Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

sdee shares with us the backstory of MBC awards, this is what she wrote:

Briefly, he was not on the list of an award for MBC and as we all know is one of the very strong contender for the Top Actor's Award at KBS this year, which is on 12/31.  MBC never made any fuss about 7LCS and so fans never thought twice about MBC.  When a fan called Sim to coordinate KBS cheer section for fans and about a banner for JooWon, they mentioned we need one for MBC as well.  Everyone went what??

It turned out many actors decided not to show up for MBC awards as MBC is known for giving out double awards and I guess JooWon was added on the list last minute to be awarded.  Not sure but at least we didn't see his name on MBC's popular awards list to vote etc.  Anyway, we obvious thought they are calling JooWon at the last minute because they don't have enough stars showing on their awards and the award they place JooWon is lower level than the one he's nominated for KBS.  And MBC's award is one night before KBS award.  We are sensitive about these things that may effect his chance of the top actor's award at KBS.  If he's given lower awards at different station, who knows how KBS may change the next day... anyway, we also thought Sim's not managing JooWon's image well.  He was performing that day also and then going to MBC with his pride thrown away... as his fans it was hurting us as some other actor's fans were also taunting.

But all changed when he showed up at MBC awards, he looked smart, sharp and was great.  Humble but manly, confident and did really well presenting and said all he wanted to say and showed his love to his fans.  Which confirmed why we are his fans.  He was there at MBC which might be humiliating to be called at the last minute if it was any other actor, but he was not proud but humble and appreciated the award with his whole heart.  you could feel it.  And he went alone while knowing no one at the awards and sat for over 3 hours...very courageous.  I cried when I saw and read this.  He's young but has deep thoughts.  And this is why I will continue to be his fan until he complete changes into a different person, if ever that happens..^^

Guest pureheartz

@farbarri I noticed that too..but I guess its because he's too tired from eveday work..Im also expecting that we will give his high notes..but its too obvious he feels so tired. .bit im happy for the outcome of the award that he received. ..proud joowonies here. .:-)

I'm still beaming proud of JooWon!! ^^ How can there be such a person in that entertainment industry so pure & honest....so not calculative in terms of fame & fortune! I literally woke up this morning with a smile on my face and mum was asking me "Why are you smiling? What are you smiling about? Did your friends call you to go out again?" Haha. I replied: I'm smiling because...no reason! =) Honestly, I had no idea why i was smiling...i was just smiling! hahaha...ALERT ALERT: Happy Virus has struck people!!! keke

I'm rewatched the KBS awards again...without the lag or bufferring and all in all, it was a great ceremony! It FELT like a ceremony~! ^^

And now..I'm about to embark on rewatching Park SiOn!! ♥♥ Cos i miss him! Another happy virus for me. ^_____________^

Hmmmmm... I've had tat suspicion when I learnt tat cutie was attending the award ceremony at MBC and on that night he won the Excellence Award title. The truth hurts, no doubt about it... but I'm really really proud of uri cutie... he may be all aegyo most of the time other than when hez playing a role in the dramas, movies or musical, but when the situation calls for it he will behave in the most mature, considerate and sensible manner. I ♡♡♡♡ my baby dongseang even more now... saranghaeyo mong mong...

Guest Miro B

And sooooo I'm back from outer space!!!! lolz!!! nahhhh just a long month vacation from Armenia to Serbia!!! yay!!! and soooo yupperz! missed this thread and you guys sooooo much!! so hmmmm.. where did I last landed??? Pali! pali! please someone brief me!!! lmao! Just read from this thread that finally Joo Won already bagged the most coveted award! yay! *clap* *clap* what a good news and present for me and to all the cuties out here.. so how's it going guys? just saying hi to the gardeners who's been good all year round, to the rockies, oh well still in between thinking whether they are naughty or nice..hehehehe and last but not the least,the moaties...hmmm are you still guys naughty or nice before Christmas? hehehe. Just dropping by to say Happy New Year to all! I still have jet lag. So need to rest a bit!!! au revoir!!! 

OMO!!! 26 pages to backtrack!!!

Thank you for making the 2000 pages happen Cuties!!!!

And of course, Congratulations to our beloved Moon Jun Won for winning the 4 deserved KBS Awards. He is just awesome. Wish for the Daesang but heck, he got 60 years to make it happen.

