Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

class="entry-title single-title"Joo Won Covers KWAVE Magazine’s January 2014 Issue

Joo Won has been cementing his status as a Hallyu star, winning top honors at the year-end awards, and KWAVE magazine is onboard his continued ascendance.

Check him out in the January pages of the magazine!

jjwi.jpg
t8tq.jpg
j5bx.jpg
ojrx.jpg
l7kp.jpg
nj8h.jpg

http://couch-kimchi.com/2014/01/03/joo-won-covers-kwave-magazines-january-2014-issue/

Behind story of 2013 KBS Drama Awards (with Chinese subs)

cr. JoowonChineseFanclub

Below is a rough translation by this bunnie and as usually with some paraphrasing :D

☆☆☆☆☆

♢At the beauty salon♢

When asked what he does while waiting at the beauty salon, cutie said he chit-chats with the ppl there and when there is no one around he listens to music to pass time.

The host/interviewer said she knows that cutie likes music and asked what music will he recommend... he replied he will be singing 'If I Were' at the awards ceremony. He has always like the song and when he was filming GD he has grew to like it more. So he will recommend 'If I Were'.

♢At waiting room, backstage at KBS♢

Was asked which award does he think he will win. Cutie said at least 1 award. He doesnt know which award. Aside from saying whether it is a good or bad drama, GD had been a popular one so it will at least win one award. If it is to win one award, then a better award will be good. He then talked about singing 'If I Were'. He said that it has been quite a while since he last sung the song so he is nervous... and there will be many sunbaes present at the ceremony, so he is really nervous and thatz why he was rehearsing the song when the host/interviewer saw him on the stage earlier on.

Follows by scenes of cutie on the red carpet and at the awards ceremony when his name was announced for the 4 categories that he won.

♢Ending Message♢

"Hello everybody, I am Joo Won.

Because of your love, I have had a warm and blissful year in 2013.

I will come before you all with a better (appearance/image/look) in 2014. Please look forward to it."

@ctfrsgp OMG... the screenwriter said Joowon's potrayal as Sam is the best he's ever seen! i'm so proud of Joowon~
and yet, our Joowon said "maybe he's just being nice"... STOP IT, JOOWON! you did great, and he said the truth. dont be humble in cases like this. be proud, Joowon~ we're proud of you, so you should be proud of yourself! :x :x
i seriously need the full video like NOW! tudou doesnt work too well for me. it lags so much and keeps crashing... :( :( :(

I think Kelly from Australia may be the owner of Joowon fans instagram based in aussie!! if so, I am so happy for her (or you, if you are reading)

Joowon is going to relive butterfly effect song.. it is going to be played and searched again after this broadcast!

why am i crying watching Joowon's A Song For you.... he's so lovely, wishing the surgery-girl well. she mentioned that she feels lonely as her best friend is not by her side, and cried in the video. she asked Joowon to sing her his fav song so she can at least feel him by her side. and Joowon's wishes for her.... i just cant.... "don't think that you're alone, and please remember the people who are thinking of you. I'll pray as well. Be strong!" :(( :(( :(( :(( Joowon's so lovely~
EDIT: as of NOW, Butterfly Effect is the most beautiful vocal Joowon has ever shown. perfect pitch, outstanding emotion, extremely great vocal control, beautiful voice.. *ugly cries in a corner*

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I just have to write this....is Joo Won really a Joseon man who traveled to the present in a time machine? He writes letters to his mom????!!!!

lemme finish watching this very very awesome video

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiii.............His Voice!!!!! The Butterfly Effect and his expressions! My brains are totally blown.....

Aww I am happy he gets to enjoy his working vacation!

---

Also, I want me that K wave magazine. Or that man instead!

---

Ugh. I wanna watch Cutie's A Song For You ASAP!

Reposting From A song For You twitter:

Can't wait to see #AS4U EP. 15 with ‪#‎Joowon‬?

Excited much? Here's our new schedule !

KBS 2TV : January 5, 2014, Sunday AM 0 : 25 (KST, GMT+9)

KBS WORLD : January 3, 2014, Friday PM 6 : 10 (KST, GMT+9)

KBS Youtube : uploads after KBS 2TV's broadcast

So around jan 5/6 we'll get to see it on kbsworld youtube with subs! ^^