Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

wahhhhh  Joo Won...I am so proud of him.  We always knew he deserved the honor.  I am glad he finally got it.  <3  I hope for more in the future.And he will always stay so hard working and humble.  And so I like him even more.
...I know I haven't been around much but I am not much of a forumer.  :(

Joo Won... continued to promote his movie.woah... look like "complacent" is not in his dictionary.

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=joowon&no=247311&page=1

Im really really glad to see cutie to be such a chirpy mood and he looks like hez well rested and his rosy apple cheeks are BACK!!!! :x :x

With the latest additions to his list of achievements, there will be no problem in attracting more interest to his past, current and upcoming movies and dramas as well as the musical. Letz hope that the audience in Korea will give more support to cutie now, esp from the non-fans or yet-to-be-fans.

In addition, I will expect now with the awards he won at KBS and even that from the other network, cutie will draw more attention from overseas markets. Right now, cutie is quite unknown to the mass audience in SGP, but I really look forward to the day all our local media will feature reports on uri beloved cutie Joo Won :x :x

Im really really glad to see cutie to be such a chirpy mood and he looks like hez well rested and his rosy apple cheeks are BACK!!!! :x :x

With the latest additions to his list of achievements, there will be no problem in attracting more interest to his past, current and upcoming movies and dramas as well as the musical. Letz hope that the audience in Korea will give more support to cutie now, esp from the non-fans or yet-to-be-fans.

In addition, I will expect now with the awards he won at KBS and even that from the other network, cutie will draw more attention from overseas markets. Right now, cutie is quite unknown to the mass audience in SGP, but I really look forward to the day all our local media will feature reports on uri beloved cutie Joo Won :x :x

blockquote>

I don't know about the media or other but he is quite well known in my schools. Lol

In 2012, when Baker King was airing,my friends cursed him out.

Last year,I changed school and when good doctor was showing,my schoolmates knew him as the autistic actor.

Guest mindymoe

simplydramafied1082 said: @raito1310, thanks for the torrent links of the KBS Drama Awards but there is some problem with the audio in both the parts. I tried downloading it twice but there is the same issue. I don't know if it is only a problem when I am downloading. Is there any other way to download the awards in 720p?

Hmm actually quite a number of my friends know him from Baker King and Good Doctor, but they only "know" him. And some other friends know him cuz I kept talking to them about cutie :)) gotta spread the cutie love~

Same here... I always blast my friends on FB with cutie goodies... I got teased fot fangirling at my age but bcoz of my age Ive got "thick skin" :D after a while my friends got used to it... ppl in my office know cutie is my bias in K dramas but most of them are still not interested to watch his dramas and the only one they hav seen so far is BK bcoz it was telecasted by our free-to-air TV channel. They mostly still more attracted to the more 'famous' hallyu stars like LMH, JGS, Hyun Bin... Only a few who hav cable TV have watched GD on KBS World. It doesnt really help when our local media rarely report on the news on cutie...

Joo Sang Wook: From the beginning of filming ‘Good Doctor’ Sang Wook hyung always asked me to say ‘my brother who I love, Sang Wook hyung’ when I receive an award.
just by saying this one sentence, i can tell how strong their brotherhood is. in Happy Together, Jeong ManShik mentioned his initial-upset response to Joowon's straight-forward attitude. he isnt the first one. Kim Seung Woo and Lee SuGeun also talked about it in win Win from 2012. So I was expecting JSW to be upset as well when this topic was brought up. But surprisingly, he mentioned that Joowon was 'cute' when he does it, thus showing his ability to accept people as they are, that he's accepting Joowon as he is. both of them spends a lot of time together during Good Doctor filming. they must have developed more than just friends relationship. it was brotherhood. :)
secondly, this also shows that Joo Sang Wook puts his trust in Joowon to get a great acting award. Joowon didnt say that JSW said those words recently, but he mentioned that JSW said it 'from the beginning of filming', which made me guess back in the first few episodes. this great trust he's putting in Joowon is extremely valuable to Joowon as i'm sure he cannot work in an environment where he's uncomfortable with his co-star. this trust is one of those things that propelled Joowon to portray ShiOn perfectly

Guest pureheartz

Thanks for the translation. ...

Joowon really makes me cry..can't express how I felt everytime I heard some article like this. .He was so so very deep and it touches my inner soul..I will continue loving him foe the following years. .:-)

ctfrsgp said:

Same here... I always blast my friends on FB with cutie goodies... I got teased fot fangirling at my age but bcoz of my age Ive got "thick skin" :D after a while my friends got used to it... ppl in my office know cutie is my bias in K dramas but most of them are still not interested to watch his dramas and the only one they hav seen so far is BK bcoz it was telecasted by our free-to-air TV channel. They mostly still more attracted to the more 'famous' hallyu stars like LMH, JGS, Hyun Bin... Only a few who hav cable TV have watched GD on KBS World. It doesnt really help when our local media rarely report on the news on cutie...