Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@ophris if Joowon and Angel manager walks along the street looking for Pizza, i'll direct them to my house. Mama will cook for those two sweethearts and fatten them up~ come to Mama, Joowon and JaeChon~ *pinches cheeks*

I hope to see a well-fed Sam Wheat's pictures on 8/1/2014. :) the flight should be very long. I wonder if Joowon will get very bad jet-lag.

Most likely he will be snoozing the moment the plane leaves the runway and flies into the skies... he must have been like an Energiser bunny these past few days... once hez on the plane his "batteries" will be flat... :)) :D

Guest noogoosaeyo

I think so too @ctfrsgp. Also, I found this in joowonenglish.wordpress.com :\"> He tweeted this last April 2, 2012 :x :x Maybe he really knows english?? :) 
untitled02.jpg?w=714   

ctfrsgp said:

@ophris if Joowon and Angel manager walks along the street looking for Pizza, i'll direct them to my house. Mama will cook for those two sweethearts and fatten them up~ come to Mama, Joowon and JaeChon~ *pinches cheeks* I hope to see a well-fed Sam Wheat's pictures on 8/1/2014.

:)

the flight should be very long. I wonder if Joowon will get very bad jet-lag.

Ahh I'm going to start watching Ojakgyo Brothers and alternate with Baker King! Full of cutie-goodness everyday! :D (just realised OB has 50+ episodes.. gonna last me for probably a month :)) )

Heh, since cutie has always been the maknae, it'll be interesting to see how it acts as a hyung in OB!

@stearly i read the title first before your post. My heart dropped!!! I thought something happened to the musical's business and was worried about Joowon's reputation. Oh gosh, stearly. If it wasnt for your earlier post before the article....

Perhaps he hadn't the time to have jet-lag ? 5 days is short.

Or maybe his biological clock is alrdy tuned to Europe/Mediterrean's timezone all this while... rem, gangjjang had said during an interview that cutie is the only friend she has who will still be awake to talk to between 11PM and 4AM (Korea timing) :D

I think so too @ctfrsgp. Also, I found this in joowonenglish.wordpress.com :\"> He tweeted this last April 2, 2012 :x :x Maybe he really knows english?? :) 

untitled02.jpg?w=714

Cutie must have know English becoz it is a pre-requisite to pass the subject in order to graduate from SKKU...

Ahh I'm going to start watching Ojakgyo Brothers and alternate with Baker King! Full of cutie-goodness everyday!

:D

(just realised OB has 50+ episodes.. gonna last me for probably a month

:)

) )

Heh, since cutie has always been the maknae, it'll be interesting to see how it acts as a hyung in OB!

Get ready tons of tissues when you hit the 30-ish eps onwards of OB... ya gonna need them... :D

Cutie must have know English becoz it is a pre-requisite to pass the subject in order to graduate from SKKU...

I posted Joo Won tweets in English many months ago here. He tweeted about 10 or more. He also used to interact with international fans in 2010 and 2011 when his twitter still has fewer followers.(yes.I dig them out)

I believe he knows and can write English well but he is not fluent in speaking based on the1n2d in 2012. Speaking English needs time and needs someone to interact with you.But Who knows? He can speak very well now.