Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

sweetdreams_87 said: Peek-a-boo!! ^__^ The Happy Virus is back to work~! ^^;

주원씨 안재현씨,민진웅씨 신주환씨, 기안84와 함께. 왼쪽부터 두치. 우기명. 기안이 건너뛰고 원호,창주역활입니다 영화 패션왕은 와이랩이 제작합니다~! pic.twitter.com/k0YzrHAx9w

BdbLaIVCAAAPSb6.jpg

— 윤인완 尹仁完 (@inan0727)

January 8, 2014

I think the webtoon artist of Fashion King (kian84) is on the second left. Ahn Jae Hyun is on the extreme left (JW's rival in the movie). The guy with the glasses, who posted the pic, seems to be someone working in Ylabs which owns the webtoon.

The guy with the beanie looks very familiar? Was he in some music video? The guy on JW's right looks savvy :D

And our very cute Angel Manager :)

I just read the translation in Baidu. Those guys in the pic with cuties are his co-stars from Fashion King.

@mindymoe i didnt even notice Angel Manager!!!! You always seem to notice him more than i do. I dont deserve to be called his lover..... :( :( :( I'll just focus on Joowon now.... 
I remember a couple months ago someone mentioned that the webtoon writer wasnt very happy with the production because the movie title changes without consulting him. I'm glad to see him in this picture with the casts and some production crews. :) It shows they may have reached an understanding on issues and that they are working together in writing the script for this movie.
I'm looking forward to the movie! hope they will promote this in April so i can re-watch Ghost and stalk him around Seoul. ;)) ;)) ;))

Before Good Doctor, i'm not much of a fan of Joowon's vocals. I listened to the songs he sang once and that's it. I think he sounds ok, but i dont fancy his strong vibrato. So i resorted to listening to Joowon's dramas' OSTs and think back to his great acting for that particular drama.

But after Good Doctor, i just cant stop listening to his GD OSTs and Ghost songs. And now AS4Y. His vocals have definitely gotten to another level where he can control them better. Joowon's high notes are amazing, though he tends to go weaker at low tones before this. But now he's stable throughout! I LOVE his high notes! He does his musical voice when he goes high, so he sounds very loud and clear. :D even in the song for Ghost, the ending scene for Scene 1, Joowon was he loudest. He totally goes all out. No wonder he said he was on the verge of collapse after that song.

we searched everywhere for Joowon's calendar last month, we went to every kpop shop. but they only have popular artists. we said "no Joowon, no buy" :D oh well, we can always make our own Joowon calendar. compile his pictures, and personally have them made.
i think i'll do that. ;)) ;)) ;))