Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Am so happy that cutie is enjoying his "working holiday" in Spain... although it is still work that he has to do but at least it is a well deserved "break" from his normal work routine and its in a beautiful place which I wld like to visit if given the opportunity :):D :x

Guest mydeed

Awww cute Joowon & Jiyeon @ Song For You. Cant wait, thanks in advance for our dedicated Cuties for all the screencaps, gifs, clips etc :-) :-)

Cutie in Malaga! Nice. Ooo, been there once during Summer.. Road trip with Mr. Other from Malaga to Granada & Cordoba in Southern Spain. Such a beautiful place. I'm glad he's having a good time working and holiday'ing at the same time.

Happy weekend Cuties.

sweetdreams_87 said: Awww....looks like he's having fun! ^^

Here comes my shoddy Korean skills! I'm sure someone will post a better accurate translation soon! ^^;
Title: Being blown in Malaga, Spain...Ke Shooting has finished. There's gelato ice cream area near the hotel~ Although there's a lot of people around, I'm not embarrassed at all!!!^^

Joo Won cast in movie 'C'est Si Bon' + Han Hyo Joo is reviewing the offer

frrv.jpg

Joo Won is one busy actor! Although he was recently cast in the movie 'Fashion King' alongside f(x)'s Sulli, a movie rep revealed that he had also been cast as the male lead in movie 'C'est Si Bon'.

His agency Sim Entertainment confirmed this with Newsen: "Joo Won decided to appear in 'C'est Si Bon' and is working out the details.

In addition, Han Hyo Joo is currently reviewing the offer to be the female lead. Her agency BH Entertainment told Newsen, "Han Hyo Joo revealed that she wants to appear in 'C'est Si Bon' after finishing up filming for her Japanese movie directed by a famous Japanese director, Inudo Isshin, and she is reviewing this offer in a good light."

You may be able to see Joo Won and Han Hyo Joo work together for 'C'est Si Bon'!

C'est Si Bon was a very well-known music cafe in Korea during the 1960s and 1970s, and the movie will center on its singers Cho Young Nam, Song Chang Sik, Yoon Hyung Joo, and Lee Chang Hee, who were unknown during their 20s. They will, of course, be adding some fiction to fact.

Kim Hyun Suk will direct, J Film will produce the film, and CJ Entertainment will be in charge of investment and distribution. Filming starts in May with an August end date planned.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/joo-won-cast-in-movie-cest-si-bon-han-hyo-joo-is-reviewing-the-offer#axzz2pK3AjNIY

Guest maygrool

Ladies!!!
A Song for You (Joo Won Episode) will be aired at 18:10 (Seoul Time) on KBS World!
I'm calling my sisters and friends to watch and camp in front of the TV as I am working in the damn office and can't watch!!! DUH!!!
It's only 30 mins left!!!
Don't miss it!!! [-( [-( [-(
Please enjoy more for me!!!
Please enjoy Cutie's Sweet Voice For me!!! =(( =(( =((
GARRR ... I am gonna get crazy!!! I also want to watch!!!
:(( :(( :((

i rushed home 30 minutes earlier than my colleagues, and reached home with 10 minutes to spare for A Song 4 You. BUT IT RAINED!!!! i cant get KBSW channel if it rained as the satellite reception is really bad and wont even broadcast on tv..... waaaaahhh~ :(( :(( :(( :((
all my effort....... it was raining when i get back, but i was hoping it wont rain so heavily around my house area, but it did. i even drive through the water puddles as i wanted to get back home in time..... :(( :((

seriously.. this obsession gotta stop or it may cost my life soon!

was rushing back from work and i am so afraid im going to be late for joowon... and....... i accidentally scratch others cars!!

came home crying, cos it is my first accident... and said sorry to my hubby crying cold hand...

and to make it worst... too late for asong4u...

@mrdimples
It's beyond my control with such pics, and tle last ones don't help ! All I can do is to search pics with opposite effects...

Joo Won enjoys his trip in Spain. He surely works a little less right ? No musicals so his voice can rest, but I hope he eats real meals (paella ?), not only gelate ! He's cold ? waaaaa, come in France, we record heat pikes for days now (but it's raining pretty much) !

Will he go to the beach ? He's on Mediterranean coast, iodized air is refreshing, i'm always energized when I breath in front of the sea.

I was still at work when 'A Song For You' was aired on KBS World... and guess what... my Mom called me and said cutiez on TV singing when she knows I cant watch it... X( ~X(

p.s. Momz a big fan of uri cutie even though she refuses to admit it... :D