Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

coolreborn said:

aisling said:

@winry212Well, that wouldn't be much of compilation if he only did that twice :D :D What about Joo Won versus bugs video? =)) =)) That could be hilarious :))

Do the first bee encounter where he is changing his shirt... include the part where he is changing his shirt... harharharhar... *I'm slipping in the moat lake must stay at the rockies* And the one where  they are doing the dishes and he tried to swat a flying moth with his gloves. and of course the one where a big bug is attacking them while he is sitting. He reminds me of a cousin, who is afraid of ants (hahahahaha)

even though it's not a bug, lets not forget about the frog that scared him after his nap. 

@aisling @coolreborn therez so many topics to work on.... Like... Chef Joo... Baby JWoonie... Silly Cutie... Sleepy Head... Gaksital having fun ... Naughty JWoonie... List is endless >:):)) \:D/

Doctor Moon Jun Won

neb7ew.jpg
fr DC

Me: Doctor, It hurts.
Dr. Moon: Where?
Me: In here doc. *points to the hurt side*
Dr. Moon: Here.
Me: No doc, a bit more lower.
Dr. Moon: Here?
Me: A bit more to the left side doc.
Dr. Moon: Ok, here?
Me: Yes doc, there... It's been hurting since last night.
Dr. Moon: Hmmmm.... You sure its here?
Me: nods.
Dr. Moon: This is quite serious. Let's do a more thorough examination.
Me: nods.

coolreborn said: mrdimples said: @mojoboboThose pictures are very innocent what! If you saw those pictures on baidu without even reading my captions, what's so "abysmal" about them? OOOOhhh....me thinks your body is in the Garden but your mind is in the Moat. 
anyway, this morning, I am sitting in the Garden, in midst of the flowers and tall grasses, smelling the sweet air and writing some stuff. I didn't see you around? 

mojobobo said: coolreborn said: mrdimples said: @mojoboboThose pictures are very innocent what! If you saw those pictures on baidu without even reading my captions, what's so "abysmal" about them? OOOOhhh....me thinks your body is in the Garden but your mind is in the Moat. 
anyway, this morning, I am sitting in the Garden, in midst of the flowers and tall grasses, smelling the sweet air and writing some stuff. I didn't see you around? 

@coolreborn you must have millions of pictures of this man!

i mean, they just keep coming and coming. it really is amazing, impressive and very much appreciated!

@loriloya Welcome dear. But r u very sure u r ready to join The Moat Club. See my first post this morning. Tatz wat u will get when the party at the bottom of the moat gets too moaty

@ctfrsgp   bring it.

@loriloya dear pls dun encourage @coolreborn too much... She has the tendency to go over-the-board

:D

ctfrsgp said:

loriloya

wrote:

»

@coolreborn

you must have millions of pictures of this man!<br />

i mean, they just keep coming and coming. it really is amazing, impressive and very much appreciated!<br />

@loriloya

Welcome dear. But r u very sure u r ready to join The Moat Club. See my first post this morning. Tatz wat u will get when the party at the bottom of the moat gets too moaty <br />

<br />

<br />

@ctfrsgp

bring it.

crimsonskyx said:

smilepyong said:

coolreborn said:Is this really our cutie? Coz I only saw this pic now.

..... the hand....

I don't think it's him, It's Big Bang Top

Yeah its Choi Seung-Hyun :P LOL he is younger than Joo Won XD

That is why I'm asking you guys, coz I also have doubts.

It is known in the industry tat JWoonie is not only KDW look-alike, hez oso long lost "twin bro" of Big Bang's T.O.P. It wld be interesting to hav the 3 of them act in the same drama or movie.

ctfrsgp said:

loriloya wrote: »

@coolreborn you must have millions of pictures of this man!

i mean, they just keep coming and coming. it really is amazing, impressive and very much appreciated!

@loriloya Welcome dear. But r u very sure u r ready to join The Moat Club. See my first post this morning. Tatz wat u will get when the party at the bottom of the moat gets too moaty

@ctfrsgp   bring it.

@loriloya dear pls dun encourage @coolreborn too much... She has the tendency to go over-the-board

@ctfrsgp: I'm not doing anything dear. I'm just welcoming her. She'll do fine on her own. hehehehe

@coolreborn I'm not saying tat u r doing it now. Jus a "proceed at your own risk" warning for @loriloya :P