋㅋ But i feel happy to see Joo Won again ^^

And im glad He still remember me his fan from Indonesia. If @farbarri join me yesterday, I believe he'll remember her as well ^_~

Same with @Coolreborn im not good at writing. Will try to update later^^

jwthfc said: Morning from Bangkok cuties!! Yesterday upon his arrival at the airport, I and others Thai fans waited to see Joowon at baggage claim area. When he saw us he was smiling and waving..(sorry if my eng hv lots of mistakeT.T) ..when he passed the immigration, I managed to give him the wrist garland..he like it so much..put it into his wrist all the time till he went to hotel. During press con, he said he was surprised by fans who waited for him inside the airport^ ^.. MC asked him what Thai food he like! Cutie told he like Pad Thai (yeah !!!Thai food I cater to treat at Good Doctor is Pad Thai) and Tomyum Kung..First lunch yesterday he ordered Pad Thai and Beef noodles... I talked with him during he signed for me if he can remember me?.Cutie smile and said yes he met me several times..Then I asked didnt managernim come?..Cutie laughed (maybe my korean is weird^^) and said..he couldnt come T.T Last night Joowon enjoy playing bowling so much^^..