Jump to content

Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 58.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • coolreborn

    11648

  • stearly

    5983

  • mrdimples

    4935

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

The reason why JW was bending down and looking at the man. Cr as tagged. Many asked me why I like JW and why I like him for so long?  THIS. Plus his acting. 

ctfrsgp said: Really... X( watz with our local media neh... herez the other main Chinese entertainment weekly magazine... it reports on the 3 drama awards ceremonies but totally no mention of uri cutie at all even though he won some of the main awards... are they really ignorant of Joowonnie's rising popularity or they are withholding information from our local audience... Im seriously very disappointed :((  cr. i Weekly magazine (i 周刊)

Link to post
Share on other sites

itemprop="itemReviewed"Joo Won Enthroned as the FASHION KING r87p.jpg

The cast has been announced for Fashion King, a new film based on a popular webtoon with the same title that was read by four million people.

The story is about high school boy Ki-myung, who has a crush on the prettiest girl in his class and opens his eyes to fashion in order to become the best dressed person in the world. It will be directed by Oh Ki-hwan of The Art of Seduction (2005) and A Wedding Invitation.

The main character will be played by Joo Won. TV star Park Se-yung will take the role of Hye-jin, the pretty girl who steals Ki-myung’s heart. Sulli, a member of girls group f(x), will act as Eun-jin, who falls in love with Ki-myung; while model turned actor Ahn Jae-hyun, was cast as Won-ho, Woo Ki-myung’s rival. Kim Sung-oh of Tough as Iron and The Man from Nowhere (2010) was picked to star as Nam-jung, the fashion instructor who teaches everything he knows to Ki-myung.

“I’m happy to make a great webtoon into a movie. I’ve taken a long time to prepare for this production and I’ll do my best to put all the fun of the original piece into the film,” said director Oh.

Fashion King will be financed and distributed by NEW, the company behind Miracle in Cell No.7 and The Attorney. It is slated to begin shooting in January and expected to premiere in the latter half of this year.

http://kpoprepublic.com/2014/01/joo-won-enthroned-as-the-fashion-king/

Link to post
Share on other sites

omg... i miss joowon so much!

i have been hunting dramas or movies to watch... i even opened my heart for other actors, but to no avail..

and i always go back to watch 1n2d s2..

tried to watch taxi interview with no subtitles... witch hunt with mandarin subtitles.. but cant understand them as my mandarin and korean level is only as deep as gutter...

i dont know how long i can withstand this emptiness... no updates.. nothing from this man at all except the candy picture tweets.. yes i am greedy. tweet more please, joowon-ah!!

oh no.. this is rehab period??? kill me!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

omg... i miss joowon so much!

i have been hunting dramas or movies to watch... i even opened my heart for other actors, but to no avail..

and i always go back to watch 1n2d s2..

tried to watch taxi interview with no subtitles... witch hunt with mandarin subtitles.. but cant understand them as my mandarin and korean level is only as deep as gutter...

i dont know how long i can withstand this emptiness... no updates.. nothing from this man at all except the candy picture tweets.. yes i am greedy. tweet more please, joowon-ah!!

oh no.. this is rehab period??? kill me!!!!!

I wld call it 'cold turkey'... but just when you think you got over that 'addiction'... cutie will come into your life again with an avalanche of goodies filled with his aegyo-ness and awesomeness @-)

Link to post
Share on other sites

joowonised said: omg... i miss joowon so much! i have been hunting dramas or movies to watch... i even opened my heart for other actors, but to no avail.. and i always go back to watch 1n2d s2.. tried to watch taxi interview with no subtitles... witch hunt with mandarin subtitles.. but cant understand them as my mandarin and korean level is only as deep as gutter... i dont know how long i can withstand this emptiness... no updates.. nothing from this man at all except the candy picture tweets.. yes i am greedy. tweet more please, joowon-ah!! oh no.. this is rehab period??? kill me!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

ctfrsgp said: Really... X( watz with our local media neh... herez the other main Chinese entertainment weekly magazine... it reports on the 3 drama awards ceremonies but totally no mention of uri cutie at all even though he won some of the main awards... are they really ignorant of Joowonnie's rising popularity or they are withholding information from our local audience... Im seriously very disappointed :((  cr. i Weekly magazine (i 周刊)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest kinkipeifun

mrdimples said: joowonised said: omg... i miss joowon so much! i have been hunting dramas or movies to watch... i even opened my heart for other actors, but to no avail.. and i always go back to watch 1n2d s2.. tried to watch taxi interview with no subtitles... witch hunt with mandarin subtitles.. but cant understand them as my mandarin and korean level is only as deep as gutter... i dont know how long i can withstand this emptiness... no updates.. nothing from this man at all except the candy picture tweets.. yes i am greedy. tweet more please, joowon-ah!! oh no.. this is rehab period??? kill me!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

----------------------------

Sure thing dearies.. here it is

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjQ4OTQyOTg4.html?x

I got this link from one of our @ctfrsgp too. enjoy. and please help to translate to english if possible even if in word document....ur poor chingu here can only smile looking at joowon not understanding 75 perc of it. haha.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Joowon Cutie International Subbing Team presents
[Englishsub] Joowon Interview - Movie n Weekend 131214
image

Watch the video here http://joowoncutie.wordpress.com/2014/01/06/joo-won-interv…ovie-n-weekend/


Translator: sdee hc
Timer and Typesetter : farbarriEncoder: goldlotus

Link to post
Share on other sites

joowonised said:

mrdimples

said:

joowonised

said: omg... i miss joowon so much! i have been hunting dramas or movies to watch... i even opened my heart for other actors, but to no avail.. and i always go back to watch 1n2d s2.. tried to watch taxi interview with no subtitles... witch hunt with mandarin subtitles.. but cant understand them as my mandarin and korean level is only as deep as gutter... i dont know how long i can withstand this emptiness... no updates.. nothing from this man at all except the candy picture tweets.. yes i am greedy. tweet more please, joowon-ah!! oh no.. this is rehab period??? kill me!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest joowonelle

mrdimples said: ctfrsgp said: Just saw the chinese translation of cutie's tweet. Here's my rough translation with paraphrasing - He said: Spain Barcelona held some celebration events for the children on 5 Jan. Reached the hotel, went to the street beside it to check out the fun and got some candies... Omo... what are these blue candies?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..