Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest pinkranger--

sorry for the repost but I want to share this...
FANTASY VS. REALITYFantasy:
1_zps26469398.jpg
~Here comes the bride!!! BGM: wedding song
(Moonlights and amplifier girl: kyaah..Chae wonnie yeppuda!!)
90ff5348-0066-44b6-b296-dc1705647c18_zps
~the groom to be...(faints..)
2_zps21241c84.jpg
...here they come, the South Korea's Genius Actors to tie the knot~
3_zpsff5b4142.jpg

4_zps30a0b8d2.jpg

~We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in matrimony.

51_zpsf9fd73fc.jpg
Groom, do you take this woman to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?
c9f93914-f96b-47da-a16e-2d100eb0e28d_zps
Joo Won: I Do
6_zpse42c8921.jpg
Bride, do you take this man to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?7_zpsca816abf.jpg
Moon Chae Won: I Do
gd20_007_zpsce42041d.jpg
~And now I pronounce you as husband and wife..Groom, you may kiss the bride...AFTERWARD...1388496375529_zps87c0f22c.jpg
Joo Won: Thank you to our families and friends that are here today..and for our fans who always supports and cheer us up. Anyway,I deeply apologize to ChaeKi, ChaeSang, WonHoo and MoonMoon shippers, I have your girl now. This year 2014, my wife and I will give you  great dramas and movies and we will try our best *to have DAESANG this year. Again thank you and Happy New Year!!~
*somewhat I have a feeling that it will turn to reality
Reality:
Untitled_zps11d1e73b.jpg
Untitled3_zps467fff42.jpg
Untitled4_zps19e4979a.jpg
Untitled6_zps646a6e80.jpg
...277081_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Ui-Que-Medo_

@mulberry9 our Angel manager (my boyfriend) seems shy upon seeing ChaeWon? LOL! =)) =)) he was there throughout the whole 3 months of filming. so cute~
i love where ChaeWon's hand is placed in this picture, on Joowon's back. like they were leading each other somewhere. they seem so much like a couple here. visually, they look gorgeous! biases aside, they are the most gorgeous man and woman that night. :x :x they seem like a married couple out on a formal cocktail party or something.

14_zps96faa8ce.jpg

ophris said: Ma OO said:

Searching a new drama, I give a try to "love from the stars"...

In the first episode, I saw lizzard Doc, Creepy President ( I liked those nicknames !) and the girl patient, Kim So Hyun....  Supporting crew of Good Doctor but no Si On.....

It' always difficult for me to see in successive dramas the same actors and actresses, but it's a good way to identify the good and the bad ones, who can or not personify a new character.

In 2 months, I saw Gaksital, OB and GD.  I haven't see Tae Hee in Kang To, or Kang To and Tae Hee in Si On. I think I'm quickly fed up with most of Korean actors I saw because they always play the same roles, and I watch the actor, not the character. I've never had such a problem with JW. And when I know the short time he has to switch to another, my admiration of his acting potential is growing again.

mrdimples said:  I will need to see their next drama to find out if they are as versatile as Joo Won. These days, I struggle less to find my so called objective self  or try very hard to find another actor worthy of admiration, I have since concluded Joo Won is the best among his peers and I dare say one of the best in whole of Korea.

ophris said: mrdimples said:  I will need to see their next drama to find out if they are as versatile as Joo Won. These days, I struggle less to find my so called objective self  or try very hard to find another actor worthy of admiration, I have since concluded Joo Won is the best among his peers and I dare say one of the best in whole of Korea.

@ophris can I ask you a question? I have asked this of a few forummers here who are living outside Asia. This is purely in context of trying to understand whether Joo Won's appearance has universal appeal. I am curious as to whether a typical French would find Joo Won good looking?

On the same note, I was wondering if any girl in Spain who had been approached by Joo Won asking for directions to the pizzeria, has been asking who is the great looking guy?

First sunday of january (and all the month for greedy...), we share a "galette des rois" (pastry with frangipane)
r8s4.jpg22jd.jpg
or a "brioche des rois" in the south of France (.
9pws.jpg

There are parted and the tradition has it that the younger goes under the table and names who will have the part that the host has in his hand. In the cake there is a "fève"
vnoo.jpgjye9.jpg

and the one who has it is the king or the queen and names his queen or her king.

Guest pinkranger--

even other member already saw this..can I repost this too??thank you joo won cuties..I'm triggered with the "bromance thing" hehe
"THE NEWLY WEDS"
~After the wedding ceremony...
web_2082213007_4901d3f4_zpsda5c3ae7.jpg
Joo Sang Wook: Congratulations Chae Won (...broken-hearted =(( )
mp0j_zpsc8536a8a.jpg
BROMANCE 1JW: aww hyung, come here..don't be sad..JSW: you brat, everyone in Korea knew that she's my ideal girl T.T 
Untitled_zps101017ee.jpg
BROMANCE 2
JW: Ki woong..I will miss ya'..
~A Month later...
U_zps1a43a45d.jpg
r_zps15b3d47a.jpg
Untitledt_zps0d50c4a1.jpg
Untitledr_zps0823a7b8.jpg
Untitledj_zpsda737637.jpg
Doc02-00009_zps6b0d65a7.jpg
...c_zps0f2a3136.jpg

*I'm not implying JW cutie is gay..It's only a "bromance jokes"..no offense..Good night ^^