Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

i wont say i'm not disappointed, i am. but it has been a great year for Joowon, and he won a lot of awards tonight. he fully deserve each and every one of the awards tonight. :)
let's strive for Daesang in 2014, shall we, Joowon? :-bd
2010 - Nomination for Best New Actor2011 - Best New Actor2012 - Excellence Actor2013 - Top Excellence Actor
2014 - Daesang

Wah!

Surprisingly I'm not that sad.  Heeeeeeee.

I was laughing like crazy at DB entry on MBC Awards yesterday but I love what JB says about Joo Won...

"Joo-won is a good actor, no doubt, and perhaps a budding great one. But I expect his Good Doctor role to net him more acclaim for his work this year (perhaps at the KBS awards tomorrow) ..." crd : DB

Satisfied with the Top Excellence Award for him.  2011 for Best Newcomer, 2012 for Excellence Award, 2013 for Top Excellence Award.  I rather him getting the award and recognition hhmmm slowly, little by little.

Please come back with a good drama project soon baby.  Saranghe.

Happy New Year guys.  It's still 31st December 2013, 1649 hrs here in NL :-)  

Guest mindymoe

Wooooooaaaah really really enjoyed the roller-coaster ride-like show tonight!! Thank you KBS, at least it was worth for me waiting 4 hours watching them talking.. It was sooo different from yesterday show. Venue is my favorite for this year!

Congrats uri Cutie!!! 4 awards is absolutely daebak!! Like this awards show is prepared for you, from MCs, performance, etc. To be honest, I don't know what is the specification/parameter to get a Daesang or who decide the Daesang winner, but I think the awards that he got is enough for him to get recognition for his talent, esp the PD choice and Top Excellence award, like he finally got recognition from they who really really understand about this field (PDs). Really happy happy happy :) :) :)

We still have Baeksang award next year, right?? Looking forward to it :D:D

Anyway, Happy New Year for everyone!!! though, still 1 hour left to 1 Jan here....
9.gif9.gif9.gif

ok, fine. i admit, i'm a little upset and on the border of anger that he didnt win Daesang. despite what i've said, i was trying to soothe myself.
Park ShiOn is a difficult character, and NO ONE else could have carry the role as well, if not better than Joowon. the role requires extensive emotional range, and what's absolutely amazing is ShiOn's inability to express that emotion. who can act an emotional scene without expression their emotion? he's sad, but he didnt say it nor he shows it. he's in love, but he didnt know what to do. he's upset, but he cant say anything about it. he rises to challenges, he tries, despite all the hurtful comments and physical abuse he gets, he faces everyone and changes them inside out.
Joowon deserves Daesang for this outstanding character. oh well.... i'm really glad that he won Top Excellence, at least. but i guess i set my aim too high. silly me~ Joowon is happy, but i'm sad in my own little world. sorry for ranting, i guess i must be the only one upset here that he didnt get Daesang....

I am not sure if you all noticed it.. when MCW won excellence award, her dress buttons at the back seems to be all undone. and uri cutie saw it and i could sense he was worried for her.

maybe i was having another astigmatism attack..observed wrongly.. or is it the fact?

someone can rewind and tell me if it is true? thanks

Guest mindymoe

Cutie is one kind of happy virus right? In the last year KBS ceremony, MCW looks a little bit stiff when she's on the stage. But tonight she relaxed a lot, esp when she's with Cutie when the announcement of BC. Joowon is a true happy virus. and i'm happy that tonight he acted like himself.

ok, fine. i admit, i'm a little upset and on the border of anger that he didnt win Daesang. despite what i've said, i was trying to soothe myself.

Park ShiOn is a difficult character, and NO ONE else could have carry the role as well, if not better than Joowon. the role requires extensive emotional range, and what's absolutely amazing is ShiOn's inability to express that emotion. who can act an emotional scene without expression their emotion? he's sad, but he didnt say it nor he shows it. he's in love, but he didnt know what to do. he's upset, but he cant say anything about it. he rises to challenges, he tries, despite all the hurtful comments and physical abuse he gets, he faces everyone and changes them inside out.

Joowon deserves Daesang for this outstanding character. oh well.... i'm really glad that he won Top Excellence, at least. but i guess i set my aim too high. silly me~ Joowon is happy, but i'm sad in my own little world. sorry for ranting, i guess i must be the only one upset here that he didnt get Daesang....

no my dear @farbarri u r not alone. i am curled up now.. puzzled.. how can he not winning? kbs shd have given 2 top excellence actresses awards and that should square everything off(if they dont want to disappoint khs) and let joowon win daesang. it could be done that way.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, MY DEAR SOOMPI FRIENDS!  :x

I'm proud of our Joo Won, he deserves these awards. I like Ji Sung, but his acting was not to the level of Joo Won acting.

I am satisfied because last year they ignored Gaksital for stupid politics reasons, this year finally Joo Won and Good Doctor have won major awards.

Especially, in my opinion, the PD choice, because the PD are the most important people in showbiz, they are the ones who decide the realization (or not) of a drama, and also the actors. And they have chosen Cutie, yay!

Daesang ... I expected it, they never given this prize to a young actor, so this is not a surprise to me.

IN THIS UPCOMING 2014: HEALTH, HAPPINESS, GOOD JOB, RELAX AND... CUTIE! HUGS FROM ITALY! :-*