It was such a nerve-wrecking experience for me as I can only rely on our fellow Philippines Cuties for news. Thank you girls, @moonandhearts, @pureheartz and the three lovely girls who kept me up to date *I forgot your soompi username... kekekeke* Seeing Cutie in his black suit made me have a Cutie-heart attack. :D

@mrdimples, my twin, thank you for sharing the MBC backstory, when I read that one,I cried, he is such a sincere and humble actor. I cannot ask for more. He made me a very proud fan of him. How not to love this lovely man?

And SIM? Well, I can only hope they will learn and not put Cutie's career into jeopardy. I do not want his talent to be used and wasted. I want him to grow in the path that he has chosen, but anyway, I can also understand why a management would want to earn more, its business anyway. Besides, I do not even know if there's a much better management out there, I just hope Cutie's hard work will not come to naught.

Now... where is the torrent of KBS Award? hmmmmmm......

mrdimples

said: This one deserves a post of its own..

written by sdee:

I just found out from DC today that JooWon's manager (lovable one) is same age as JooWon!!!  So they are good friends I guess.  In his speech, the one he mentioned, the one he said whom I love... is his manager!!!  ^^

OMG.... i cant love Joowon any more than I already am. my heart hurts from loving him so much.... according to a commenter in a blog, this article speaks of how Joowon's 4 awards is already equivalent to one Daesang award, especially considering that he won the prestigious PD Award.
http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=213&aid=0000423905

class="subject" id="articleTitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 12px 10px 9px; line-height: 22px; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[KBS Drama Awards zoom ②] was intense as the target of four gold medals Joo[TV news report = sinnara] '2013 KBS Drama Awards' Award of Miss Kim Hye Kim ended with the news. Lee, Mi - Sook Awards day, sinhyeonjun, jusanguk, Yoona's 4MC advanced system while the shine last year, KBS drama award protagonists are gathered in one place, chatted joy. though this award is subject to ahnindedo actor who left a strong impression . Joo is right. Up and down the stage, he is often toxic to this ceremony, which accounts for four gold medals to show off strength. past year both in terms of box office success and quality are needed 'Good Doctor' is a home theater in front of the strange syndrome is established servant. Even though this work is excellent Joo smoke of autism. Joo expression of the night in Zion, tone, attitude, and draw closer to perfection naemyeo 'good actors' proved. Before the ceremony because he was mentioned as a candidate target or the grand prize. expected the day, Joo had won the best acting award. Award-winning "The 'Good Doctor' while molting with autism have the same feelings we have, and we have a great sounding, and I felt that giving people. They wish to receive treatment in a good environment, I hope," and "In the future, more modest doegetda do I get to learn, "said the award testimony.

Joo received the highest award shows as much as three phase four precious PD has been pulled onto performers. PD award ceremony in terrestrial directly targeted because soon. MBC Drama Awards, the award-winning PD and Ha Ji-won was the grand prize, SBS Drama Awards, but the award-winning producer, Lee 'had won the two targets. PD target awards so to have a count of no less power. Furthermore, as well as three broadcasting companies KBS Joo is recognized by the actors chosen are pretty low PD, the glory of the times the data approached. Joo did not stop the mourning is. He is popular with surfers and proved Award. Joo also the netizen award, "It's such a day would come," he was thrilled she did. "The voting period starts from the night while I thank the fans voting You" and "It's words valuable prize award like this," he said. Joo is also the "Good Doctor" and focused breathing to munchaewon and won the best couple award. Munchaewon testimony and asked questions of the kissing scene, he "feels thrilled," he said awards were fatter atmosphere gets hot. Joo sent in 2013 to the most busy actor drama '7 It is no exaggeration to say enough level officials' good Dr. 'arts program, '1 Night 2 Days', the movie 'Catch Me', the musical 'Ghost' was active in various fields, such as riding in the. Both acting and star properties in 2014 he was recognized, and some work that we should expect to have gathered impresses. Meanwhile Awards in the "Good Doctor" team are the best couple award (Joo munchaewon), novella Drama Division Excellence Acting Award (jusanguk munchaewon) Popularity Award (munchaewon), Customer Award (Joo), broadcasting is pulled by three actors PD Award (Joo) and climbed a total of seven gold medals. sinnara reporternorah@tvreport.co.kr / Photo: munsuji reporter suji @ tvreport.co.kr  , KBS2 '2013 KBS Drama Awards' screen captures Copyright ⓒ TV reports (tvreport.co.kr ), all rights reserved