Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Witch Hunt. I look forward on watching this with translation that I can understand. I really cannot comment on its content yet, as I do not know what is going on. I think it is interesting seeing and hearing what's Joo Won's perspective on the questions thrown to him, how the MCs and the viewers react and such. From what I read here, it is like Rated 19? Well, it means adult stuffs then, and some jabs of jokes on it. Something that this cat will find quite interesting. :D

Just like my twin said, I also find Joo Won's candidness surprising. It sometimes left me smiling stupidly. What a man, and to think he works in entertainment world where simple answers can be turned into big ones. Partly its kind of refreshing, partly kind of eye-raising especially to some who do not know and understand him. Some might find him with an innocent-like aura or whatever you want it to be called, but this is a grown-up man who is knowledgeable with the world around him. Partly, I think his innocence might come from the honest way he answers things, the childlike perspective he have, the way he kept his child inside him and maybe, because he is a maknae. And I think Joo Won will not want to be like other artist, who have to follow a strict way of presenting themselves, he just want to be himself even if his work is an actor who have to be a chameleon in portraying roles that he is not. And I think that is one thing that we like in him. He as Joo Won, nothing more, nothing less.

Now that I realize I can't rewatch Gaksital without damages  =(( , i was reading critics about this drama and for the first time, I've found real good ones about "Good Doctor". They are rare on french blog/forum. I wanted to share them with you, because they were pretty near of my thoughts, about this drama ( I know i don't have the same opinion than majority here) and JW : 

* This drama not only tells the eventful life of this "good doctor", but the character development that orbit around it. Said normal people, those who meet the criteria for success that ultimately are "treated" and taken over by the heart, by the doctor, who referred to them like their own imperfections ... It is a drama that would have made a very good movie (with more average and less slow) and I find it a bit small but really nice to see.
Joo
Won is, I must say, fantastic in this role. No offense, a total credibility, at least from the perspective that I made ​​an autistic person trapped in childhood. It plays perfectly in his eyes all the innocence that exudes intelligence. Really stunning.

* Why talking about this drama ? Because Park Si On even If autism is really touching, although very utopian. Do not forget that this is a series and it tries to give a part of the dream too.
I love when he thinks of his brother when he talks about his dead rabbit. How his child's soul is still intact although adult ( because he is autistic but it certainly is touching), we realize how he must learn to become an adult and that is not obvious.
Joo Won is a young Korean actor. But this is a great actor, really good. I would not hesitate to say that it is the Korean Di Caprio.
Why this comparison?
Because Joo Won in Good Doctor masterfully interprets the role of an autistic, which is reminiscent of Leo in Gilbert Grape.
In the same way (I've seen almost all his film forming except his 2005 drama and films) it moves from one type of role to another, often the opposite.
And he does it well. Since 2011 it has received 5 awards and his role in Good Doctor still bring him to others I'm sure.

I'm glad to see that every single time, they praised his talent, not only his appearance. Before I said that i didn't know many actors who had writen my mind, and indeed I had thought about Di Caprio, even if i don't like half of his movies. I wonder if someone here hadn't compare JW and Di Caprio too ?

It's so disappointing that he never showed his shirtless body out in any of his projects before. Come on dude! show us your abs! Don't be shy! We don't care if you have chiseled abs like the others, or be a chubby guy like my daddy, we still love you.

Listened to Gaksital OSTs in my car, and now feeling very emotional at the office. Haish.. Wrong choice of songs in the morning. I should have listened to Good Doctor or L7CS OSTs instead. They'll make me happy. :)

Missing Joowon like crazy! He has Ghost performance today and tomorrow. Then he'll need to prepare for fanmeeting in Thailand and Fashion King filming. FK could start filming any day now. Fighting Joowon! :-bd

ophris said: Now that I realize I can't rewatch Gaksital without damages  =(( , i was reading critics about this drama and for the first time, I've found real good ones about "Good Doctor". They are rare on french blog/forum. I wanted to share them with you, because they were pretty near of my thoughts, about this drama ( I know i don't have the same opinion than majority here) and JW : 

* This drama not only tells the eventful life of this "good doctor", but the character development that orbit around it. Said normal people, those who meet the criteria for success that ultimately are "treated" and taken over by the heart, by the doctor, who referred to them like their own imperfections ... It is a drama that would have made a very good movie (with more average and less slow) and I find it a bit small but really nice to see.
Joo
Won is, I must say, fantastic in this role. No offense, a total credibility, at least from the perspective that I made ​​an autistic person trapped in childhood. It plays perfectly in his eyes all the innocence that exudes intelligence. Really stunning.

* Why talking about this drama ? Because Park Si On even If autism is really touching, although very utopian. Do not forget that this is a series and it tries to give a part of the dream too.
I love when he thinks of his brother when he talks about his dead rabbit. How his child's soul is still intact although adult ( because he is autistic but it certainly is touching), we realize how he must learn to become an adult and that is not obvious.
Joo Won is a young Korean actor. But this is a great actor, really good. I would not hesitate to say that it is the Korean Di Caprio.
Why this comparison?
Because Joo Won in Good Doctor masterfully interprets the role of an autistic, which is reminiscent of Leo in Gilbert Grape.
In the same way (I've seen almost all his film forming except his 2005 drama and films) it moves from one type of role to another, often the opposite.
And he does it well. Since 2011 it has received 5 awards and his role in Good Doctor still bring him to others I'm sure.

I'm glad to see that every single time, they praised his talent, not only his appearance. Before I said that i didn't know many actors who had writen my mind, and indeed I had thought about Di Caprio, even if i don't like half of his movies. I wonder if someone here hadn't compare JW and Di Caprio too ?

@mrdimples @ophris OMG! i totally shared the same sentiments! That's why i mentioned joowon as jay gatsby is perfect! Because the more i watch di caprio. i remember joowon. and vice versa.

Dicaprio in Django unchained reminds me of Joowon in Gaksital...

I really feel proud on behalf of joowon if he is compared to dicaprio. because he is great actor...great man too...and plus bonus the handsome face.

if u guys remember romeo and juliet days.. or titanic days.. he is just a flower boy too... but now.. man! isnt he hot!!! so i hope the same goes with joowon!!

Peek-a-boo!! ^__^ The Happy Virus is back to work~! ^^;

주원씨 안재현씨,민진웅씨 신주환씨, 기안84와 함께. 왼쪽부터 두치. 우기명. 기안이 건너뛰고 원호,창주역활입니다 영화 패션왕은 와이랩이 제작합니다~! pic.twitter.com/k0YzrHAx9w

BdbLaIVCAAAPSb6.jpg

— 윤인완 尹仁完 (@inan0727)

January 8, 2014

Guest mydeed

Peek-a-boo!! ^__^ The Happy Virus is back to work~! ^^;

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widg

ets.js" charset="utf-

8"></script>

Yeah :-)

Wait, the guy on the right, is that his co-star for Fashion King? Looks like him.