Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

JOO WON HAS FINALLY FOUND HIS DREAM GIRL!!

Actor Joo Won has finally found his ideal girl, and she’s not even in the entertainment industry. In fact she’s just your everyday university student who stands at the mere height of 5 foot 4 inches.

But before you start freaking out and flipping tables deciding 2013 really is the year you lose all your biases to relationships, chill out! Joo Won doesn’t even know her, even though she probably wishes real hard he did! All Joo Won did was have an interview at one of the women’s universities, and when asked about his ideal girl, it was turned into a fun game where a lucky girl was chosen from the audience based on his preferences.

The girl in the photo was lucky enough to have been chosen based on her height and sharp nose, and can smile happily knowing you all were jealous of her for at least a good 60 seconds.

Source: DramaFever

Ghost must have ended now. there should be fancams and pictures soon. ;)) cant wait for it!
and i cant wait for C'est Si Bon~ 90 minutes (i hope) of glorious Joowon singing~ :x :x :x i really hope Hyo Joo takes the project too. though i dont know how her character will relate to Joowon's character or the group as a whole, it would be nice to see their interaction together.

i came across this video:

Joowon looks so young! and he's just so TALL!!!! :)) :)) :)) i guess this must be when one of the actors win an award and he called up the whole cast to come on stage with him. it's so great to see them wearing the characters' clothes~ so cute! a musical lasts for months, much longer than normal dramas or movies. so the casts tend to develop strong friendship bond. knowing our Joowon who keeps in contact with everyone, he must have missed these kind of friendship in musicals. apart from the performance, that is.
CHUBBY JOOWON..... :x :x :x let's hope he win an award for Ghost this year!

to be frank, looking at the Ghost post performance photos today, i feel slightly sad + worried for joowon.

undoubtedly, if i were there, i would scream my heart out too and tried my best to capture his look on my camera.

however, judging from how covered he was (he looks like a ninja), there must be reasons for him not to showcase his looks to the fans. i read some inputs that it might be because of the heavy duty stage makeup.

i honestly think he must be very proud of how many fangirls he has these days, in the expense of his privacy. i could feel he must be annoyed at times too. especially when he is tired...

well, i just hope that all his fans know how to respect him and his requests. not saying that i wont act gone bonker if i see him.. but please dont drive this young man to frustration which may leads to less love to the fans. just hope those lunatic friends wont abuse him....

farbarri said: @mindymoe i didnt even notice Angel Manager!!!! You always seem to notice him more than i do. I dont deserve to be called his lover..... :( :( :( I'll just focus on Joowon now.... 
I remember a couple months ago someone mentioned that the webtoon writer wasnt very happy with the production because the movie title changes without consulting him. I'm glad to see him in this picture with the casts and some production crews. :) It shows they may have reached an understanding on issues and that they are working together in writing the script for this movie.
I'm looking forward to the movie! hope they will promote this in April so i can re-watch Ghost and stalk him around Seoul. ;)) ;)) ;))

Listened to Good Doctor OST this morning, on the way to work. Now i'm feeling very motivated and positive. :) have a great day at work/school/classes, everyone!

@goldlotus @coolreborn the PD award video..... I'm so happy for Joowon~a great award indeed! A few people who have been in the industry for a long time still has yet to get the PD award, yet Joowon managed to get recognition by PDs within 4 years of being in the industry. With 2013's awards and recognition, i hope our Joowon will be more motivated this year. :-bd

I'm a little lost.... Finally, who do you want to stalk ?!

@farbarri said:

Too difficult for me, too much pics and only twelve month. Perhaps a block calendar..... 365 pics seem more adequate :D

I'm thinking one month for each of his drama and movie projects, then possibly 2-3 months for Ghost performance and BTS, and a few for his variety ahows like 1N2D, ASFY, TvN taxi, etc., and possibly 2 for his selcas compilation. Each of these pictures would be picture collage so i can use as many pics as i want. :)