Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I really am disappointed with our local magazine... they wrote about the winners of KBS, MBC and SBS drama awards... they mentioned that although Kim Hye-Soo won the Daesang award, it is uri Joo Won whoz the biggest winner at KBS Drama Awards and named the 4 awards that he won. However, the portion of the write up for KBS awards is the smallest and also instead of Cutie's pic they used KHS's X(

-edit-

Even though cutie won Excellence Award at MBC... his name not even mentioned :((

border=0 alt=>

cr. U Weekly 优1周

Lotsa news.thanks for everyone's updates!

---

I wonder if Spanish Cuties, or those currently where Joo Won is filming his cf, were able to meet him... any news?

---

I wish Joo Won's A Song For You guesting was longer! I was actually waiting if one of the Cuties here sent a video and was chosen...

As usual lovely voice our Cutie and his 'advice' and words were nothing but sincere.

Also, I wonder if you guys noticed how Cutie, in one part while singing "Three Little Words", was like practicing for the actual scene in the Ghost Musical. The one where while they're singing, or where Molly is singing, and he was supposed to go to the left upper side of the stage to call for a taxi. Idk I just found it cute that he almost wants to perform there, even though he only needed to sing. That or the musical is so ingrained in his bones, so to speak, that he just acts it out. ㅋㅋㅋ

---

Hot K Wave magazine pics! I think kbs will post somewhere when and where we can DL it. And if I'm not mistaken, kbs sometimes holds contest to give out k Wave magazine. I sure would love to have The k wave edition with Cutie as the cover!

I think the user "y4joejol" is a die hard Jo Jong Seok fan.Here is another fancam at the KBS Drama Awards but Cutie's portions are:
0.47 - 0.52 : After winning Netizen award and going back to his seat, JJS is congratulating him1.16 - 1.25 : At the countdown to 1.1.14, he was congratulating & wishing JJS and other sunbaenims1.36 - 1.43 : Infamous bromance scene :x
http://youtu.be/73QB5nVTbro

Cr: 와이포

@farbarri : One of the producers for "Tazza" and "Memories of Murder" is the producer of "Fashion King". His name is Cha Seung Jae.
The director of the movie is Oh Ki Hwan. The screenwriter of the movie is not the original webtoon artist of Fashion King. Another manhwa artist will be writing the screenplay of the movie. Certain aspects of the original story is going to be changed.
The director's most well known work is "The Art of Seduction" which was released in 2005. It starred Son Ye Jin and Song Il Kook. Last year he directed a movie which was in Mandarin namely "A Wedding Invitation".

simplydramafied1082 said: @farbarri : One of the producers for "Tazza" and "Memories of Murder" is the producer of "Fashion King". His name is Cha Seung Jae.
The director of the movie is Oh Ki Hwan. The screenwriter of the movie is not the original webtoon artist of Fashion King. Another manhwa artist will be writing the screenplay of the movie. Certain aspects of the original story is going to be changed.
The director's most well known work is "The Art of Seduction" which was released in 2005. It starred Son Ye Jin and Song Il Kook. Last year he directed a movie which was in Mandarin namely "A Wedding Invitation".

farbarri

said:

simplydramafied1082

said:

@farbarri : One

of the producers for "Tazza" and "Memories of Murder" is the producer of "Fashion King". His name is

Cha Seung Jae

The director of the movie is

Oh Ki Hwan.

The screenwriter of the movie is

not

the original webtoon artist of Fashion King. Another manhwa artist will be writing the screenplay of the movie. Certain aspects of the original story is going to be changed.